Author Topic: 1 year later... "Flockaveli" still cranks front to back  (Read 1040 times)

midwestryder

Re: 1 year later... "Flockaveli" still cranks front to back
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2011, 11:40:27 PM »
What can i say?  Waka put this shit in concrete with this 1.  I still feel tha same way i felt about it last year, 15 bangers and 2 fillers ("Bussin At Em" - and with respect to their opinions there's street niggaz who feel different about this song, maybe it was tha adlibs and tha hook.  And "Live By The Gun").  

I don't really care what dubcc reggies think, clearly some of y'all are anti-BrickSquad and that's all fine and dandy really but "Flockaveli" is still 1 of the best albums (top 10 easy) this decade (2o1o-2o19) and it will probably stay that way for a while.  I ain't tryna short other niggaz but "Flockaveli" just captured 'it'.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/pdtVmXGal3U&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/pdtVmXGal3U&amp;feature=related</a>

"Flockaveli" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Tha Carter IV" AND "Watch The Throne" EASY!  Truth be told, i think i might even go as far to say that this album is a classic just like all of tha classics before it.  It definitely has that aura and that sound to it so why can't it be.  I'd have to get back to ya'll in 5 years on that but i think that's a pretty fair assumption truthfully.
please this is not even close to being a classic . instead it is one worst albums for last year .waka can't perform at all. all he does in is performaces is yell waka ,waka 20 million times .  waka had worst performace on last years B.E.T.'s hip hop awards . also the whole BrickSquad sucks  & can't rap worth a shit . waka can't rap or perform , gucci can't rap & his voice ruins everything touches. O.J. da juice man sounds like mickey mouse , & alley boy is the only one worth a shit . so get off south dick & yes you lost your hip hop pass because bricksquad is not hip hop & is wack. i can names 7 albums that are better then Flockaveli".

1. so you only listened to 8 albums last year? FAIL
2. Alley Boy is not part of Brick Squad and never was, and he has his own label. FAIL once again
3. if Brick Squad was from/or had members in the midwest you'd be all on their nuts... oh wait a minute they got Bo Deal from Chicago and BSM which is West Coast, so you FAIL again

I just chuckle every time I read your angry posts bashing music that isn't from 1985, Midwestdickryder = 35 year old white virgin

are you fucking stupid & retard . i said i could name 7 albums better then Flockaveli".  i never said i only listen to 8 albums last year. i listen to over 100 different albums & mixtapes in just this years .
thanks you just proved their is nobody in bricksquad worth a shit . no i would not be on their brick squads nuts if they had a midwest member because he would sucks just like rest of brick squad . who the fuck is Bo Deal from Chicago and BSM ?  nobodies. so you lose again as normal,loser . run i noit dickryder like you & your pathetic self .  one i from midwest , so i am loyal to where i am from but i don't liek all of the midwest . i hate chicago & i am only truley loyal to st louis & missouri . . also you are ignorant closeminded loser ass dipshit , iam not white. i am half african american & half native indian ,bitch .
 i am not at all stuck in 1985 like you say but at least i know what real hip hop means unlike you .if i was stuck in 1985 would i have already seen stalley ,curren$y,big K.r.i.t., freddie gibbs ,dom kennedy, jay rock , tech n9ne,jay rock , j.cole ,yelawolf ,9th wonder , & kendrick lamar in concert ?
no i would have not if i was stuck in 1985 . so again it proves youy full of bullshit & ignorance . you'r just hating because i am better then you.

the only virgin i see is a guy named bloodmoney who is always on the internet & has no life . so that means you never had pussy since you came out of your moms . you wish you had has much pussy as i get but that comes with being part of one of baddest crews in st louis but what would a punk ass loser like you know about. nothing at all !
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 11:55:50 PM by midwestryder »

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2011, 12:34:12 AM »
woahhhh did u hear that guys, this guy has heard over 100 mixtapes and albums!!!!

shit man slow down u might hit 200 one day

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2011, 01:02:28 AM »
Honestly, just because midwestryder is crying right now, I'm officially a Waka fan. IT'S A PARTY! :rock:

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2011, 07:41:20 AM »
wow that was by far Midwestdickryder's greatest post ever, I literally just spilled almost my entire bowl of Apple Jacks cracking the fuck up, I don't even know which line made me laugh the hardest  :laugh:

and on top of that Cham has now converted to Waka fan, it is indeed a party OLEEEHDOIT!! *the S is silent*  :rock: :rock:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2011, 09:46:35 AM »
I always assumed midwestryder was from Europe, in spite of his name

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2011, 06:23:18 PM »
What can i say?  Waka put this shit in concrete with this 1.  I still feel tha same way i felt about it last year, 15 bangers and 2 fillers ("Bussin At Em" - and with respect to their opinions there's street niggaz who feel different about this song, maybe it was tha adlibs and tha hook.  And "Live By The Gun").  

I don't really care what dubcc reggies think, clearly some of y'all are anti-BrickSquad and that's all fine and dandy really but "Flockaveli" is still 1 of the best albums (top 10 easy) this decade (2o1o-2o19) and it will probably stay that way for a while.  I ain't tryna short other niggaz but "Flockaveli" just captured 'it'.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/pdtVmXGal3U&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/pdtVmXGal3U&amp;feature=related</a>

"Flockaveli" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Tha Carter IV" AND "Watch The Throne" EASY!  Truth be told, i think i might even go as far to say that this album is a classic just like all of tha classics before it.  It definitely has that aura and that sound to it so why can't it be.  I'd have to get back to ya'll in 5 years on that but i think that's a pretty fair assumption truthfully.
please this is not even close to being a classic . instead it is one worst albums for last year .waka can't perform at all. all he does in is performaces is yell waka ,waka 20 million times .  waka had worst performace on last years B.E.T.'s hip hop awards . also the whole BrickSquad sucks  & can't rap worth a shit . waka can't rap or perform , gucci can't rap & his voice ruins everything touches. O.J. da juice man sounds like mickey mouse , & alley boy is the only one worth a shit . so get off south dick & yes you lost your hip hop pass because bricksquad is not hip hop & is wack. i can names 7 albums that are better then Flockaveli".

1. so you only listened to 8 albums last year? FAIL
2. Alley Boy is not part of Brick Squad and never was, and he has his own label. FAIL once again
3. if Brick Squad was from/or had members in the midwest you'd be all on their nuts... oh wait a minute they got Bo Deal from Chicago and BSM which is West Coast, so you FAIL again

I just chuckle every time I read your angry posts bashing music that isn't from 1985, Midwestdickryder = 35 year old white virgin

are you fucking stupid & retard . i said i could name 7 albums better then Flockaveli".  i never said i only listen to 8 albums last year. i listen to over 100 different albums & mixtapes in just this years .
thanks you just proved their is nobody in bricksquad worth a shit . no i would not be on their brick squads nuts if they had a midwest member because he would sucks just like rest of brick squad . who the fuck is Bo Deal from Chicago and BSM ?  nobodies. so you lose again as normal,loser . run i noit dickryder like you & your pathetic self .  one i from midwest , so i am loyal to where i am from but i don't liek all of the midwest . i hate chicago & i am only truley loyal to st louis & missouri . . also you are ignorant closeminded loser ass dipshit , iam not white. i am half african american & half native indian ,bitch .
 i am not at all stuck in 1985 like you say but at least i know what real hip hop means unlike you .if i was stuck in 1985 would i have already seen stalley ,curren$y,big K.r.i.t., freddie gibbs ,dom kennedy, jay rock , tech n9ne,jay rock , j.cole ,yelawolf ,9th wonder , & kendrick lamar in concert ?
no i would have not if i was stuck in 1985 . so again it proves youy full of bullshit & ignorance . you'r just hating because i am better then you.

the only virgin i see is a guy named bloodmoney who is always on the internet & has no life . so that means you never had pussy since you came out of your moms . you wish you had has much pussy as i get but that comes with being part of one of baddest crews in st louis but what would a punk ass loser like you know about. nothing at all !

