Author Topic: so all the moderators on dubcc.com are basicaly from Scandinavia?  (Read 1167 times)

blcxm

Re: so all the moderators on dubcc.com are basicaly from Scandinavia?
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2011, 02:44:03 AM »
i dont get where this Swedish shit is coming from. ive been residing in Stockholm as an exchange student for 2 years.. I was born in Nevada/Vegas, raised in Ukraine

and yes, id be lying if i said that im not a music-nerd,,, but the way ur lickin up nutshots from Snoops belly and arguing over 216kbs/WAVE Death Row-songs is fuckin disgusting

something is wrong with you ... you spent extented times in Sweden AND especially Ukraine where the quality of pussy is off the charts and all you became is a music nerd ...

I want to go to Sweden and Ukraine.  Scandanavian and Eastern Euro women is where it's at.
ukrainian women all look like whores. most of em are. Serbian women are amazing. I was in Novi Sad this summer, every girl under 35 is hot as hell. If you dont have an awesome ass + DD tits you get deported to the gulags i guess.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2011, 03:24:04 AM »
i dont get where this Swedish shit is coming from. ive been residing in Stockholm as an exchange student for 2 years.. I was born in Nevada/Vegas, raised in Ukraine

and yes, id be lying if i said that im not a music-nerd,,, but the way ur lickin up nutshots from Snoops belly and arguing over 216kbs/WAVE Death Row-songs is fuckin disgusting

something is wrong with you ... you spent extented times in Sweden AND especially Ukraine where the quality of pussy is off the charts and all you became is a music nerd ...

I want to go to Sweden and Ukraine.  Scandanavian and Eastern Euro women is where it's at.
ukrainian women all look like whores. most of em are. Serbian women are amazing. I was in Novi Sad this summer, every girl under 35 is hot as hell. If you dont have an awesome ass + DD tits you get deported to the gulags i guess.

*googles Serbian women*

Yeah u weren't joking. Fuck Sweden and Ukraine in their ass I'm going to Serbia.

Portugoal

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2011, 03:31:50 AM »

*googles Serbian women*

Yeah u weren't joking. Fuck Sweden and Ukraine in their ass I'm going to Serbia.

i found this picture when i googled 'serbian women'

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2011, 03:44:08 AM »

*googles Serbian women*

go to  Russia, Ukraine , Romania, Czec Republic , the 3 baltic countries , Hungary, Poland ... you will be fine

blcxm

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2011, 03:44:44 AM »

ALL OF THEM!

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2011, 03:48:24 AM »

*googles Serbian women*

i found this picture when i googled 'serbian women'

Djokovic grandmother ?

Portugoal

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2011, 04:13:07 AM »
I see women from many different nationalities almost every day and I can honestly say that -in general- the best looking women are Dutch.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2011, 08:25:19 AM »
i mean, it all comes down to what ur flava is.. if u like exotic women, i wouldnt say you'd be keen on scandinavian women.. but scanidnavian girls have alwyas been known as "beautiful" in pop-culture and fashion.. Finnish and Swedish girls r very attractive imo

ukrianian girls? yea, sure thing - but some of em have fucked up noses tho

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2011, 08:48:36 AM »

*googles Serbian women*

go to  Russia, Ukraine , Romania, Czec Republic , the 3 baltic countries , Hungary, Poland ... you will be fine

*rubs hands together in deep thought*

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2011, 08:16:34 AM »
the european infatuation wit african-american music is priceless

Speak for yourself :laugh:

he´s saying it like it is. wiggers are disgusting.

Will_B

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2011, 12:57:56 PM »

You do know we have blacks in Europe too right?

Jome

« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2011, 03:33:53 PM »
Jome -- Norway or Denmark

Fixed.

I know you're just stating the facts here, but why are so many of your fellow Americans so insecure?

Shouldn't you all be honored that the rest of the world takes great interest in American music/movies/culture, whatever..? (Not including the die-hard DeathRow/Pac "ridaz" though, even though some of them are from U.S.)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2011, 03:54:57 PM »

Fixed.

I know you're just stating the facts here, but why are so many of your fellow Americans so insecure?

Shouldn't you all be honored that the rest of the world takes great interest in American music/movies/culture, whatever..? (Not including the die-hard DeathRow/Pac "ridaz" though, even though some of them are from U.S.)

But I wonder why you all are only taking interest in what came out of California during the 90s.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2011, 12:28:51 AM »

Fixed.

Lol, I don't know why you take this guy seriously by replying like this. He isn't even 100% American..

kemizt

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2011, 01:48:00 AM »

You do know we have blacks in Europe too right?

i live in Europe and i know a lot of black people, asian people etc . still, "the european infatuation wit african-american music is priceless" . i enjoy music but i don´t go round town acting like a rapper.

just because there are black people in europe doesn´t mean we should try to act american , you do know that, right?

and most black folks i know came straight from africa and have their own culture .