Poll

whatdoyasay?

punkass sellout
18 (40%)
money motivates, handle biz
27 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Snoop Making Gay Songs with Boy Bands & Shit...Respect the Hustle or Sellout?  (Read 3790 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Snoop Making Gay Songs with Boy Bands & Shit...Respect the Hustle or Sellout?
« Reply #240 on: September 29, 2011, 12:55:27 AM »
So monkey is his new permanent name? Is that the lame comeback of choice that you plan on using in every single response? Make it clear now.

i dunno, biebs...he looks like a monkey, so thats what i decided to call him. if i feel somethin else tomorrow, thats what ill say...now stop riding his fuckin dick, cuz that shits gettin over-the-top.

Well considering you dated Natalie for an extended period of time, I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow you made a move on him. Because as your brother scientifically shows us, you're gay.

& before I get the "That was three years ago (aka - that should be a valid excuse for that embaressment of a female)" response. Know the only thing you use on me is two years older than that. Like I've said a BILLION times, biggest. Hypocrite. Ever.

Sccit

Re: Snoop Making Gay Songs with Boy Bands & Shit...Respect the Hustle or Sellout?
« Reply #241 on: September 29, 2011, 03:53:32 AM »
So monkey is his new permanent name? Is that the lame comeback of choice that you plan on using in every single response? Make it clear now.

i dunno, biebs...he looks like a monkey, so thats what i decided to call him. if i feel somethin else tomorrow, thats what ill say...now stop riding his fuckin dick, cuz that shits gettin over-the-top.

Well considering you dated Natalie for an extended period of time, I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow you made a move on him. Because as your brother scientifically shows us, you're gay.

& before I get the "That was three years ago (aka - that should be a valid excuse for that embaressment of a female)" response. Know the only thing you use on me is two years older than that. Like I've said a BILLION times, biggest. Hypocrite. Ever.

wtf are u even ramblin on about?...u stay soundin like u got major insecurity issues. this aint a competition, son. ur gayness needs 2 stop.