Author Topic: so all the moderators on dubcc.com are basicaly from Scandinavia?  (Read 1161 times)

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: so all the moderators on dubcc.com are basicaly from Scandinavia?
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2011, 03:28:14 PM »

and most black folks i know came straight from africa and have their own culture .

lol I'm pretty sure the black people in Europe don't even act like that. Being African is entirely different than being African American. It's a different culture over here.

that´s what i said

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2011, 03:50:07 PM »

and most black folks i know came straight from africa and have their own culture .

lol I'm pretty sure the black people in Europe don't even act like that. Being African is entirely different than being African American. It's a different culture over here.

that´s what i said

that's what he said

bouli77

« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2011, 04:07:42 AM »
the european infatuation wit african-american music is priceless

Speak for yourself :laugh:

he´s saying it like it is. wiggers are disgusting.

You do know we have blacks in Europe too right?

i live in Europe and i know a lot of black people, asian people etc . still, "the european infatuation wit african-american music is priceless" . i enjoy music but i don´t go round town acting like a rapper.

just because there are black people in europe doesn´t mean we should try to act american , you do know that, right?

lol @ your lecturing ppl about something you were asking on train of thought just 2 months ago. and lol @ your assuming sth you can't back up with anything but "i'm sure" cause you obviously don't know how it is.

a lot of them do, a lot of them don't, just like everybody... the american softpower is very strong. american culture has a huge influence on our entire society, from the way our president sports Ray Ban aviator glasses therefore being called "a bling bling president" (i find it incredible that an expression coined by B.G. & Shawn Brauch in the late 90's has since penetrated that deep our society, it shows how americanized our society is) by our media to the next dude saying "aighhhhht" every now and then trying to to sound cool. some say it's cool some say it's despicable but it is what it is. therefore some of the average joes wanting to look cool, hype or whanot over here acts american, whether black, asian, caucasian or whatever. so a lot of people of African descent definitely identify to African-American, how wouldn't they ? but with a european twist, you can't duplicate perfectly something you only know from the outside, so you try to be american but not totally. that leads to all kinds of exaggeration, you have dude completely identifying themselves to americans, you have "wiggers", you have average dudes trying to conform to the norms waiting to jump on the next hype, and you have sensed dudes who take what's good and leave what's unnecessary or what would be ridiculous, etc.

but if you don't believe me, check these videos :

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uYZmWaf8d1U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/uYZmWaf8d1U</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bjFkw0280PM&amp;ob=av2n" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bjFkw0280PM&amp;ob=av2n</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vCWTzDZV0Yw&amp;ob=av2e" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vCWTzDZV0Yw&amp;ob=av2e</a>

these last two rappers have been the two biggest rap artists in the french rap game since the early 00's and while most of their music deal with french themes they obviously resorted to do americanized parodies to cater to the current trends.

now don't get me wrong, we have our own french culture and everybody has his/her own idendity and most of these artists' music have very french themes but the ever growing american influence can't be denied... go to Miami or NYC and you'll find countless groups of french dudes here on vacation cause that's the thing to do.

seriously this site made me not like dpg...when i seen the way all the euro wiggers obsess over it her e i knew from that moment on the way i look at rap music would never be the same.

thanks euros for taking a cultural staple and making it a completer and utter shameless parody of itself...your regressive tastes have managed to pigeon hole california rap crippling it to the point where even the good doc couldnt put LA back on top.

if you wanna know why the west cant get back on top and why new rappers cant eat look no further....

i totally understand this point of view... i keep seeing examples of this on day to day basis... i'll admit i was a bit of a wigger when i was younger (not the obnoxious type though) until i realized how preposterous my opinions were becoming.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2011, 04:24:43 AM »
^people dont even speak English in France tho
its like the language is banned or somthin  :P

bouli77

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2011, 04:33:55 AM »
lmao i know it's crazy... most english-speaking people i meet tell me i'm like the only french dude they've met that can speak decent english

