Author Topic: Yall heard about Game getting knocked out at the mall?  (Read 5231 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Yall heard about Game getting knocked out at the mall?
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2011, 10:07:56 PM »
Lol... I'm not reporting anything about it. I'm posting on a message board what I know and have been told. I've already stated that. But to be fair, since I wasn't there, I've also said stuff like "if" .... you can go be and re-read my posts from the beginning if you wish.

Yep, believe what you want. We said our piece lol.

lol... yup
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2011, 10:09:45 PM »
Everything will expose itself...if it happened or if it didn't...we will see

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

h2k4

« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2011, 10:59:17 PM »
Some of yall kill me up here, yall will look for twitter to confirm street shit when niggas is up here telling you what happened lol.

So you knock people who want it confirmed on twitter, yet you say they should believe a "street ni**a" on the internet.  ???

I don't know if you can read or didn't read my previous post but I clearly said I hollered at one of my dudes at blackwall and they confirmed it.

Right, but what makes you any different from some person tweeting it?  It's still the internet.

I actually think something happened.  Whether he got knocked out or knocked down, is a different story.  Hard to believe that nobody took some pics though.  Funny that nobody is mentioning the fact that the 'beef' started with Ice Burgandy and he got his homie to step in for him.

Shit like this happens though.  People are only reacting so hard because it's a celeb.  That dude that claims he did it, was tweeting the info to 50 Cent and other media outlets, lol.  Where they do that at?  That's not street at all.  We'll see if Game responds.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 11:00:49 PM by h2k4 »

Okka

« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2011, 02:12:56 AM »
I'm not trying to disrespect but you but that's your source of info? According to themselves it was only the dude that claimed he punched Game out and another dude..so where was this "source" then? So that means they only heard it from hearsay too. Plus dude said he knocked him out and laid him out flatline and that Game had marks on his face and should show people his face (Saw him and there was nothing), they said they was gonna come to Colony and Game told them to come and they never came, they claimed they had video and was about to put it up but still have no video, at the time they first claimed it happened Game was in Compton so was that a stunt double? A whole bunch of people that mostly dont like Game said there was no fight in the mall that day, had a known rapper like Game been there and there was a fight at the mall the security would've been there..so what? Game just layed there for minutes (like they claim) for himself while no security or nobody recognized him or tried to stop the "fight"? LMAO c'mooooon b.

Where did you see him?

Game-Won

« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2011, 02:56:02 AM »
Ok next if your speaking to me quote me. First off chuck is my nigga and all so it ain't no hating at all. If something happened it happened why lie and front like most of yall is. Yall ask for video footage and in the same breath diss a nigga who has a camera crew there. Make up yall minds lol. Get your shit right when addressing me in the manner you did homie. Chuck got served over some street shit. I fuck with him before this and I'm gonna continue to fuck with him. Never fucked with him on his street credentials just music and will continue to do so.

Man.. i dont care tbh about if this is true or not.. cause it changes what? I care motherfuckers post crap like they are hard for knocking a motherfucker out - who hasnt been there or been the victim? i have won some, lost some.. thats fuckin shit happens, who the fuck brags about it? if you have a fuckin problem keep it in the streets fuckin internet Daz thugs trying to be hard.. "motherfucker we knocked out game" - Seriously? oh rly? thats fuckin great, congratulations motherfucker.. was it a sucka punch? a 1 vs 1? a motherfuckin headshot.. fuck that shit.

Knocking someone out and becomes internet famous overnight.. call that a justin beiber.. most be proud..

Attension whores, step ya game up.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2011, 03:47:41 PM »
Game aint no punk. He will catch any fade.. the shit really happened i was on brazil at the time it happened.. Ice Burgandy didnt do it by himself.. i heard game son was with him. If so a coward move by Ice.. u give ya enemy apass wit his kids.. If Damani tweeted dat.. dats not cool cuz he should remain neutral.. maybe dats why it was deleted..Omg.twitter beefin

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2011, 04:11:22 PM »
Burgundy isn't the one claiming he did it...

Quadruple OG

« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2011, 04:17:28 PM »
Lol nobody really knows niggas goin off what other people tell them...the people that said it happened wasn't even there...niggas was poplin shit on twitter 2 game b4 he even touched down in lax and then they jus do happen 2 run into him at the mall? And nobody has heard of this? Not tmz the e channel MTV news channel 5? Jus some keyboard warriors who will never be anything on this business? Gtfoh lol

Is there any proof? You believe that because Game said so on his Twitter?

U believe that nobody and that groupie ass hoe thats been passed around like a blunt...and a few other niggas who won't ever be shit who jus
happens 2 be cool wit dude but wasn't even there and all the bs they say on their twitter?

