Author Topic: 1 year later... "Flockaveli" still cranks front to back  (Read 1043 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: 1 year later... "Flockaveli" still cranks front to back
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2011, 05:42:44 AM »
wordplay?  i guess nobody felt like i felt when he was tellin' his stories.  i can relate so much to "Flockaveli" i felt like that album was meant just for me.  when it came out it was like Waka took my soul and put it on protools.  he captured it all, it felt like he was speaking for my people/class just like how Boosie and Webbie were when they were first jumpin' off and havin their runs.  tha fact that "Flockaveli" has it's own unique sound (K.Y.E. and Lex must've been on LSD during tha sessions) that was clearly Southern but it was like on some future shit at tha same time. 

I must have missed the Song about him working at Wendy's .

It's funny you writing this though. Consider the fact that people that love this album even call it mindless and ignorant. So this post is you admitting you're mindless and ignorant.

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2011, 12:44:34 PM »
I'll keep saying it, music like this will destroy the hoods in the US.
Listen to David Banner's Swag.

pump your brakes

but you know he's right for those lyrics tho'.

Everybody pushin keys in the city and that's all these kids see
IF that's the only thing they hear then that's the only thing they'll be.

That's real.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Al Bundy

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2011, 02:13:34 PM »

pump your brakes

That's real.

you're treading into eurofag territory.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2011, 03:01:09 PM »

pump your brakes

That's real.

yeah because the ghetto is created by rap music, its nothing to do with economics, politics and america not giving a fuck. nothing at all.

midwestryder

« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2011, 12:25:18 AM »
I always assumed midwestryder was from Europe, in spite of his name
i from St louis , you stupid ass bitch . fuck europe ! & fuck europeans ! . i i hate europeans as much as i hate dumb ignorant closeminded youth like you . you  have no idea who i am in the lou but you never had clue in you life in first place

midwestryder

« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2011, 12:38:19 AM »
so what I got out of that last post is that Midwestdickryder is a 35 year old virgin Navaho (tried dodging the virgin part but didn't deny his age or Indian roots) and he's the biggest, toughest one of his tribe, and that he knows more about hip-hop and isn't stuck in '85 just cuz he happened to see a few newer rappers in person... oooh

just cuz I wanna see you cry again, I already seen Jay Rock twice (I saw that you wrote his name two times, either you saw him twice or just have a crush), Kendrick twice, Curren$y, Freddie Gibbs, Tech N9ne, and I'm seeing Big K.R.I.T. in like 2 weeks for Smoker's Club

what you gotta say now you little pansy bitch, let some more of that estrogen out 8)

that only little pansy bitch i see in fake ass mark name bloodmoney who has never lived outsided his parents house & thinks he somethin. g .  Navhoe? please i half cherokke & african american , closeminded ignorant ass faggot .   how can i be a virgin when i have 2 kids ,retard!  i seen jay rock like 4 times . seen a few new rappers in person !  i seen moren ew rappers  then you will ever see in your lifetime . i don't just go to hottest blogg rappers show like your gay hippest self . i go to all newest local unknown rappers shows in 6 hour radius of st louis unlike your no having poor lives with his parents crybabby fake ass mark virgin self . i don't cry i tell the truth loser . but if you think what is i say is funny then it just shows how much of a hating disrepsectfull young dumb punk ass bitch you are .  grow up loser because you are nothing & no clue .  sorry about your damn luck !  next tuesday i am going to my second smokers club tour concert & i have V.I.P. ! How about you loser?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 01:00:14 AM by midwestryder »

Blood$

« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2011, 07:04:09 AM »
I was at the Smoker's Club a week ago and Curren$y brought my bitch up on stage... and not to mention this, SHE was the only girl he called on stage and he was the only rapper to do so... not even Fiend, Smoke DZA, Krit, or Meth

I just E-scalped your Navaho ass  8)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 07:20:25 AM by BloodMoney »

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2011, 08:13:47 AM »
MidwestRyder is extremely butthurt

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2011, 09:25:22 AM »

pump your brakes

That's real.

yeah because the ghetto is created by rap music, its nothing to do with economics, politics and america not giving a fuck. nothing at all.

Yeah I get what you say. I´m not saying it´s solely because of that, but c´mon man.. I´m not trying to sound like a hater or whatever, but the rap game didn´t get any better because Waka came in the game. Just saying.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Blood$

« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2011, 11:04:25 AM »
MidwestRyder is extremely butthurt

if I was a bum ass virgin with 2 adopted children I would be too  :P

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2011, 11:11:43 AM »
WE TRIPPY MANE!