Author Topic: Nik what is up with your delivery?  (Read 5412 times)

rayallen0

Re: Nik what is up with your delivery?
« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2012, 12:55:37 AM »
lol @ something wrong with parents paying for your education so you don't have a shit load of debt. my parents paying mine. no shame in it.

Not sure why people are so proud to have dead beat parents  ???

So if someones parents can't afford to put their kids through college it makes them dead bead beats? Wow. Spoken like a true snobby rich kid.

lol well that is basically what i said. cuz ppl here always talk about how much love they get from their parents. oh wait no they act like they had it tough and that anybody more privileged than them is spoiled. lol rich if my parents were rich i would be proud about it.  Keep trying troll man.

people claiming people are spoiled because parents can afford to put their kids through college = stay silent about
me saying that it isnt a big deal and not to be proud of parents who are lacking = reaching hella just to be down for the cause.

98% of this forum is white and well off its cute how everybody wants to be hard even though they grew up in the burbs

I grew up in the burbs. I also paid for my first car and put myself through college. Living in a decent neighborhood doesn't mean your parents can or should spoil you.
Spoil you? by paying for college. a $300 car. whatever my dude. I don't want my kids to have student loans to pay back for the rest of their life. my entire dorm is shit i paid for.

kids who got sweet 16's are spoiled. kids who got brand new 40 grand cars are spoiled. kids who get an education and transportation for you to drive to your school? i know i damn sure wouldnt of gone to UW if i had to pay. would of gone to a community college maybe. I'll teach my kids to earn money like mine did, if they want video games, game systems, ipods, tv's etc... you pay for it. Like i had to. I am thankful for my parents. I don't expect anything from them. but cuz parents put money in their college funds they are spoiled? lol.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 01:07:11 AM by rayallen0 »

Sccit

« Reply #106 on: March 16, 2012, 01:03:47 AM »
you work for your dad, who gives you free rent

basically unemployed son

wrong again, slow 1

Sikotic™

« Reply #107 on: March 16, 2012, 01:20:49 AM »
My parents didn't put me through college, but if anyone's parents can or is able to, then I don't see an issue with it. And I wouldn't call em a deadbeat for not doing it
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

« Reply #108 on: March 16, 2012, 01:33:55 AM »
My parents didn't put me through college, but if anyone's parents can or is able to, then I don't see an issue with it. And I wouldn't call em a deadbeat for not doing it

i admit i should of put more context into that statement. it does sound like that. i would never call someone a deadbeat for that. i just was thinking of people acting like its cool to have parents who dont care but instead of stating this i just made a very broad statement.

im to high to type anymore on this

Sikotic™

« Reply #109 on: March 16, 2012, 01:51:31 AM »
I feel ya. A lot of people are ashamed of coming from a good upbringing or growing up in a decent place. I grew up in the suburbs and I'm glad. My parents didn't and they did the best they could to keep myself and my siblings from living in a fucked up place. Ain't nuthin wrong with that.

LOL I've known a lot of cats who rejected their decent upbringing and tried to act like they had it hard to gain some sort of street cred. That shit is sad and disrespectful to those who worked hard to keep you in a good place if you ask me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

« Reply #110 on: March 16, 2012, 02:12:27 AM »
I feel ya. A lot of people are ashamed of coming from a good upbringing or growing up in a decent place. I grew up in the suburbs and I'm glad. My parents didn't and they did the best they could to keep myself and my siblings from living in a fucked up place. Ain't nuthin wrong with that.

LOL I've known a lot of cats who rejected their decent upbringing and tried to act like they had it hard to gain some sort of street cred. That shit is sad and disrespectful to those who worked hard to keep you in a good place if you ask me.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #111 on: March 16, 2012, 08:50:20 AM »
Keep telling yourself I'm spoiled cuz you are 2 poor to do shit for your kid. fucking dead beat.
you dont know me ray ray take yo mommys titty out yo mouth

what we know for sure about kmacc

- he is from winnipeg but claims other parts of canada (?!)
- wishes daily he could be american so he could be closer to the hip hop scene he is so enamored with
- he claims to be black most likely some horrible mix of black asian/portugese and whatever else his mom fucked that night
- english is obviously not his first language as you can tell he has hard times communicating his thoughts and forming whole sentences
- his babymother is a pale ass white broad who ought to privatize her myspace ;)
- man crush on elano
- his name is kyle or kevin macculum, the reason i know this for sure is becasue once i exposed him and his xbox screen name he shut that shit down just like he did when i found his    myspace
- known to be a leech and made his first thread sharing a song the otherday after i called him out for not contributing
 http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=279644.msg2805576#msg2805576

do not try and apprehend him he may be armed with snowballs and may turn violent over his confusion of his racial identity.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 08:54:48 AM by PETEY the GREAT »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #112 on: March 16, 2012, 09:02:00 AM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #113 on: March 16, 2012, 01:39:41 PM »
Keep telling yourself I'm spoiled cuz you are 2 poor to do shit for your kid. fucking dead beat.

- wishes daily he could be american so he could be closer to the hip hop scene he is so enamored with
- he claims to be black most likely some horrible mix of black asian/portugese and whatever else his mom fucked that night
- english is obviously not his first language as you can tell he has hard times communicating his thoughts and forming whole sentences
- his babymother is a pale ass white broad who ought to privatize her myspace ;)
- man crush on elano
- his name is kyle or kevin macculum, the reason i know this for sure is becasue once i exposed him and his xbox screen name he shut that shit down just like he did when i found his    myspace
- known to be a leech and made his first thread sharing a song the otherday after i called him out for not contributing

do not try and apprehend him he may be armed with snowballs and may turn violent over his confusion of his racial identity.

OUCHHHHHHH

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: March 16, 2012, 01:40:09 PM »
u mad peter keep fishing  :-* you claim your fathers latino with a name like dorsett fail and billy bob wilson look in the mirrorr you product of family incest

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #115 on: March 16, 2012, 01:49:05 PM »
silly leeching Canadian

rayallen0

« Reply #116 on: March 16, 2012, 01:55:02 PM »
more likely he is latino that it is you graduated high school or have a job that pays more than 20 grand a year. 

The Troll

• Lil Geezy
  • Feed the troll
« Reply #117 on: March 16, 2012, 03:40:49 PM »

- man crush on elano

ROFL

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: March 16, 2012, 09:05:58 PM »
aww peter has friends online  :-*

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: March 16, 2012, 09:09:10 PM »
more likely he is latino that it is you graduated high school or have a job that pays more than 20 grand a year. 
you live with your parents and the pay for your shit shut up ray ray