He tweeted that he glad 2 be home from Houston then he tweeted @ 624 pm est, he tweeted that they got their bags about an hour n a half later...that's him, aR, kid red, and sonic mind u...so from the time he landed to 2hrs later he had time to go home get his son go to the mall n get knocked out and tweet that it never happened? Jus sounds fishy 2 me

Fox hills mall is a 10 minute drive from the airport...

They claim he had his son wit em he lives in Glendale...just doesn't add up homie what he went home n got em? Took em 2 the mall? Idk jus some questionable ish

His kid could've been with someone in that area. Doesn't necessarily have to be Glendale. Who knows..... but like I said before, all I'm saying is what I've been told by highly credible people. I wasn't there though. Do I believe them? Yes. I've never been lied to by them before.

I support Game. If it happened, it happened. Nothing changes.  

I'm not trying to disrespect but you but that's your source of info? According to themselves it was only the dude that claimed he punched Game out and another dude..so where was this "source" then? So that means they only heard it from hearsay too. Plus dude said he knocked him out and laid him out flatline and that Game had marks on his face and should show people his face (Saw him and there was nothing), they said they was gonna come to Colony and Game told them to come and they never came, they claimed they had video and was about to put it up but still have no video, at the time they first claimed it happened Game was in Compton so was that a stunt double? A whole bunch of people that mostly dont like Game said there was no fight in the mall that day, had a known rapper like Game been there and there was a fight at the mall the security would've been there..so what? Game just layed there for minutes (like they claim) for himself while no security or nobody recognized him or tried to stop the "fight"? LMAO c'mooooon b.

All this fact and still you believe your "credible soruce of info"? Lol even though according to their story it was only 2 people there, meaning your source of info wasn't there. Sorry Styles but maybe you need to do some background info on your friends. I just think there's an agenda behind it.

This is REAL journalism btw. ;)

Styles is legit. I'd take his word over some of the junior investigators on the internet trying to piece together what happened.

Free country brotha you can take his word if you feel like it ;)

Styles has been credible since the WCRydayz.com days.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2011, 04:23:57 PM »
serves him right for socking my lil homie Ras kass.. bully, pick on somebody  ur own size  >:(      :P

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2011, 04:59:27 PM »
serves him right for socking my lil homie Ras kass.. bully, pick on somebody  ur own size  >:(      :P
lol
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Jimmy H.

« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2011, 11:54:49 PM »
Game aint no punk. He will catch any fade.. the shit really happened i was on brazil at the time it happened.. Ice Burgandy didnt do it by himself.. i heard game son was with him. If so a coward move by Ice.. u give ya enemy apass wit his kids.. If Damani tweeted dat.. dats not cool cuz he should remain neutral.. maybe dats why it was deleted..Omg.twitter beefin
According to their video, they offered Game a pass since he was with his son and he refused.

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #86 on: September 16, 2011, 02:08:43 AM »
Aight so now dude even saying the ambulance came and dude was all out gone? C'moooooooon b lol. Shit is just funnier and funnier. I'm not saying it's impossible that it happened but prove some facts
before saying "credible sources". So ambulance was there and Game layed there all blacked out yet no pictures (like they claimed) no reports no nothing in/near the damn foxhills mall..lol c'mon.

And to the person that says Styles has been credible since WCRydaz, of course i used to be on that site. But i remember him saying the same shit about some "very credible sources" before to and then it turned out to be completely false and dude ended up looking like a fool and dudes let him have it whether he remembers it or not. I'm not trying to disrespect you Styles just saying facts are facts right? lol

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #87 on: September 16, 2011, 03:35:21 AM »
I can understand how ice didn't do it when you with your homies and niggas is having words its very likely one of the hot heads gonna fire on the nigga and that's probably what happened. Don't make ice b no bitch but eveybody gon be like u do it ice b. That's the way the streets go sometimes.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #88 on: September 16, 2011, 04:37:54 AM »
How they know the ambulance came if they got outta dodge? Sound like dude hit em while he was talkin 2 ice Either way it looks like game took 1 ...the nigga ain't back down tho...they say game is a twitter thug but they are the ones who started this mess on twitter

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Funkstradamus

« Reply #89 on: September 16, 2011, 07:32:57 AM »
wow...cats really think Game is so untouchable that they wanna argue the fact for 4 pages?  as much as he mouth off i knew it was a matter of time...and for all you butt hurt fans...stop arguing the point and asking for proof cause you making yourself look like a stans and groupies...Game catching a fade don't make him soft...its part of the life Game wanna represent flagging in videos and talking reckless shit all the time on Twitter...the biggest and the baddest have caught a fade...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 07:38:50 AM by BC Powda »