Author Topic: 1 year later... "Flockaveli" still cranks front to back  (Read 1041 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 1 year later... "Flockaveli" still cranks front to back
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2011, 11:02:58 AM »
I enjoy listening to Flockaveli from time to time.  It's fun music to listen to lol

Al Bundy

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2011, 03:49:19 PM »
flockaveli was raw. it's an entertaining album that i still have in rotation.

radiotube i do know one thing, you sure as hell don't give a fuck about what others think about your music taste.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2011, 04:38:20 AM »
^^i do sometimes, i just don't care too much to listen to bloggers/online grandparents on common sense.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/8g-suzna5Rg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/8g-suzna5Rg</a>

everybody understand the english language si'?

Lil Sleazy

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2011, 04:09:45 PM »
Flockavelli was an instant fucking classic!

Man I'm known in the hood for making that blaka bark
You know, blaka, shoot first like John Starks
40 nights 40 days no Noah's ark
If we was living in water I'd be a shark
I'm in the front you in the back like Rosa Parks
Got heart like ehh where the fuck to start
Been in love with yellow diamonds since Gucci Bart

:D

Or something like that anyway just typed it down while listening. From "Snakes In The Grass".

Gucci Mane really has a Bart Simpson chain with yellow diamonds too lol.

Anyway Flockavelli is great.

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2011, 10:02:46 PM »
I still like "Bang", "Homies", "Karma", and "Live By The Gun"

the rest got played out to me, but it still was some of the hardest new music that's come out in awhile to bang at the gym

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2011, 12:20:57 AM »
squeeze on my trigger til my gun OD

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2011, 09:28:17 AM »
f we was living in water I'd be a shark

seriously?
This shit might as well be a Lil Wayne verse.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Al Bundy

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2011, 01:50:21 PM »
the sad part is that most of the people hating on this record would have been on flocka's nuts if he was from cali. real talk

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2011, 01:53:19 PM »
Man I'm known in the hood for making that blaka bark
You know, blaka, shoot first like John Starks
40 nights 40 days no Noah's ark
If we was living in water I'd be a shark
Got heart like ehh where the fuck to start
Been in love with yellow diamonds since Gucci Bart

:-X

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2011, 02:08:39 PM »
What can i say?  Waka put this shit in concrete with this 1.  I still feel tha same way i felt about it last year, 15 bangers and 2 fillers ("Bussin At Em" - and with respect to their opinions there's street niggaz who feel different about this song, maybe it was tha adlibs and tha hook.  And "Live By The Gun").  

I don't really care what dubcc reggies think, clearly some of y'all are anti-BrickSquad and that's all fine and dandy really but "Flockaveli" is still 1 of the best albums (top 10 easy) this decade (2o1o-2o19) and it will probably stay that way for a while.  I ain't tryna short other niggaz but "Flockaveli" just captured 'it'.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/pdtVmXGal3U&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/pdtVmXGal3U&amp;feature=related</a>

"Flockaveli" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Tha Carter IV" AND "Watch The Throne" EASY!  Truth be told, i think i might even go as far to say that this album is a classic just like all of tha classics before it.  It definitely has that aura and that sound to it so why can't it be.  I'd have to get back to ya'll in 5 years on that but i think that's a pretty fair assumption truthfully.
please this is not even close to being a classic . instead it is one worst albums for last year .waka can't perform at all. all he does in is performaces is yell waka ,waka 20 million times .  waka had worst performace on last years B.E.T.'s hip hop awards . also the whole BrickSquad sucks  & can't rap worth a shit . waka can't rap or perform , gucci can't rap & his voice ruins everything touches. O.J. da juice man sounds like mickey mouse , & alley boy is the only one worth a shit . so get off south dick & yes you lost your hip hop pass because bricksquad is not hip hop & is wack. i can names 7 albums that are better then Flockaveli".

1. so you only listened to 8 albums last year? FAIL
2. Alley Boy is not part of Brick Squad and never was, and he has his own label. FAIL once again
3. if Brick Squad was from/or had members in the midwest you'd be all on their nuts... oh wait a minute they got Bo Deal from Chicago and BSM which is West Coast, so you FAIL again

I just chuckle every time I read your angry posts bashing music that isn't from 1985, Midwestdickryder = 35 year old white virgin

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2011, 02:38:20 PM »
thread starter is special ed
Your raps all lazy, Jigga the Black Scorcese
What your album lacks is more Jay-Z

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2011, 03:12:29 PM »
says the faggot with a jayz quote in his sig in 2011

Lil Sleazy

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2011, 04:59:20 PM »
seriously?
This shit might as well be a Lil Wayne verse.

I realize that was supposed to be a diss but well.. let's be real here. Waka is good, but he's not as good as Lil Wayne. :D

Weezy is the master of wordplay, how he trips on multiple meanings of the same word and so on. But that's a discussion for another thread.

Oh and that Waka verse yeah sure it wasn't the greatest poem of all time or whatever but come on, it was a can't-be-bothered-to-count-how-many-line multi that referenced the NBA, another rapper, and the civil rights movement and can't even remember what else. I enjoyed hearing it. It most certainly wasn't "just rhyming n***a with n***a" like haters claim he does.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2011, 06:06:19 PM »
wordplay?  i guess nobody felt like i felt when he was tellin' his stories.  i can relate so much to "Flockaveli" i felt like that album was meant just for me.  when it came out it was like Waka took my soul and put it on protools.  he captured it all, it felt like he was speaking for my people/class just like how Boosie and Webbie were when they were first jumpin' off and havin their runs.  tha fact that "Flockaveli" has it's own unique sound (K.Y.E. and Lex must've been on LSD during tha sessions) that was clearly Southern but it was like on some future shit at tha same time. 

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2011, 01:23:35 PM »
Oh and that Waka verse yeah sure it wasn't the greatest poem of all time or whatever but come on, it was a can't-be-bothered-to-count-how-many-line multi that referenced the NBA, another rapper, and the civil rights movement and can't even remember what else. I enjoyed hearing it. It most certainly wasn't "just rhyming n***a with n***a" like haters claim he does.

there wasn't one multi in that pathetic verse. Nor was there a single decent line.