Author Topic: 1 year later... "Flockaveli" still cranks front to back  (Read 1066 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

1 year later... "Flockaveli" still cranks front to back
« on: September 10, 2011, 10:50:05 PM »
What can i say?  Waka put this shit in concrete with this 1.  I still feel tha same way i felt about it last year, 15 bangers and 2 fillers ("Bussin At Em" - and with respect to their opinions there's street niggaz who feel different about this song, maybe it was tha adlibs and tha hook.  And "Live By The Gun").  

I don't really care what dubcc reggies think, clearly some of y'all are anti-BrickSquad and that's all fine and dandy really but "Flockaveli" is still 1 of the best albums (top 10 easy) this decade (2o1o-2o19) and it will probably stay that way for a while.  I ain't tryna short other niggaz but "Flockaveli" just captured 'it'.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/pdtVmXGal3U&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/pdtVmXGal3U&amp;feature=related</a>

"Flockaveli" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Tha Carter IV" AND "Watch The Throne" EASY!  Truth be told, i think i might even go as far to say that this album is a classic just like all of tha classics before it.  It definitely has that aura and that sound to it so why can't it be.  I'd have to get back to ya'll in 5 years on that but i think that's a pretty fair assumption truthfully.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 06:48:26 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
Re: 1 year later... "Flockaveli" still cranks front to back
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 12:29:16 AM »
ur a fuckin loser - stop trolling
Your raps all lazy, Jigga the Black Scorcese
What your album lacks is more Jay-Z

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 04:15:48 AM »
Just sounds like a bunch of screaming and "pop-pop" sounds to me..
The rest of the lyrics are just some on some random boasting gangster shit, like he's a fucking beast killing all of them.
The lyrics are repeated often in one song, and when he runs out of things to say he just fills it with "Waka, flocka, waka, flocka"..?

This is the kind of music that keeps the people in the U.S. retarded.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 06:53:20 AM »
i think it's pretty safe 2 say that only me, 3rdcoast, and Screwface are gonna agree on this 1 smh. 

15 BANGIN ASS SONGS (not including the 2 bonuses which crank) and 2 so-so's.  This board is pretty anti-south, definitely anti-bricksquad.  I mean all u have 2 do is look thru tha pages and you'll c it.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 07:19:48 AM »
Not Feeling Any Of His Music!

Raphael

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 07:36:35 AM »
Not really my type of music but i think it's great that mentally challenged people have the same opportunities as others to become successful in the music industry.

MistaNova

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 07:41:57 AM »
Ace Hood>>>

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2011, 10:06:15 AM »
You need to have your hip hop pass given back just so it can be revoked again.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2011, 10:15:13 AM »
The album ain't bad I admit enjoying it when it came out but after a week or 2 you realized that all the song sounds the same and it's just gutta music without no sense to it

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2011, 11:33:33 AM »
i never checkd this out, n probly nevr will

midwestryder

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2011, 02:05:53 PM »
What can i say?  Waka put this shit in concrete with this 1.  I still feel tha same way i felt about it last year, 15 bangers and 2 fillers ("Bussin At Em" - and with respect to their opinions there's street niggaz who feel different about this song, maybe it was tha adlibs and tha hook.  And "Live By The Gun").  

I don't really care what dubcc reggies think, clearly some of y'all are anti-BrickSquad and that's all fine and dandy really but "Flockaveli" is still 1 of the best albums (top 10 easy) this decade (2o1o-2o19) and it will probably stay that way for a while.  I ain't tryna short other niggaz but "Flockaveli" just captured 'it'.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/pdtVmXGal3U&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/pdtVmXGal3U&amp;feature=related</a>

"Flockaveli" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Tha Carter IV" AND "Watch The Throne" EASY!  Truth be told, i think i might even go as far to say that this album is a classic just like all of tha classics before it.  It definitely has that aura and that sound to it so why can't it be.  I'd have to get back to ya'll in 5 years on that but i think that's a pretty fair assumption truthfully.
please this is not even close to being a classic . instead it is one worst albums for last year .waka can't perform at all. all he does in is performaces is yell waka ,waka 20 million times .  waka had worst performace on last years B.E.T.'s hip hop awards . also the whole BrickSquad sucks  & can't rap worth a shit . waka can't rap or perform , gucci can't rap & his voice ruins everything touches. O.J. da juice man sounds like mickey mouse , & alley boy is the only one worth a shit . so get off south dick & yes you lost your hip hop pass because bricksquad is not hip hop & is wack. i can names 7 albums that are better then Flockaveli".

Elkoizm

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2011, 04:35:38 PM »
Definitely trollin'.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2011, 01:00:13 AM »

please this is not even close to being a classic . instead it is one worst albums for last year .waka can't perform at all. all he does in is performaces is yell waka ,waka 20 million times .  waka had worst performace on last years B.E.T.'s hip hop awards . also the whole BrickSquad sucks  & can't rap worth a shit . waka can't rap or perform , gucci can't rap & his voice ruins everything touches. O.J. da juice man sounds like mickey mouse , & alley boy is the only one worth a shit . so get off south dick & yes you lost your hip hop pass because bricksquad is not hip hop & is wack. i can names 7 albums that are better then Flockaveli".

u only listened to 8 albums last year??? lol

yall gettin mad over nothin. this album bumps. maybe if everyone here could give up listening to boring 90s throwback rap for just one day they would see that. sorry that was harsh of me, i know the other half of yall are enjoying the amazin mainstream releases such as watch the throne and the carter 4, my bad. lol

Elkoizm

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2011, 04:37:05 AM »
Don't get me wrong, I love Flocka but the majority of people would probably agree that the album isn't better than the ones you mentioned.
Bitch I'm bussin at em.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2011, 06:20:04 PM »
Radiotube = Screwface.