Author Topic: Yall heard about Game getting knocked out at the mall?  (Read 5234 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Yall heard about Game getting knocked out at the mall?
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2011, 11:45:56 AM »
It's true...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2011, 11:46:31 AM »
I heard about this from other sources.......maybe cause all that wack music he's been putting out

It's not like Waka Flocka Flame and Bricksquad are putting out legendary music

That's why they went at him. They had this wack rap shit on lock and now Game is on their turf.

Okka

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2011, 11:50:13 AM »
I believe Nima and Styles and if it wasn't true, Game would be all over Twitter talkin' shit and actually he hasn't said that much about this. It's just the Game dickriders who don't wanna believe it.

Quadruple OG

Jimmy H.

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2011, 12:32:38 PM »
Only in hip-hop, man. It's crazy how people hold so much stock in whether an entertainer did or didn't get knocked out at the mall. People care so much about the "image", instead of the actual art form.

Okka

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2011, 01:52:55 PM »
Only in hip-hop, man. It's crazy how people hold so much stock in whether an entertainer did or didn't get knocked out at the mall. People care so much about the "image", instead of the actual art form.

Only in Europe. Rick Ross's sales haven't been affected here.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2011, 02:21:12 PM »

Anyone can get knocked out doesn't matter how big or scary you are, one good hot or a cheap shot are all it takes, word to Suge. Game is all about his tough guy image so to some fans he's gonna take an L, does anyone know if it was a one out or did duke get jumped?

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2011, 03:43:23 PM »
It's true...

Nima wouldnt lie,   he is credible, the guy who brought us the 3000 dollars sing along with candyman contest has got to be correct.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

papa-smurf

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2011, 06:11:03 PM »
I don't believe shit these unknown as internet cyber twitter gangstas be talkin about.maybe it happened. Maybe it didn't.I don't believe nothing that don't facts 2 back it up.

papa-smurf

« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2011, 06:13:50 PM »
Even tho its suspect that he told gae 2 put it on piru that he didnt know him out & game didn't put it on piru.he told game 2 twit pic is fave & game didn't but still.I don't believe nothing with out proof.

PG.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2011, 06:48:07 PM »
i gotta go against nima and styles on this one but game has tweeted pics of him at power 106 today and there doesnt really like anything is wrong with him so unless i see video proof or something along those lines i say bullshit
Follow Me On Twitter @officialpg
Circle Me On Google +
https://plus.google.com/103297398275721196239

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2011, 07:54:26 PM »
Some of yall kill me up here, yall will look for twitter to confirm street shit when niggas is up here telling you what happened lol.

Game-Won

« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2011, 09:45:36 PM »
Video or this shit didnt happen - stop beeing bitches.

Haters suck just as much dick as groupies.. we wanna be hard.. we so cool.. cool aid on lips wearing bitches.

Dont make you hard that you take the word of a random motherfucker off the street... then go outside your door and see what of mouth bring ya...

VIDEO MOTHERFUCKERS... VIDEO or the shit didnt happen! thats why Ray J filmed his Video fuckers, cause who else would had believed that dwarf boned that hottie.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe