Author Topic: Yall heard about Game getting knocked out at the mall?  (Read 5217 times)

h2k4

Re: Yall heard about Game getting knocked out at the mall?
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2011, 09:49:11 PM »
Some of yall kill me up here, yall will look for twitter to confirm street shit when niggas is up here telling you what happened lol.

So you knock people who want it confirmed on twitter, yet you say they should believe a "street ni**a" on the internet.  ???

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2011, 11:15:23 PM »
Lol nobody really knows niggas goin off what other people tell them...the people that said it happened wasn't even there...niggas was poplin shit on twitter 2 game b4 he even touched down in lax and then they jus do happen 2 run into him at the mall? And nobody has heard of this? Not tmz the e channel MTV news channel 5? Jus some keyboard warriors who will never be anything on this business? Gtfoh lol

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Okka

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2011, 12:16:28 AM »
Lol nobody really knows niggas goin off what other people tell them...the people that said it happened wasn't even there...niggas was poplin shit on twitter 2 game b4 he even touched down in lax and then they jus do happen 2 run into him at the mall? And nobody has heard of this? Not tmz the e channel MTV news channel 5? Jus some keyboard warriors who will never be anything on this business? Gtfoh lol

Is there any proof? You believe that because Game said so on his Twitter?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2011, 01:16:26 AM »
Only in hip-hop, man. It's crazy how people hold so much stock in whether an entertainer did or didn't get knocked out at the mall. People care so much about the "image", instead of the actual art form.
true

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2011, 03:31:58 AM »
Some of yall kill me up here, yall will look for twitter to confirm street shit when niggas is up here telling you what happened lol.

So you knock people who want it confirmed on twitter, yet you say they should believe a "street ni**a" on the internet.  ???

I don't know if you can read or didn't read my previous post but I clearly said I hollered at one of my dudes at blackwall and they confirmed it.

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2011, 03:40:48 AM »
Video or this shit didnt happen - stop beeing bitches.

Haters suck just as much dick as groupies.. we wanna be hard.. we so cool.. cool aid on lips wearing bitches.

Dont make you hard that you take the word of a random motherfucker off the street... then go outside your door and see what of mouth bring ya...

VIDEO MOTHERFUCKERS... VIDEO or the shit didnt happen! thats why Ray J filmed his Video fuckers, cause who else would had believed that dwarf boned that hottie.

Ok next if your speaking to me quote me. First off chuck is my nigga and all so it ain't no hating at all. If something happened it happened why lie and front like most of yall is. Yall ask for video footage and in the same breath diss a nigga who has a camera crew there. Make up yall minds lol. Get your shit right when addressing me in the manner you did homie. Chuck got served over some street shit. I fuck with him before this and I'm gonna continue to fuck with him. Never fucked with him on his street credentials just music and will continue to do so.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2011, 05:06:43 AM »

U believe that nobody and that groupie ass hoe thats been passed around like a blunt...and a few other niggas who won't ever be shit who jus
happens 2 be cool wit dude but wasn't even there and all the bs they say on their twitter?

He tweeted that he glad 2 be home from Houston then he tweeted @ 624 pm est, he tweeted that they got their bags about an hour n a half later...that's him, aR, kid red, and sonic mind u...so from the time he landed to 2hrs later he had time to go home get his son go to the mall n get knocked out and tweet that it never happened? Jus sounds fishy 2 me
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 05:16:35 AM by Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss] »

Okka

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2011, 05:15:51 AM »

U believe that nobody and that groupie ass hoe thats been passed around like a blunt...and a few other niggas who won't ever be shit who jus happens 2 be cool wit dude but wasn't even there and all the bs they say on their twitter?

Nah, i believe Styles and Nima.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2011, 05:19:17 AM »

U believe that nobody and that groupie ass hoe thats been passed around like a blunt...and a few other niggas who won't ever be shit who jus
 happens 2 be cool wit dude but wasn't even there and all the bs they say on their twitter?

Cool they must be credible then....but where they there?

Okka

« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2011, 05:26:21 AM »

Cool they must be credible then....but where they there?

Nah. So what?

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2011, 05:31:34 AM »
Ok cool...no concrete evidence but u have faith that they said it happened...cool u have the right 2 believe what u want no beef...

V2DHeart

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2011, 07:59:25 AM »
Don't believe it. Some nobody trying to name big rappers to get more followers
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2011, 09:47:06 AM »

He tweeted that he glad 2 be home from Houston then he tweeted @ 624 pm est, he tweeted that they got their bags about an hour n a half later...that's him, aR, kid red, and sonic mind u...so from the time he landed to 2hrs later he had time to go home get his son go to the mall n get knocked out and tweet that it never happened? Jus sounds fishy 2 me

Fox hills mall is a 10 minute drive from the airport...

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2011, 09:48:19 AM »
Only in hip-hop, man. It's crazy how people hold so much stock in whether an entertainer did or didn't get knocked out at the mall. People care so much about the "image", instead of the actual art form.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2011, 09:53:30 AM »
You expect MTV or TMZ to cover random encounters at local malls? Plus, if this was planned, and it got as heated as rumored, don't you think someone would have pulled out a camera phone to record this? I'm not saying I believe or don't believe, but just because it's not on video doesn't mean it couldn't have happened. These people needing extensive proof this actually went down reminds me of this part of the skit from an episode of Chappelle Show.