Author Topic: Nik what is up with your delivery?  (Read 2089 times)

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
Re: Nik what is up with your delivery?
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2012, 11:14:14 PM »
^I explained it. NIK has exposed his life, so he lies & exaggerates what he can in order to give off this "gangsta" image.

LOL@this. rayallens post had NOTHING to do with me....come on, gayboy. at least keep the nutriding relevant.

I mean, Spice was talking to you, that YOUR parents paid for your schooling. Hence why Muhfukka said "lol you think this fool went to school?". Then Ray was saying, "I don't see why people think it's cool to have dead-beat parents"

& you've spent the last five years denying you've been handed everything to keep an image that isn't really there, you just know we can't 100% prove it...well, at least until it leaks on here. In other words, you've basically sat here & tried to convince us your parents don't really do much at all for you.

But, there isn't much your parents really have to buy for you. They supply you with a home, meals every night, pay your bills because you're unemployed & didn't finish high-school (yet found a way to make "7 racks a phone call" lmao), so you're NOT paying insurance & phone bills. You basically get treated like a spoiled fifteen year old girl. Then when you whine enough, daddy goes & asks X-Raided if he'll write a verse for your song for $250 bucks.

I mean, you live the life. I guess in a way I envy it...being nineteen. But if I was twenty-six, I'd hold my head in shame.

LMAO He didn't finish High school? wow you seriously gotta be a weak stupid fuck to not finish high school when you're living in that type of social class. I mean their is no reason why you shouldn't be finishing high school if you were living NIKs life. damn, illiterate motherfucker can't even talk about his own religion for shit. I figured you for a bitch NIK, but I never thought you'd be this sad. White washed bastard.

everything about this gay boy's nutriding is a lie...no wonder u feed off of it. the truth doesnt mean as much to a punk. i did finish high school, i aint unemployed, and i'm 24, not 26. keep suckin, though. a lil to the left........right there

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2012, 11:17:19 PM »
you work for your dad, who gives you free rent

basically unemployed son

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2012, 11:25:46 PM »
lol @ something wrong with parents paying for your education so you don't have a shit load of debt. my parents paying mine. no shame in it.

Not sure why people are so proud to have dead beat parents  ???

So if someones parents can't afford to put their kids through college it makes them dead bead beats? Wow. Spoken like a true snobby rich kid.

rayallen0

« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2012, 11:41:29 PM »
lol @ something wrong with parents paying for your education so you don't have a shit load of debt. my parents paying mine. no shame in it.

So if someones parents can't afford to put their kids through college it makes them dead bead beats? Wow. Spoken like a true snobby rich kid.

lol well that is basically what i said. cuz ppl here always talk about how much love they get from their parents. oh wait no they act like they had it tough and that anybody more privileged than them is spoiled. lol rich if my parents were rich i would be proud about it.  Keep trying troll man.

people claiming people are spoiled because parents can afford to put their kids through college = stay silent about
me saying that it isnt a big deal and not to be proud of parents who are lacking = reaching hella just to be down for the cause.

98% of this forum is white and well off its cute how everybody wants to be hard even though they grew up in the burbs

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2012, 12:39:52 AM »

lol well that is basically what i said. cuz ppl here always talk about how much love they get from their parents. oh wait no they act like they had it tough and that anybody more privileged than them is spoiled. lol rich if my parents were rich i would be proud about it.  Keep trying troll man.

people claiming people are spoiled because parents can afford to put their kids through college = stay silent about
me saying that it isnt a big deal and not to be proud of parents who are lacking = reaching hella just to be down for the cause.

98% of this forum is white and well off its cute how everybody wants to be hard even though they grew up in the burbs

I grew up in the burbs. I also paid for my first car and put myself through college. Living in a decent neighborhood doesn't mean your parents can or should spoil you.

rayallen0

« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2012, 12:55:37 AM »

Not sure why people are so proud to have dead beat parents  ???

lol well that is basically what i said. cuz ppl here always talk about how much love they get from their parents. oh wait no they act like they had it tough and that anybody more privileged than them is spoiled. lol rich if my parents were rich i would be proud about it.  Keep trying troll man.

I grew up in the burbs. I also paid for my first car and put myself through college. Living in a decent neighborhood doesn't mean your parents can or should spoil you.
Spoil you? by paying for college. a $300 car. whatever my dude. I don't want my kids to have student loans to pay back for the rest of their life. my entire dorm is shit i paid for.

kids who got sweet 16's are spoiled. kids who got brand new 40 grand cars are spoiled. kids who get an education and transportation for you to drive to your school? i know i damn sure wouldnt of gone to UW if i had to pay. would of gone to a community college maybe. I'll teach my kids to earn money like mine did, if they want video games, game systems, ipods, tv's etc... you pay for it. Like i had to. I am thankful for my parents. I don't expect anything from them. but cuz parents put money in their college funds they are spoiled? lol.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 01:07:11 AM by rayallen0 »

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #106 on: March 16, 2012, 01:03:47 AM »
you work for your dad, who gives you free rent

basically unemployed son

wrong again, slow 1

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #107 on: March 16, 2012, 01:20:49 AM »
My parents didn't put me through college, but if anyone's parents can or is able to, then I don't see an issue with it. And I wouldn't call em a deadbeat for not doing it

rayallen0

« Reply #108 on: March 16, 2012, 01:33:55 AM »
My parents didn't put me through college, but if anyone's parents can or is able to, then I don't see an issue with it. And I wouldn't call em a deadbeat for not doing it

i admit i should of put more context into that statement. it does sound like that. i would never call someone a deadbeat for that. i just was thinking of people acting like its cool to have parents who dont care but instead of stating this i just made a very broad statement.

im to high to type anymore on this

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #109 on: March 16, 2012, 01:51:31 AM »
I feel ya. A lot of people are ashamed of coming from a good upbringing or growing up in a decent place. I grew up in the suburbs and I'm glad. My parents didn't and they did the best they could to keep myself and my siblings from living in a fucked up place. Ain't nuthin wrong with that.

