Author Topic: Bring Back any dead rapper  (Read 492 times)

funkstylz

Re:Bring Back any dead rapper
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2003, 06:09:12 PM »
mausberg for sure he woudla been huje

dpgc2002

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2003, 08:09:24 PM »
Snoop Doggy Dogg...

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2003, 08:57:37 PM »
Biggie, dont even have to think twice about it

I'd say Biggie too, because I think I'd enjoy his insight the most about what it's like to be given a second chance.  Pac you could say the same thing about, but he'd be all fake/thuggish about it... at least with Biggie, when he said something on the real in an interview, he 100% was speaking from the heart, and wasn't afraid to look weak or vulnerable in an interview.  I'd much rather have him back.  

Suga Foot

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2003, 10:17:08 PM »
Def. Eazy-E.  Not just because I wanna hear him rap again, but he was such a good business man.  If he never died, I'd like to see the position of the westcoast now.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2003, 02:12:49 AM »

I'd say Biggie too, because I think I'd enjoy his insight the most about what it's like to be given a second chance.  Pac you could say the same thing about, but he'd be all fake/thuggish about it... at least with Biggie, when he said something on the real in an interview, he 100% was speaking from the heart, and wasn't afraid to look weak or vulnerable in an interview.  I'd much rather have him back.  

How would 'Pac be fake? Did you ever hear him talk in interviews when he was alive? You could feel the emotion and truth he brought to the issues he was talking about, all Biggie really talked about was HIS life, 'Pac talked about some of the most important issues in life (teen pregnancy, opression, political issues), he was amazingly intelligent for someone who never had the chance to go to college.
Anyway, i'd rather have both Biggie and 'Pac back, and I would of loved for them to of squashed that beef, and for 'Pac to make ammends with all the other people he seemed to be angry at, 'cos I feel he could of done so much more good with his life if people (namely the press/media) would of given him the respect and props he deserved. Plus 'Pac had alot of upcoming projects that sounded really dope, he was about to set up Euphanasia publishing, and he was going to help alot of upcoming artists (rappers, poets, producers) with that, and he had movie projects etc, his career was far from over.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2003, 02:47:57 AM »

How would 'Pac be fake? Did you ever hear him talk in interviews when he was alive? You could feel the emotion and truth he brought to the issues he was talking about, all Biggie really talked about was HIS life, 'Pac talked about some of the most important issues in life (teen pregnancy, opression, political issues), he was amazingly intelligent for someone who never had the chance to go to college.
Anyway, i'd rather have both Biggie and 'Pac back, and I would of loved for them to of squashed that beef, and for 'Pac to make ammends with all the other people he seemed to be angry at, 'cos I feel he could of done so much more good with his life if people (namely the press/media) would of given him the respect and props he deserved. Plus 'Pac had alot of upcoming projects that sounded really dope, he was about to set up Euphanasia publishing, and he was going to help alot of upcoming artists (rappers, poets, producers) with that, and he had movie projects etc, his career was far from over.

This post is so on point.

As I see it, as big as Pac was, he never reached his true peak. AEOM and Makaveli are two of the greatest albums EVER recorded, and the scary thing is, they were only a SLIVER of his true potential.....which we will, unfortunantly, never get to see. He was getting so much better on each album, it was rediculous. 7 Day Theory was amazing. He was starting to develop into a pure MC, and he was starting to put more passion [and he already put a ton of that into his words] into his work. You could hear it in his voice.......he was getting better lyrically, while still widening his range in subject matter with each release. Can you imagine if he hadnt been gunned down?? His next album would have been absolutly MIND SHATTERING.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2003, 10:32:36 AM »
Honestly, it would be dope to have 2pac back, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2003, 02:00:05 PM »
Yeah, I'd love to have pac back too, I'd just rather have biggie.  I think Pac was fake as hell, he was a puppet for Suge, he repped things he didn't feel in his heart, just because he wanted to create an image.  That's just my opinion though, I could be wrong  :o

S.J

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2003, 03:05:01 PM »
I'd bring back Rappin' Ron because he never reached his potential, only releasing one album. He would now be one of the best rappers in the bay.

Apart from him Cougnut, Mausberg or 2Pac
But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2003, 09:19:09 PM »
Pac.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2003, 06:39:00 AM »
l or pac.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

PLANT

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2003, 07:31:49 AM »
Yeah, I'd love to have pac back too, I'd just rather have biggie.  I think Pac was fake as hell, he was a puppet for Suge, he repped things he didn't feel in his heart, just because he wanted to create an image.  That's just my opinion though, I could be wrong  :o
I agree w/ Trauma.  
His post was on point IMO

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2003, 10:06:08 AM »
'Pac wasn't a puppet for Suge his whole life. It was only 9 months of his 5 year career, people make it sound like his whole life was Death Row. 'Pac wasn't even feeling Tha row that much in the end, dissing Snoop, question Suge about the $100,000 he had in the bank when he was owned like $10 million, 'Pac signed with Death Row to get outta jail, he wanted to be free, and told a friend he made a deal with the Devil. He wanted out soon, as he was working to complete his contract, but got killed before hand. Now I don't want him to comeback, his resting after a very fucked up life, and he should stay that way. Just saying, don't judge what you assume.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2003, 05:38:51 PM »
Biggie and Bug Pun had children...So one of them....

EM28

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2003, 09:10:01 PM »
without hesitation i'd say pac.
it would be cool to see who pac would be cool wit.

peace