Author Topic: Nik what is up with your delivery?  (Read 5390 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Nik what is up with your delivery?
« Reply #120 on: March 16, 2012, 09:20:14 PM »
I've gotten E40 before...don't really see it, though.

never thought of that before.. but now that you mention it, I can see a similarity
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #121 on: March 16, 2012, 09:46:47 PM »
I've gotten E40 before...don't really see it, though.

never thought of that before.. but now that you mention it, I can see a similarity
talking to yourself nik?  how low

rayallen0

« Reply #122 on: March 16, 2012, 11:20:13 PM »
more likely he is latino that it is you graduated high school or have a job that pays more than 20 grand a year.  
you live with your parents and the pay for your shit shut up ray ray
actually i live in a dorm cuz thats what college kids do and they paid for my education. im not sure if that counts as my shit but whatever. keep trying hard. its cute how ur lil brain works  :catfight:
what is your logic? "everybody calls me stupid because they are jealous of my intelligence?" Do you seriously not realize how bitter and angry you always sound? Do you think you sound tough, smart or funny ever?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 11:22:02 PM by rayallen0 »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2012, 11:13:52 AM »
Keep telling yourself I'm spoiled cuz you are 2 poor to do shit for your kid. fucking dead beat.
you dont know me ray ray take yo mommys titty out yo mouth

what we know for sure about kmacc

- he is from winnipeg but claims other parts of canada (?!)
- wishes daily he could be american so he could be closer to the hip hop scene he is so enamored with
- he claims to be black most likely some horrible mix of black asian/portugese and whatever else his mom fucked that night
- english is obviously not his first language as you can tell he has hard times communicating his thoughts and forming whole sentences
- his babymother is a pale ass white broad who ought to privatize her myspace ;)
- man crush on elano
- his name is kyle or kevin macculum, the reason i know this for sure is becasue once i exposed him and his xbox screen name he shut that shit down just like he did when i found his    myspace
- known to be a leech and made his first thread sharing a song the otherday after i called him out for not contributing
 http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=279644.msg2805576#msg2805576

do not try and apprehend him he may be armed with snowballs and may turn violent over his confusion of his racial identity.

OUCHHHHHHH

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2012, 11:31:31 AM »
My parents didn't put me through college, but if anyone's parents can or is able to, then I don't see an issue with it. And I wouldn't call em a deadbeat for not doing it

My parents had like 12 kids so it wasn't really an option. Not that they would if they could have. I didn't get shit growing up.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: March 17, 2012, 12:31:43 PM »
Keep telling yourself I'm spoiled cuz you are 2 poor to do shit for your kid. fucking dead beat.
you dont know me ray ray take yo mommys titty out yo mouth

what we know for sure about kmacc

- he is from winnipeg but claims other parts of canada (?!)
- wishes daily he could be american so he could be closer to the hip hop scene he is so enamored with
- he claims to be black most likely some horrible mix of black asian/portugese and whatever else his mom fucked that night
- english is obviously not his first language as you can tell he has hard times communicating his thoughts and forming whole sentences
- his babymother is a pale ass white broad who ought to privatize her myspace ;)
- man crush on elano
- his name is kyle or kevin macculum, the reason i know this for sure is becasue once i exposed him and his xbox screen name he shut that shit down just like he did when i found his    myspace
- known to be a leech and made his first thread sharing a song the otherday after i called him out for not contributing
 http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=279644.msg2805576#msg2805576

do not try and apprehend him he may be armed with snowballs and may turn violent over his confusion of his racial identity.

OUCHHHHHHH

your so funny peter you fake latino

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #126 on: March 17, 2012, 12:38:31 PM »
hey K Macc what are you doing for St Pattys day?  do they celebrate st pattys day in newfoundland or whatever piece of crap place you come from?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #127 on: March 17, 2012, 12:44:15 PM »
u mad eh?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #128 on: March 17, 2012, 05:47:19 PM »
You two should make peace. Kmacc could be a great troll for da sauce.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: March 17, 2012, 09:01:26 PM »
hey K Macc what are you doing for St Pattys day?  do they celebrate st pattys day in newfoundland or whatever piece of crap place you come from?
im not irish and i dont know who patrick is  ;D you are from maine  :-X

rayallen0

« Reply #130 on: March 18, 2012, 04:23:19 PM »
ur making fun of a state when you live in Canada? nothing wrong living anywhere but making fun of someone coming from Maine when you listen to American Hip hop is hilarious. and how is k macc a good troll? he doesnt even get me excited for a come back or a fun argument. its like yelling at a pet. you feel bad cuz you know its not their fault they are so stupid.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #131 on: March 18, 2012, 04:26:38 PM »
ur making fun of a state when you live in Canada?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: March 18, 2012, 08:41:51 PM »
ray ray go ask your parents for money and hack you still live in maine

rayallen0

« Reply #133 on: March 18, 2012, 08:47:55 PM »
lol payed for college = give me all the money i want?

i'm sorry you don't have any friends so you don't know how different slices of life works.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: March 18, 2012, 09:25:55 PM »
lol payed for college = give me all the money i want?

i'm sorry you don't have any friends so you don't know how different slices of life works.
ray ray its ok to be mommys little boy  :-*