Author Topic: Yall heard about Game getting knocked out at the mall?  (Read 5238 times)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Yall heard about Game getting knocked out at the mall?
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2011, 11:37:29 AM »
if someone takes a cheap shot reall quick..........then no camera
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2011, 11:47:42 AM »
You expect MTV or TMZ to cover random encounters at local malls? Plus, if this was planned, and it got as heated as rumored, don't you think someone would have pulled out a camera phone to record this? I'm not saying I believe or don't believe, but just because it's not on video doesn't mean it couldn't have happened. These people needing extensive proof this actually went down reminds me of this part of the skit from an episode of Chappelle Show.

That's not even the thing they even claimed to have footage of him getting knocked out (like really knocked out) and said they was gonna put it on WSHH and Thisis50..yet still no footage, but since it's Game they still wanna believe it cuz they wished it was true even with no facts whatsoever.

Some people even called to ask people they knew who worked at the mall if anything happened and they didn't know wtf they were talking about and that there was no fight and mind you some of them were not Game fans at all.

I just think this was promo i mean look at what started this..dude told Game "the streets want the old Game back" and Game responded "buy The Documentary then nigga" and then dude got sensitive and said he was gonna see Game when he got to Colony while Game was in Houston, dude came back from H-town and none of them showed up..yet these dudes still believe it lol because of "credible sources" lmao!

Okka

« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2011, 01:09:27 PM »
I just think this was promo i mean look at what started this..dude told Game "the streets want the old Game back" and Game responded "buy The Documentary then nigga" and then dude got sensitive and said he was gonna see Game when he got to Colony while Game was in Houston, dude came back from H-town and none of them showed up..yet these dudes still believe it lol because of "credible sources" lmao!

You're 1996, what does this topic have to do with you.

V2DHeart

« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2011, 01:14:37 PM »
You expect MTV or TMZ to cover random encounters at local malls? Plus, if this was planned, and it got as heated as rumored, don't you think someone would have pulled out a camera phone to record this? I'm not saying I believe or don't believe, but just because it's not on video doesn't mean it couldn't have happened. These people needing extensive proof this actually went down reminds me of this part of the skit from an episode of Chappelle Show.

LOL

Saying that, Suge was pictures knocked out after he was hit down. I'm sure if he was knocked out, someone would have taken a snap, or some mall security selling the tape for a few extra dollars
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2011, 01:34:41 PM »

touché

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2011, 02:03:30 PM »

I was being humorous when I was saying MTV and tmz

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2011, 02:07:02 PM »
Lol nobody really knows niggas goin off what other people tell them...the people that said it happened wasn't even there...niggas was poplin shit on twitter 2 game b4 he even touched down in lax and then they jus do happen 2 run into him at the mall? And nobody has heard of this? Not tmz the e channel MTV news channel 5? Jus some keyboard warriors who will never be anything on this business? Gtfoh lol

Is there any proof? You believe that because Game said so on his Twitter?

U believe that nobody and that groupie ass hoe thats been passed around like a blunt...and a few other niggas who won't ever be shit who jus
happens 2 be cool wit dude but wasn't even there and all the bs they say on their twitter?

He tweeted that he glad 2 be home from Houston then he tweeted @ 624 pm est, he tweeted that they got their bags about an hour n a half later...that's him, aR, kid red, and sonic mind u...so from the time he landed to 2hrs later he had time to go home get his son go to the mall n get knocked out and tweet that it never happened? Jus sounds fishy 2 me

Fox hills mall is a 10 minute drive from the airport...

They claim he had his son wit em he lives in Glendale...just doesn't add up homie what he went home n got em? Took em 2 the mall? Idk jus some questionable ish

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2011, 02:17:12 PM »

Transformer swag on a bitch! Swag!

Lol naw just fucking around that was just a joke about the poster who said that i think in one of the other sections or thread.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2011, 02:38:08 PM »
Lol nobody really knows niggas goin off what other people tell them...the people that said it happened wasn't even there...niggas was poplin shit on twitter 2 game b4 he even touched down in lax and then they jus do happen 2 run into him at the mall? And nobody has heard of this? Not tmz the e channel MTV news channel 5? Jus some keyboard warriors who will never be anything on this business? Gtfoh lol

U believe that nobody and that groupie ass hoe thats been passed around like a blunt...and a few other niggas who won't ever be shit who jus
happens 2 be cool wit dude but wasn't even there and all the bs they say on their twitter?

