Author Topic: Yall heard about Game getting knocked out at the mall?  (Read 5225 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Yall heard about Game getting knocked out at the mall?
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2011, 08:45:16 AM »
i think  these screenplay-gangsta ass rappers deserves to get beat up at least once or twice in they carrer,, by real offical reptables.  its called "karma"
dangerous ppl like russian/serbian gangsters should visit compton, watts, longbeach etc etc once every year, and deliver wet towels to random rappers wit attiude-prodblems.
i think the government would pay for services like this    :-*

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2011, 08:52:31 AM »
lol @ this getting more views and replies than game´s interview. shows what the people want, drama and bullshit

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2011, 09:33:00 AM »
i think  these screenplay-gangsta ass rappers deserves to get beat up at least once or twice in they carrer,, by real offical reptables.  its called "karma"
dangerous ppl like russian/serbian gangsters should visit compton, watts, longbeach etc etc once every year, and deliver wet towels to random rappers wit attiude-prodblems.
i think the government would pay for services like this    :-*

yep ... the guy in the video running his mouth " nigga this , nigga that" ... the highlight of his whole life will be to knock a wannabe gangsta rapper out ... russian mob would kill your whole family and never say a word about it ...

And this being 4+ pages is pathetic ... and lol at Game for being knocked out by this guy ... he looks like a kid
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 09:37:35 AM by wcsoldier »

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2011, 09:58:26 AM »
wow...cats really think Game is so untouchable that they wanna argue the fact for 4 pages?  as much as he mouth off i knew it was a matter of time...and for all you butt hurt fans...stop arguing the point and asking for proof cause you making yourself look like a stans and groupies...Game catching a fade don't make him soft...its part of the life Game wanna represent flagging in videos and talking reckless shit all the time on Twitter...the biggest and the baddest have caught a fade...

Real talk these people on here need to get back into reality. Anyone can get they ass whoop because no one is untouchable. For the record Ice Burgundy ain't no punk at all that nigga really with the business.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2011, 12:32:03 PM »

Man.. i dont care tbh about if this is true or not.. cause it changes what? I care motherfuckers post crap like they are hard for knocking a motherfucker out - who hasnt been there or been the victim? i have won some, lost some.. thats fuckin shit happens, who the fuck brags about it? if you have a fuckin problem keep it in the streets fuckin internet Daz thugs trying to be hard.. "motherfucker we knocked out game" - Seriously? oh rly? thats fuckin great, congratulations motherfucker.. was it a sucka punch? a 1 vs 1? a motherfuckin headshot.. fuck that shit.

Knocking someone out and becomes internet famous overnight.. call that a justin beiber.. most be proud..

Attension whores, step ya game up.

Real shit

RIPE11523

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2011, 02:44:07 PM »
i think  these screenplay-gangsta ass rappers deserves to get beat up at least once or twice in they carrer,, by real offical reptables.  its called "karma"
i think the government would pay for services like this    :-*

lol I'm Serbian...not gangsta but I can hold my own

anyways shit is fake I saw game at the mall that day a couple of times in passing while walking around...wife and I go for Dairy Queen ice cream there every so often when we get a chance and visit her mom...saw no altercations, bumps, bruises, yelling

unless maybe his head is made out of rocks perhaps

im not a big game fan by the way but i use to see fool around a lot on sunset and he was never intimidated def can hold his own

The_Offence

« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2011, 02:59:04 PM »
game is a bitch nigga, fake ass blood nigga.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2011, 03:54:26 PM »
wow...cats really think Game is so untouchable that they wanna argue the fact for 4 pages?  as much as he mouth off i knew it was a matter of time...and for all you butt hurt fans...stop arguing the point and asking for proof cause you making yourself look like a stans and groupies...Game catching a fade don't make him soft...its part of the life Game wanna represent flagging in videos and talking reckless shit all the time on Twitter...the biggest and the baddest have caught a fade...

Real talk, the biggest and baddest can catch a fade, word to Suge. It sound like game got stepped out by ice and his homies and when he didn't back down ices homie gave him a cheap shot, nothing to brag about. Why they got problems anyway I thought game was cool with gucci and waka

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2011, 03:57:40 PM »
He is ^

Has nothing to do with Waka or Gucci.

What set it their thing out (whether he got knocked out or not) was the Twitter thing. Dude said that the streets misses the old Game and Game responded "buy The Documentary then" and all of a sudden dude started to get tough on the net (even though dude never did anything himself like he claimed he would). It's probably something deeper but who knows.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 04:00:40 PM by PhunkyDoob »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2011, 05:48:34 PM »
He is ^

Has nothing to do with Waka or Gucci.

What set it their thing out (whether he got knocked out or not) was the Twitter thing. Dude said that the streets misses the old Game and Game responded "buy The Documentary then" and all of a sudden dude started to get tough on the net (even though dude never did anything himself like he claimed he would). It's probably something deeper but who knows.

Sounds like Ice was catching feelings over BS then, who knows if it goes any deeper though

kuruptlon

« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2011, 08:38:23 PM »
I love how he was gonna give Game a 'pass' cause his son was there. Organized chaos.

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #101 on: September 17, 2011, 06:10:12 AM »

Real talk, the biggest and baddest can catch a fade, word to Suge. It sound like game got stepped out by ice and his homies and when he didn't back down ices homie gave him a cheap shot, nothing to brag about. Why they got problems anyway I thought game was cool with gucci and waka

Wasn't really a cheap shot if someone puts their son down steps back up pulls up their pants raising their voice saying he didn't want a pass also knowing he said he was knock him out . If he hit him from behind ok but all this nah no cheap shot. Was ur suppose to say your raising your voice and I'm about to hit you?

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2011, 03:21:38 PM »
he got his ass wooped haha homo

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #103 on: September 17, 2011, 05:18:54 PM »
Yeah if it's true then Game has nobody to blame but himself for getting hit in front of his son.

What makes it a cheap shot is it sounds like Game was speaking to Ice Burgandy during the whole deal, but his homie is the one who swung on Game. I highly doubt they both had fists up ready to fight, it sounds like the dude just decided to swing on Game.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: September 17, 2011, 05:35:00 PM »
I just want to no the rules to a street fight yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp