Author Topic: Reflections on 9/11  (Read 331 times)

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
Reflections on 9/11
« on: September 11, 2011, 08:32:13 PM »
10 years have passed by since the biggest terrorist attack took place on American soil. This event has shaped our political and economic ideologies for the past 10 years. Our politicians have persuaded us into believing that the large scale war on terror and war on "Al Quaeda" is essential to protect every man, women and child from a very sinister threat. 10 years later, we have accumulated trillions of dollars in debt, created many new laws such as the patriot act that have dissolved our civil liberties, the creation of thousands of private corporations that reap the financial benefits of that very day, million people killed, millions more homeless, and the initiation of numerous illegal wars and occupations. It really makes you wonder if it was all worth it in the end and was justice really served.

I feel for the 3000 people that lost their lives on 9/11. Nobody deserves to be murdered in cold blood. Yet, when I turn on the television today and see the constant media coverage of this event on every channel, I can't help but feel a deep political agenda that I am persuaded to follow. The powers at be want me to never forget what happened on that day because it should in their eyes justify the last 10 years of their criminal and terrorist activities. In reality they couldn't give 2 shits about people murdered on either "side".

Where is the media coverage for the half million Iraqi kids that died due to UN/US Sanctions on Iraq during the Clinton administration? Its sad that probably 95 percent of Americans aren't even aware of this, yet they are aware of Monica Lewinski sucking Clintons cock.

What about the public apology and deep regret for the million innocent people who have died from 2003-present in Iraq because of Saddam's so called weapons of mass destruction? Why haven't the media/new papers retracted their statements regarding this war as false when they pushed them as absolute facts?

Again, I ask is this real justice for what happened on that day?  Fast forward to present day, the US is on the brink of being bankrupt, the gap between rich and poor is increasing every day, the dollar is losing value, unemployment numbers are rising and social unrest is increasing. Yet, our government thinks its necessary to spend the majority of our budget on Security to defend us from these  boogeymen hiding in the caves.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 08:45:14 PM by David Mack »

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

tempo2

Re: Reflections on 9/11
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 09:52:17 AM »
very good article mate and I pretty much agree with everything you have in there.

your absoloutley right, if it really was about saving lives then why isnt this money getting pumped into the healthcare system etc? Far more lives would be saved that way if it was about that! this leads me to believe that the events on that day certainley wernt not how the governement portrayed it. If people believe it happened exactley like the media etc portrays it then good look to them and they deserve to be sheep.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 03:44:24 PM »
Defense budget would still be high, with or without 9/11 happening. 

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 10:38:16 PM »
Defense budget would still be high, with or without 9/11 happening.  

9/11 justifies it though for them. It is the whole basis for "The War on Terror". They were even aware that without another Pearl Harbour happening, all these invasions wouldn't be as easy to sell to the gullible public. (as noted in the Project For a New American Century).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

With the aid of the mainstream media, they have been able to make the word "muslim" synonymous with "terrorist". So, when the general public hears about Middle Eastern/African countries like Libya, Syria, or Iraq get invaded, they just assume its the Good Ol' God Lovin US of A whoopin some terrorist scum ass while bringing freedom and democracy. And that is the furthest thing from the truth.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 10:54:12 PM by David Mack »

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 11:30:34 PM »
The Defense budget has always remained high, since World War II.  What 9/11 did was enable the government to add X amount of hidden money that is not accounted for in the budget due to the CIA and its intelligence.