:D
smh

Blood$

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2011, 08:36:18 AM »
so what I got out of that last post is that Midwestdickryder is a 35 year old virgin Navaho (tried dodging the virgin part but didn't deny his age or Indian roots) and he's the biggest, toughest one of his tribe, and that he knows more about hip-hop and isn't stuck in '85 just cuz he happened to see a few newer rappers in person... oooh

just cuz I wanna see you cry again, I already seen Jay Rock twice (I saw that you wrote his name two times, either you saw him twice or just have a crush), Kendrick twice, Curren$y, Freddie Gibbs, Tech N9ne, and I'm seeing Big K.R.I.T. in like 2 weeks for Smoker's Club

what you gotta say now you little pansy bitch, let some more of that estrogen out 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2011, 04:29:52 PM »
^You're either spot on about midwestryder or your way off & he was Pac's ex-body guard & he's still really bitter over how the rap game has changed.

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2011, 03:58:18 AM »
What I find funny is that if you take the Waka songs, subtract the beats and you got pointless rambling.
Sorry but that man has no potential of being huge, look at Souljaboy he had a buzz but now no one cares anymore.

I'll keep saying it, music like this will destroy the hoods in the US.
Listen to David Banner's Swag.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2011, 11:10:09 AM »
I have to agree. Waka has a very distinct voice and even though he is not a crazy lyricist, this album has a unique and cognate sound. I love working out to this album, it gives you a great state pump

Al Bundy

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2011, 12:22:46 PM »
I'll keep saying it, music like this will destroy the hoods in the US.
Listen to David Banner's Swag.

pump your brakes
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 12:24:27 PM by G.O.D. Pt. III »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2011, 04:28:37 PM »
I love working out to this album, it gives you a great state pump

Can you not feel the pain tho? #pause

No homo but dude was pouring his heart out on that album and his soul.  I don't know what y'all hear when I listen to rap music but I know I hear alotta things y'all don't. 

it's good to be RadioTube!

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2011, 05:14:49 PM »
when my little brother died i said fuck school

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2011, 07:57:01 PM »

i think Waka captured a moment in time in the life of a young black gangsta from tha street.  those types of albums come a dime a dozen but "Flockaveli" as a whole was something else.  Lex's sound has helped craft Hip Hop today.  It's already happened with everybody making their drums bigger/wider that bang harder and stand out more.  

don't get it twisted i ain't sayin these niggaz invented tha game (that's disrespectful and just flat out wrong) but they wasn't ordinary wit it and they stand out and have influence.

2006/2008-2009 Gucci Mane
2010 Waka Flocka Flame/Lex Luger
2011 Lex Luger
*the rest of BrickSquad do they thing too.  they're killin shit just to kill it.  they might not be as visually present as they've been before these past few months but if you narrow down the vast amount of work they've done they're still not bad in the least.

who knows what that manz gonna do in 2012.  all i know is that "Flockaveli" goes deep #pause. 
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 08:02:23 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2011, 03:17:16 AM »

i think Waka captured a moment in time in the life of a young black gangsta from tha street.  those types of albums come a dime a dozen but "Flockaveli" as a whole was something else.  Lex's sound has helped craft Hip Hop today.  It's already happened with everybody making their drums bigger/wider that bang harder and stand out more.  

don't get it twisted i ain't sayin these niggaz invented tha game (that's disrespectful and just flat out wrong) but they wasn't ordinary wit it and they stand out and have influence.

2006/2008-2009 Gucci Mane
2010 Waka Flocka Flame/Lex Luger
2011 Lex Luger
*the rest of BrickSquad do they thing too.  they're killin shit just to kill it.  they might not be as visually present as they've been before these past few months but if you narrow down the vast amount of work they've done they're still not bad in the least.

who knows what that manz gonna do in 2012.  all i know is that "Flockaveli" goes deep #pause. 

there needs to be someone new take over the mixtape game they way wayne did in 06/07 and gucci in 08/09.

french montana has the potential, i think 2012 is gonna be his year.