Poll

whatdoyasay?

punkass sellout
18 (40%)
money motivates, handle biz
27 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Snoop Making Gay Songs with Boy Bands & Shit...Respect the Hustle or Sellout?  (Read 3782 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Snoop Making Gay Songs with Boy Bands & Shit...Respect the Hustle or Sellout?
« Reply #195 on: September 24, 2011, 10:04:29 AM »
A lot of people say Snoop sucks ass as well. NIK do you not understand the concept that music taste is opinion?

Sccit

Re: Snoop Making Gay Songs with Boy Bands & Shit...Respect the Hustle or Sellout?
« Reply #196 on: September 24, 2011, 12:55:52 PM »
A lot of people say Snoop sucks ass as well. NIK do you not understand the concept that music taste is opinion?

yea...and in ur opinion, dick is an appetizer. does that mean i cant disagree?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #197 on: September 24, 2011, 06:51:38 PM »

No. In NIK's World, whatever he believes is scientific fact.

I mean, we're talking about a kid who plays dress up & spends money to pretend he's a horrorcore rapper. You expect him to be mature enough to understand such concepts?

Sccit

« Reply #198 on: September 24, 2011, 11:15:48 PM »
^you two need to fuck and get it over with

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #199 on: September 25, 2011, 11:11:36 AM »

You obviously aren't in this thread to do anything but troll. How can we take the opinion seriously of a dude who thinks Snoop made music from the soul? Snoop started out rapping about not loving hoes and fuck a bitch, how is that from the soul? He's been with his high school girlfriend his whole life. Since you're going back to your same old dick/nuts/gay shtick, I'm assuming you're giving up on this discussion.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 11:13:27 AM by Spice 2 sees the bitch in you »

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #200 on: September 25, 2011, 11:34:32 AM »

You obviously aren't in this thread to do anything but troll. How can we take the opinion seriously of a dude who thinks Snoop made music from the soul? Snoop started out rapping about not loving hoes and fuck a bitch, how is that from the soul? He's been with his high school girlfriend his whole life. Since you're going back to your same old dick/nuts/gay shtick, I'm assuming you're giving up on this discussion.

what you just said reminded me of this song    realest song Snoop Dogg ever did, thats from the soul

Sccit

« Reply #201 on: September 25, 2011, 03:35:35 PM »

thats what he was feelin at the time...fuck hoes, sip gin n juice, blaze bomb weed...he was in party mode, that was from his heart. if u dont think he was rappin from the soul on "doggystyle", slap yaself.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #202 on: September 25, 2011, 06:55:02 PM »
LOL @ using words like "soul" & "Snoop Dogg" in the same sentence.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #203 on: September 26, 2011, 06:32:00 PM »
thats what he was feelin at the time...fuck hoes

Are you dense? He was in a long-term relationship with his high school girlfriend. Who he ended up marrying a few years later. So much for that.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #204 on: September 26, 2011, 06:56:40 PM »

Are you dense? He was in a long-term relationship with his high school girlfriend. Who he ended up marrying a few years later. So much for that.

Im pretty sure, that he did lots of groupies though

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #205 on: September 26, 2011, 07:08:23 PM »
snoop went to nl because one thing...master p was the only person out of all the labels at the time..that wasnt scared to go deal with suge...

he got snoop out his deal... and changed all of snoops work.. dropped doggy dogg...the publishing ...etc...

suge thought he was finna get a dr dre eazy e deal...n he could eat off em..

suge couldnt eat off shit of snoop ...cept the stuff he had in the vault..thats why he tried to release those albums..kuz once p signed the papers n got snoop to new orleans...suge got fucked..

Not true at all. Suge ate off all snoops no li
It albums. In fact the reason snoop named his third nl album tha last meal was because it was the last album suge would eat off of. Hence the death row references in the album booklet.

As for why suge would diss no limit when he's making money, why would eazy diss dre when he was making money off the chronic? Same thing.

Sccit

« Reply #206 on: September 26, 2011, 09:07:47 PM »

Im pretty sure, that he did lots of groupies though

the guy is an idiot...dude probably really thinks snoop has only fucked his wife since high school smh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #207 on: September 26, 2011, 09:32:40 PM »
^If I had a nickel for everytime you tried to fight an argument with "probably", I'd have as many nickels as well...as you.

Sccit

« Reply #208 on: September 26, 2011, 09:53:21 PM »
^get spice 2's dick out ur mouth, u fuckin faggot

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #209 on: September 27, 2011, 06:12:44 PM »
^get spice 2's dick out ur mouth, u fuckin faggot

Everything you say has some sort of homosexual spin on it. You're clearly a closet faggot.