Author Topic: Does God really answer prayer?  (Read 2098 times)

DeathChamberzMusic

• Lil Geezy
Re: Does God really answer prayer?
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2012, 04:23:18 PM »
So I've been reading the Bible and praying like a muthafucka, yall! How come God ain't hearin me? Am I being impatient?

I asked God if my parents would get me Super Smash Bros. on Nintendo Gamecube, GTA3 on PS2 and a new Razor scooter and I didn't get any of that shit.

Any of y'all had your prayers answred before?

PEACE!
GOd did answer you the answer was no.

God is not a genie

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2012, 11:45:10 AM »
LOL, funny thread.  Wish I knew.  All I know is that I've been praying for a new ipod, money, new car and game cube and no answers yet...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2012, 11:40:51 AM »
So I've been reading the Bible and praying like a muthafucka, yall! How come God ain't hearin me? Am I being impatient?

I asked God if my parents would get me Super Smash Bros. on Nintendo Gamecube, GTA3 on PS2 and a new Razor scooter and I didn't get any of that shit.

For the first 10 days of human existence God was hard at work answering prayers. Then he was like fuck these bitchass humans always asking for stupid shit and started ignoring.

westcoast94

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2012, 04:10:12 AM »
Yeah, Allah will answer the prayers.  You just have to do it the right way...

-  First you have to make wudu (ablution) properly, washing with water your face, wrists, head, arms, ankles...   

-Then when you go to pray you first make clear to Allah that you intention is to pray for such and such thing.

-Then as you are praying, when you are in the bowing position of the prayer, and especially in the prostration position of the prayer (because the prostration position of an Islamic prayer is when you are said to be closest to Allah) you ask Allah for what you want.

-Then after completing the prayer you have to glorify Allah and mention his attributes, for example you say, "Ohhh Allah, you make the conditions for getting such and such, so please make it's attainment easy for me, you are the giver and there is nothing you are not capable of, you simply say "Be and it Is".

-Then you mention some of your good deeds to Allah, and ask for the thing on a account of your good deeds.  "Like Ohh Allah, On account of my deed of giving such and such for such person or doing such and such, please reward me with such and such thing."

-Then after finishing, open up your wallet and whatever cash you have in there, whether it's 1 dollar or 60 dollars (I only take 60 out of the ATM when I go to the ATM so I rarely have more than that in cash with me) you take whatever cash is in your wallet and drop it in the charity box of the masjid as you leave to purify your prayer.

Works for me!

WORK FOR ME TOO BRO & IT WORKS ALL THE TIME

Fraxxx

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2012, 08:22:00 AM »
Yeah, Allah will answer the prayers.  You just have to do it the right way...

-  First you have to make wudu (ablution) properly, washing with water your face, wrists, head, arms, ankles...   

-Then when you go to pray you first make clear to Allah that you intention is to pray for such and such thing.

-Then as you are praying, when you are in the bowing position of the prayer, and especially in the prostration position of the prayer (because the prostration position of an Islamic prayer is when you are said to be closest to Allah) you ask Allah for what you want.

-Then after completing the prayer you have to glorify Allah and mention his attributes, for example you say, "Ohhh Allah, you make the conditions for getting such and such, so please make it's attainment easy for me, you are the giver and there is nothing you are not capable of, you simply say "Be and it Is".

-Then you mention some of your good deeds to Allah, and ask for the thing on a account of your good deeds.  "Like Ohh Allah, On account of my deed of giving such and such for such person or doing such and such, please reward me with such and such thing."

-Then after finishing, open up your wallet and whatever cash you have in there, whether it's 1 dollar or 60 dollars (I only take 60 out of the ATM when I go to the ATM so I rarely have more than that in cash with me) you take whatever cash is in your wallet and drop it in the charity box of the masjid as you leave to purify your prayer.

Works for me!

WORK FOR ME TOO BRO & IT WORKS ALL THE TIME

That's how I got married to a 7-year-old girl. The punanie is supertight!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2012, 02:17:08 AM »

For the first 10 days of human existence God was hard at work answering prayers. Then he was like fuck these bitchass humans always asking for stupid shit and started ignoring.

sounds about right

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2012, 05:05:02 PM »
When I was younger I used to pray here and there, but not for petty stuff like games or whatever but for stuff that I could have never had any input on. After all, I could get money and buy a game, or steal it or something. But you don't have influence on your uncle's fight with cancer and how he progresses or how the battle goes. And while my intellect told me that praying couldn't possibly work, I still did it just to have someone to "talk to", and hey, even if it doesn't work it won't hurt either.

So in the end I think it's just a way to get things off your chest and "put in someone else's hands".

Now while the thread doesn't seem to be meant as being too serious, all I have to say is: Who in their right mind wastes a prayer for a lame gamecube game? Should have went for a playstation bundle.

blcxm

« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2012, 06:23:46 PM »
praying is for the insecure and weakminded people with no heart. God is a santa for grownups.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2012, 06:53:23 PM »
What is true... Is true for you...

Meaning prayer can work if you belive it will...

Prayer is just an analog way of using the law of attraction and making an Idol a middle man.
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2012, 07:58:27 PM »

Prayer is just an analog way of using the law of attraction and making an Idol a middle man.

Lol, did Nik introduce you to that "The Secret" movie? LMFAO. Sigh nigga sigh
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2012, 08:07:49 PM »

Lol, did Nik introduce you to that "The Secret" movie? LMFAO. Sigh nigga sigh

U sound bitchmade

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2012, 08:24:06 PM »

Meaning prayer can work if you believe it will...

Lol, did Nik introduce you to that "The Secret" movie? LMFAO. Sigh nigger sigh

No I came across the secret about 7 years ago but already believed the premise of the belief.

Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2012, 05:27:21 AM »

No I came across the secret about 7 years ago but already believed the premise of the belief.

If it were true, Megan Fox were due to fucking millions of ugly niggas and everybody would win millions in the lottery, etc

Nik would've already went plat with "I'm your boyfriend now nancy"
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2012, 11:48:47 AM »

If it were true, Megan Fox were due to fucking millions of ugly niggas and everybody would win millions in the lottery, etc

10,000+ views on "evil makes my dick grow"....we almost there!

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2012, 11:54:16 AM »

Belief has to be stronger than the belief that is going against you...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.