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2011, 04:36:23 AM »
stems back to the war wit England. u guys r bitter     :)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 04:40:51 AM by Michael Madsen (British saliva on my dick) »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2011, 11:34:10 AM »
lol @ your lecturing ppl about something you were asking on train of thought just 2 months ago. and lol @ your assuming sth you can't back up with anything but "i'm sure" cause you obviously don't know how it is.

a lot of them do, a lot of them don't, just like everybody... the american softpower is very strong. american culture has a huge influence on our entire society, from the way our president sports Ray Ban aviator glasses therefore being called "a bling bling president" (i find it incredible that an expression coined by B.G. & Shawn Brauch in the late 90's has since penetrated that deep our society, it shows how americanized our society is) by our media to the next dude saying "aighhhhht" every now and then trying to to sound cool. some say it's cool some say it's despicable but it is what it is. therefore some of the average joes wanting to look cool, hype or whanot over here acts american, whether black, asian, caucasian or whatever. so a lot of people of African descent definitely identify to African-American, how wouldn't they ? but with a european twist, you can't duplicate perfectly something you only know from the outside, so you try to be american but not totally. that leads to all kinds of exaggeration, you have dude completely identifying themselves to americans, you have "wiggers", you have average dudes trying to conform to the norms waiting to jump on the next hype, and you have sensed dudes who take what's good and leave what's unnecessary or what would be ridiculous, etc.

but if you don't believe me, check these videos :

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uYZmWaf8d1U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/uYZmWaf8d1U</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bjFkw0280PM&amp;ob=av2n" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bjFkw0280PM&amp;ob=av2n</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vCWTzDZV0Yw&amp;ob=av2e" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vCWTzDZV0Yw&amp;ob=av2e</a>

these last two rappers have been the two biggest rap artists in the french rap game since the early 00's and while most of their music deal with french themes they obviously resorted to do americanized parodies to cater to the current trends.

now don't get me wrong, we have our own french culture and everybody has his/her own idendity and most of these artists' music have very french themes but the ever growing american influence can't be denied... go to Miami or NYC and you'll find countless groups of french dudes here on vacation cause that's the thing to do.

French rappers copying the style of American rap isn't surprising, since we came up with the genre. But that's music. Are you telling me when you walk down the street, the African French people mimic African Americans? Because that would be some sad shit. They've had an entirely different cultural experience. Why would they mimic blacks from another country? That's as lame as Infinite trying to be an African muslim. The few blacks I've seen from other countries have acted entirely different.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 11:36:01 AM by Spice 2 sees the bitch in you »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2011, 10:08:41 PM »
^It's sad as fuck, yet still true. Blacks in Germany had been pretty cool until the youth got extremely americanized and therefore started to believe that blacks are supposed to be flossing thugs and subsequently acted and dressed according to that silly postulate. Not that they are already equally retarded as ghettoish African-Americans, but the decadent American hiphop-image influence can't be denied.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

bouli77

« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2011, 10:45:37 AM »

French rappers copying the style of American rap isn't surprising, since we came up with the genre. But that's music. Are you telling me when you walk down the street, the African French people mimic African Americans? Because that would be some sad shit. They've had an entirely different cultural experience. Why would they mimic blacks from another country? That's as lame as Infinite trying to be an African muslim. The few blacks I've seen from other countries have acted entirely different.

fair enough. but American and African-American culture is an inspiration for the youth because cultural codes are in part dictated by the media and european societies are americanized to the fullest. you should see the amount of american series they broadcast on national television on prime time it's ridiculous.

of course they've had an entirely different cultural experience, and we can't generalize about what only a fraction can do. but i can assure you if you come to france tomorrow, you'll see many young dudes sporting fitteds and snapbacks, baggys or tight jeans, sneakers, baseball jackets, jerseys etc. trying to look like Chris Brown, Drake or anybody hot at the moment. i'm not saying it's bad but that's how it is. America happens to be the cultural model nowadays, their soft power goes way beyond their hard power, so us European kids, while having our own standards all look up to America as far as style, trends, entertainment, etc. are concerned

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2011, 10:25:45 PM »
THIS THREAD IS BORING AND STUPID.
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.