Author Topic: Yall heard about Game getting knocked out at the mall?  (Read 5222 times)

Bungalow

• 'G'
Re: Yall heard about Game getting knocked out at the mall?
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2011, 04:44:30 AM »
False...

Okka

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2011, 05:08:07 AM »
Yea its true folks. Just hollered at someone affialiated wit blackwall and they indirectly confirmed it.  

LMAO someone actually called to the mall and they said there was no fight so quit it. LOL at them switching the story though talking about how he had his son with him. If Game "got knocked out"
in a damn mall where theres all kinds of security and shit someone would've said something or recorded it, if not just called the cops. It would've been a maylay, especially if he got "knocked out" lol.

They didn't even come to Colony even though that Iceburgandy dude claimed he was coming a few days ago. Dude just a lil nigga trying to get a buzz.

BTW weren't they supposed to drop a video on WSHH? Lol

It's a fake story just accept it.

The Game said he'll be in the Colony tonight, that was 11 hours ago. What the fuck you talkin' a few days ago?

http://twitter.com/#!/thegame

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2011, 05:25:20 AM »
He's saying ICEBURGANDY said a couple days ago he'd be at Colony to see Game. From what I've heard, none of the Brick Squad members were at the club.

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2011, 08:52:27 AM »
Yea its true folks. Just hollered at someone affialiated wit blackwall and they indirectly confirmed it.  

LMAO someone actually called to the mall and they said there was no fight so quit it. LOL at them switching the story though talking about how he had his son with him. If Game "got knocked out"
in a damn mall where theres all kinds of security and shit someone would've said something or recorded it, if not just called the cops. It would've been a maylay, especially if he got "knocked out" lol.

They didn't even come to Colony even though that Iceburgandy dude claimed he was coming a few days ago. Dude just a lil nigga trying to get a buzz.

.                                                                                                                                                                                     I fuck with chuck homey that's my nigga but I heard it was true directly from someone in blackwall not some hear say you talking about .

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2011, 09:01:16 AM »

The Game said he'll be in the Colony tonight, that was 11 hours ago. What the fuck you talkin' a few days ago?

http://twitter.com/#!/thegame

Not Game Iceburgandy said he was going to see Game whenever he went to Colony on twitter while Game was in Houston, which was a few days ago but dude (Iceburgandy) never showed up.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2011, 09:25:22 AM »
despite the fact that he's not a real blood blah blah...I dont think too many dudes want to go head up with game, he's not the punk that alot of people claim. Even fase has always said game can handle his own throughout their whole beef saying "game aint no bitch" Game showed up and the other no namer didnt. Not surprised.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2011, 09:33:15 AM »
Regardless Of If It Did or Didn't Happen!!...I Hope That Chit Goes Down TODAY!!!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2011, 09:35:35 AM »
despite the fact that he's not a real blood blah blah...I dont think too many dudes want to go head up with game, he's not the punk that alot of people claim. Even fase has always said game can handle his own throughout their whole beef saying "game aint no bitch" Game showed up and the other no namer didnt. Not surprised.

Anyone can get knocked out, punk or not.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2011, 09:38:59 AM »
^true, but for the past 6 years theres been numerous people claiming they'll knock him out and he still hasn't been touched says something.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2011, 09:50:55 AM »
^true, but for the past 6 years theres been numerous people claiming they'll knock him out and he still hasn't been touched says something.
im sure there's people protecting him

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2011, 09:59:57 AM »

what does that say?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2011, 10:07:45 AM »
Ras Kass-karma

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2011, 11:15:59 AM »

.                                                                                                                                                                                     I fuck with chuck homey that's my nigga but I heard it was true directly from someone in blackwall not some hear say you talking about .

I heard the same thing too from several reliable sources..... but I guess we'll never truly know unless footage comes out.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Quadruple OG

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2011, 11:41:16 AM »
I heard about this from other sources.......maybe cause all that wack music he's been putting out

It's not like Waka Flocka Flame and Bricksquad are putting out legendary music