He tweeted that he glad 2 be home from Houston then he tweeted @ 624 pm est, he tweeted that they got their bags about an hour n a half later...that's him, aR, kid red, and sonic mind u...so from the time he landed to 2hrs later he had time to go home get his son go to the mall n get knocked out and tweet that it never happened? Jus sounds fishy 2 me

They claim he had his son wit em he lives in Glendale...just doesn't add up homie what he went home n got em? Took em 2 the mall? Idk jus some questionable ish

His kid could've been with someone in that area. Doesn't necessarily have to be Glendale. Who knows..... but like I said before, all I'm saying is what I've been told by highly credible people. I wasn't there though. Do I believe them? Yes. I've never been lied to by them before.

I support Game. If it happened, it happened. Nothing changes.  
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2011, 04:38:41 PM »

His kid could've been with someone in that area. Doesn't necessarily have to be Glendale. Who knows..... but like I said before, all I'm saying is what I've been told by highly credible people. I wasn't there though. Do I believe them? Yes. I've never been lied to by them before.

I'm not trying to disrespect but you but that's your source of info? According to themselves it was only the dude that claimed he punched Game out and another dude..so where was this "source" then? So that means they only heard it from hearsay too. Plus dude said he knocked him out and laid him out flatline and that Game had marks on his face and should show people his face (Saw him and there was nothing), they said they was gonna come to Colony and Game told them to come and they never came, they claimed they had video and was about to put it up but still have no video, at the time they first claimed it happened Game was in Compton so was that a stunt double? A whole bunch of people that mostly dont like Game said there was no fight in the mall that day, had a known rapper like Game been there and there was a fight at the mall the security would've been there..so what? Game just layed there for minutes (like they claim) for himself while no security or nobody recognized him or tried to stop the "fight"? LMAO c'mooooon b.

All this fact and still you believe your "credible soruce of info"? Lol even though according to their story it was only 2 people there, meaning your source of info wasn't there. Sorry Styles but maybe you need to do some background info on your friends. I just think there's an agenda behind it. Plus i remember you also claimed you have "credible sources" a few years ago regarding a few situations with either Bishop or him and G. Malone vs Game even though that turned out not being true so..check again.

This is REAL journalism btw. ;)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 04:45:33 PM by PhunkyDoob »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2011, 04:45:26 PM »

I'm not trying to disrespect but you but that's your source of info? According to themselves it was only the dude that claimed he punched Game out and another dude..so where was this "source" then? So that means they only heard it from hearsay too. Plus dude said he knocked him out and laid him out flatline and that Game had marks on his face and should show people his face (Saw him and there was nothing), they said they was gonna come to Colony and Game told them to come and they never came, they claimed they had video and was about to put it up but still have no video, at the time they first claimed it happened Game was in Compton so was that a stunt double? A whole bunch of people that mostly dont like Game said there was no fight in the mall that day, had a known rapper like Game been there and there was a fight at the mall the security would've been there..so what? Game just layed there for minutes (like they claim) for himself while no security or nobody recognized him or tried to stop the "fight"? LMAO c'mooooon b.

All this fact and still you believe your "credible soruce of info"? Lol even though according to their story it was only 2 people there, meaning your source of info wasn't there. Sorry Styles but maybe you need to do some background info on your friends. I just think there's an agenda behind it.

Styles is legit. I'd take his word over some of the junior investigators on the internet trying to piece together what happened.

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2011, 04:46:05 PM »

All this fact and still you believe your "credible soruce of info"? Lol even though according to their story it was only 2 people there, meaning your source of info wasn't there. Sorry Styles but maybe you need to do some background info on your friends. I just think there's an agenda behind it.

Styles is legit. I'd take his word over some of the junior investigators on the internet trying to piece together what happened.

Free country brotha you can take his word if you feel like it ;)

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2011, 08:55:38 PM »
lol at people speculating. Nothing happened point blank period. Game has so many haters of course people jump on this rumor and spread it, you're telling me nobody would have got a picture of game KO'd lol yea right.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2011, 09:37:07 PM »
Lol... I'm not reporting anything about it. I'm posting on a message board what I know and have been told. I've already stated that. But to be fair, since I wasn't there, I've also said stuff like "if" .... you can go be and re-read my posts from the beginning if you wish.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2011, 10:04:02 PM »
Lol... I'm not reporting anything about it. I'm posting on a message board what I know and have been told. I've already stated that. But to be fair, since I wasn't there, I've also said stuff like "if" .... you can go be and re-read my posts from the beginning if you wish.

Yep, believe what you want. We said our piece lol.