LOL I've known a lot of cats who rejected their decent upbringing and tried to act like they had it hard to gain some sort of street cred. That shit is sad and disrespectful to those who worked hard to keep you in a good place if you ask me.

rayallen0

« Reply #110 on: March 16, 2012, 02:12:27 AM »
I feel ya. A lot of people are ashamed of coming from a good upbringing or growing up in a decent place. I grew up in the suburbs and I'm glad. My parents didn't and they did the best they could to keep myself and my siblings from living in a fucked up place. Ain't nuthin wrong with that.

LOL I've known a lot of cats who rejected their decent upbringing and tried to act like they had it hard to gain some sort of street cred. That shit is sad and disrespectful to those who worked hard to keep you in a good place if you ask me.

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #111 on: March 16, 2012, 08:50:20 AM »
Keep telling yourself I'm spoiled cuz you are 2 poor to do shit for your kid. fucking dead beat.
you dont know me ray ray take yo mommys titty out yo mouth

what we know for sure about kmacc

- he is from winnipeg but claims other parts of canada (?!)
- wishes daily he could be american so he could be closer to the hip hop scene he is so enamored with
- he claims to be black most likely some horrible mix of black asian/portugese and whatever else his mom fucked that night
- english is obviously not his first language as you can tell he has hard times communicating his thoughts and forming whole sentences
- his babymother is a pale ass white broad who ought to privatize her myspace ;)
- man crush on elano
- his name is kyle or kevin macculum, the reason i know this for sure is becasue once i exposed him and his xbox screen name he shut that shit down just like he did when i found his    myspace
- known to be a leech and made his first thread sharing a song the otherday after i called him out for not contributing
 http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=279644.msg2805576#msg2805576

do not try and apprehend him he may be armed with snowballs and may turn violent over his confusion of his racial identity.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 08:54:48 AM by PETEY the GREAT »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #112 on: March 16, 2012, 09:02:00 AM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #113 on: March 16, 2012, 01:39:41 PM »
Keep telling yourself I'm spoiled cuz you are 2 poor to do shit for your kid. fucking dead beat.

- wishes daily he could be american so he could be closer to the hip hop scene he is so enamored with
- he claims to be black most likely some horrible mix of black asian/portugese and whatever else his mom fucked that night
- english is obviously not his first language as you can tell he has hard times communicating his thoughts and forming whole sentences
- his babymother is a pale ass white broad who ought to privatize her myspace ;)
- man crush on elano
- his name is kyle or kevin macculum, the reason i know this for sure is becasue once i exposed him and his xbox screen name he shut that shit down just like he did when i found his    myspace
- known to be a leech and made his first thread sharing a song the otherday after i called him out for not contributing

do not try and apprehend him he may be armed with snowballs and may turn violent over his confusion of his racial identity.

OUCHHHHHHH

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #114 on: March 16, 2012, 01:40:09 PM »
u mad peter keep fishing  :-* you claim your fathers latino with a name like dorsett fail and billy bob wilson look in the mirrorr you product of family incest

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #115 on: March 16, 2012, 01:49:05 PM »
silly leeching Canadian

rayallen0

« Reply #116 on: March 16, 2012, 01:55:02 PM »
more likely he is latino that it is you graduated high school or have a job that pays more than 20 grand a year. 

The Troll

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
  • Feed the troll
« Reply #117 on: March 16, 2012, 03:40:49 PM »

- man crush on elano

ROFL

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #118 on: March 16, 2012, 09:05:58 PM »
aww peter has friends online  :-*

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #119 on: March 16, 2012, 09:09:10 PM »
more likely he is latino that it is you graduated high school or have a job that pays more than 20 grand a year. 
you live with your parents and the pay for your shit shut up ray ray

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #120 on: March 16, 2012, 09:20:14 PM »
I've gotten E40 before...don't really see it, though.

never thought of that before.. but now that you mention it, I can see a similarity

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #121 on: March 16, 2012, 09:46:47 PM »
I've gotten E40 before...don't really see it, though.

never thought of that before.. but now that you mention it, I can see a similarity
talking to yourself nik?  how low

rayallen0

« Reply #122 on: March 16, 2012, 11:20:13 PM »
you live with your parents and the pay for your shit shut up ray ray
actually i live in a dorm cuz thats what college kids do and they paid for my education. im not sure if that counts as my shit but whatever. keep trying hard. its cute how ur lil brain works  :catfight:
what is your logic? "everybody calls me stupid because they are jealous of my intelligence?" Do you seriously not realize how bitter and angry you always sound? Do you think you sound tough, smart or funny ever?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 11:22:02 PM by rayallen0 »

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2012, 11:13:52 AM »

- man crush on elano
- his name is kyle or kevin macculum, the reason i know this for sure is becasue once i exposed him and his xbox screen name he shut that shit down just like he did when i found his    myspace

OUCHHHHHHH

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2012, 11:31:31 AM »

My parents had like 12 kids so it wasn't really an option. Not that they would if they could have. I didn't get shit growing up.