Author Topic: OH SHIT  (Read 173 times)

HBKid_Jr

OH SHIT
« on: January 20, 2003, 11:05:29 PM »
i jus got 2 new tracks by poverty,  for my people an the pawn.  they r jus 2 minutes clips tho but this cat is dropping some of the realest shit ive heard in a while.  i heard on his album alchemist is producing most of it

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:OH SHIT
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2003, 11:37:43 PM »
I searched 4 this fool.......where can I find his shit?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2003, 12:21:30 AM »
3 tracks can be downloaded at povertyonline.com (ones an alchemist joint)
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2003, 09:25:20 AM »
tom...u must have to longest name ever....

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2003, 02:13:59 PM »
I downloaded that Alchemist track, REALLY FRESH.  Dope flow, awesome beat.  Nice voice, too, it's not annoying like Em's gets sometimes, and he's got a similar flow... kinda sounds like eminem and nas crossed together.  

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2003, 02:19:22 PM »
I downloaded that Alchemist track, REALLY FRESH.  Dope flow, awesome beat.  Nice voice, too, it's not annoying like Em's gets sometimes, and he's got a similar flow... kinda sounds like eminem and nas crossed together.  
seems like most white underground hip hop rappers come off soundin like eminem...

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2003, 02:20:40 PM »
Well, that ain't totally a bad thing.  I just think his flow sounds like Em's, and em's got a dope flow.  Lots of guys got a flow like that, though.  

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2003, 02:25:35 PM »
ive just heard alotta white guys who surfaced AFTER eminem come with that same exact style, flow, delievery...shit gets borin...thats why white guys like Paul Wall or Haystak are refreshing...they come with a whole new style...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2003, 06:44:56 PM »
he sounds a bit like nas,  his voice does not have that whiney affect em can have tho

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2003, 02:35:00 AM »
Dope flow, awesome beat.  Nice voice, too, it's not annoying like Em's gets sometimes, and he's got a similar flow... kinda sounds like eminem and nas crossed together.  

Yeah, lyrically i'd say he's similar to Nas, but flow-wise he's alot like Em, which is a great mix.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.