Poll

whatdoyasay?

punkass sellout
18 (40%)
money motivates, handle biz
27 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Snoop Making Gay Songs with Boy Bands & Shit...Respect the Hustle or Sellout?  (Read 3774 times)

Sccit

Re: Snoop Making Gay Songs with Boy Bands & Shit...Respect the Hustle or Sellout?
« Reply #225 on: September 28, 2011, 04:21:47 PM »
spice is gay for sayin he wouldn't fuck hot girls when he looks like a troll

This is you:

This is me:

Slap yourself.

^LMAO...u look like u have down syndrome. straight up.

Sccit

Re: Snoop Making Gay Songs with Boy Bands & Shit...Respect the Hustle or Sellout?
« Reply #226 on: September 28, 2011, 04:27:39 PM »
^says the guy with the most homosexual looks on this entire forum...if ur not gay, i'm not jewish.

NIK, we've been through this. If I was designed by God to be the sexiest person to ever live, you'd still be saying I look gay.

"You're gay" has been your default comeback for ten years. It really lost it's touch before I was even part of this forum lol.

Still, science remains. You're a closet faggot.

spice is gay for sayin he wouldn't fuck hot girls when he looks like a troll...ur gay for lookin like the model example of a faggot. straight up. if i saw u on the streets, there would be no way i'd think u were straight. just bein honest.

You're just trying to change the topic because it's clear your gay. I mean, the fact you walk around the street guessing if people are gay or not is a prime example.

Face it, son. You've seen a head shot of me from five years ago. You have nothing. Your excuse for everything is "I was young". I guess I was just young too. But the facts that still remain is scientifically, you're gay.

yes...because u look like a faggot and i pointed it out, it makes me the gay one lmao. come on, son...it would be less retarded if ricky martin called some1 gay. u look more gay than elton john crossed with rupaul. no lie. and there has been more than 1 pic of u posted here.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #227 on: September 28, 2011, 05:05:02 PM »
Elior you look like you suck dick every night

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #228 on: September 28, 2011, 05:30:40 PM »
spice is gay for sayin he wouldn't fuck hot girls when he looks like a troll

This is you:

This is me:

Slap yourself.

^LMAO...u look like u have down syndrome. straight up.

Seriously? I post your fuckazz squinting pic and that's what you're going to say? Rule #1. Don't comment on a dude who's better looking than you.

Sccit

« Reply #229 on: September 28, 2011, 05:40:59 PM »
i was faded, fruitcake... u look like one of those carlton type dudes, crossed with a down-syndrome monkey. u shouldnt post up a picture in which u look like a complete square retard and act like ur doin urself a favor lmao.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #230 on: September 28, 2011, 06:02:42 PM »
You look stupid commenting on someone who's better looking than you. I don't know whether to make fun of you or feel sorry for you.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #231 on: September 28, 2011, 06:10:15 PM »
NIK is a straight loser. I feel Elano lives a better life.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #232 on: September 28, 2011, 07:09:51 PM »
This thread is still going on? Any way this can be moved to G-Spot since it's gone off topic like that Clint Dogg one?

Sccit

« Reply #233 on: September 28, 2011, 07:11:10 PM »
You look stupid commenting on someone who's better looking than you. I don't know whether to make fun of you or feel sorry for you.

lol...like i said, u look like a retarded monkey. only in the animal kingdom would u be considered better looking than me.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #234 on: September 28, 2011, 07:21:53 PM »

lol...like i said, u look like a retarded monkey. only in the animal kingdom would u be considered better looking than me.

Way to be racist. This is the dude who swears up and down he has black friends?

Sccit

« Reply #235 on: September 28, 2011, 07:26:24 PM »

Way to be racist. This is the dude who swears up and down he has black friends?

Sorry I couldn't resist.

lmao@"swear up an down he has black friends"...like u gota be special to have black friends. son, u dont even look black. u assuming that i'm sayin u look like a monkey because u mixed with black is the only racist thing in all this. i say u look like a monkey because u really do.

^^see...that monkey's white, just like u.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #236 on: September 28, 2011, 07:44:02 PM »
This is comedy coming from a guy who looks like you. Its like Danny Devito telling Isaiah Mustafa about his looks.

I'm a good looking guy while you're a depressed cornball. Deal with it.

Sccit

« Reply #237 on: September 28, 2011, 11:24:42 PM »
^LOL...that meme shit wont work with my pic when i look like i can kick ur square/monkey ass, son.

and lmfao@Isaiah Mustafa...now we know who ur gay fantasy is, fagboy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #238 on: September 29, 2011, 12:43:55 AM »
So monkey is his new permanent name? Is that the lame comeback of choice that you plan on using in every single response? Make it clear now.

Sccit

« Reply #239 on: September 29, 2011, 12:51:36 AM »
So monkey is his new permanent name? Is that the lame comeback of choice that you plan on using in every single response? Make it clear now.

i dunno, biebs...he looks like a monkey, so thats what i decided to call him. if i feel somethin else tomorrow, thats what ill say...now stop riding his fuckin dick, cuz that shits gettin over-the-top.