Author Topic: Nik what is up with your delivery?  (Read 5410 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Nik what is up with your delivery?
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2012, 09:23:43 PM »
as usual, NIK has zero defense here to the fact thta he is some sort of a group sex pervert, so he goes to posting pictures thinking that it will somehow make him look cool :D

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2012, 09:30:56 PM »
it just adds a lot to the discussion when u can put some faces to the nutridin names...like, can any1 imagine if these two were sittin in a room together, talkin back n forth about how "NIK is whack"..."yea, he sits and takes notes from NWA on how to gang-bang":

lmao

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2012, 09:36:12 PM »
NIK how are other people on here gay when you claim to listen to NWA to get inspired to have gang bangs?

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=566.msg9122#msg9122

LOL

so NIK, is the whole reason your into west coast rap because of songs like Bridgette by DOC?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2012, 10:07:11 PM »
No, Hack has a point. You have no comeback. He shitted on you for some straight herb shit you said & can be quoted saying (in other words, it's a fact) & your reply to being abused is "You went to private school" lol.

But you're on here arguing with Hack right now, who you claim has down syndrome. So in your world where everything you say is a "reality" & were all the things you say we are to please your insecurities you're sitting on here, arguing with a person whose mentally retarded lol. While your "best friend" is doing shows in Pasadena.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2012, 10:23:16 PM »
i see some more pictures of you coming your way for speaking on some real shit Cham

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2012, 10:31:22 PM »
No, Hack has a point. You have no comeback. He shitted on you for some straight herb shit you said & can be quoted saying (in other words, it's a fact) & your reply to being abused is "You went to private school" lol.

But you're on here arguing with Hack right now, who you claim has down syndrome. So in your world where everything you say is a "reality" & were all the things you say we are to please your insecurities you're sitting on here, arguing with a person whose mentally retarded lol. While your "best friend" is doing shows in Pasadena.

lol@"he shitted on u for some herb shit u said"

i dunno whats worse...being a nerd or being a retard. or the fact that i have a combination of both jerkin each other off to get a taste of deez.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2012, 10:35:56 PM »
again NIK has no defense and dodges the topic by calling people names.

or maybe he's too busy listening to NWA trying to get a hard on

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2012, 10:39:58 PM »
sorta like ur dodging how u have down syndrome? LOL

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2012, 10:58:58 PM »
sorta like ur dodging how u have down syndrome? LOL

how original of you....and you listen to NWA albums to get hard ons.  what does that make you? :eh:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=566.msg9122#msg9122

what a fag....a jew fag at that.  :grumpy:

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2012, 11:06:37 PM »
i know it's not easy to detect sarcasm when u have down syndrome, but even you cant be THAT slow.. really, though, are you??

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2012, 09:27:21 AM »
Like I said, you truly believe he's got a mental disorder & you won't stop until you get the last word in against him...

You're a loser.

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2012, 12:51:30 PM »
Like I said, you truly believe he's got a mental disorder & you won't stop until you get the last word in against him...

You're a loser.

so whats the deal? after he props u back to 0, u make the trip up to maine and suck him off?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2012, 03:04:34 PM »

You're a loser.

so whats the deal? after he props u back to 0, u make the trip up to maine and suck him off?

It has nothing to do with him or defending him. I'm speaking to you. You think he's retarded. In your world, I'm gay, Spice is gay, Hack is retarded, Sikotic is a flaming pussy, the list goes on for just about every member who you've created your own fact about to fall back on when your insecurities of us throwing reality at you hurts too much to bear.

The fact you would waste your time arguing with a person with a mental disorder speaks volumes to who you are as a human being.

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2012, 03:15:17 PM »

You're a loser.

It has nothing to do with him or defending him. I'm speaking to you. You think he's retarded. In your world, I'm gay, Spice is gay, Hack is retarded, Sikotic is a flaming pussy, the list goes on for just about every member who you've created your own fact about to fall back on when your insecurities of us throwing reality at you hurts too much to bear.

The fact you would waste your time arguing with a person with a mental disorder speaks volumes to who you are as a human being.

not really arguin with anyone...just remindin him that he's a retard.

and btw, dicklicker, aint u the one who once made a thread askin if i'm autistic? and you're my number 1 groupie.....so by YOU'RE definition (not mine), you're a pathetic waste of life for "arguing with a person with a mental disorder"....quit playin yaself, groupie.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2012, 03:29:43 PM »
I asked. Nobody confirmed you were. You're stating it as if it's a fact he is.