Author Topic: The Comeback(DA new recruits)  (Read 554 times)

GrewSum

• 'G'
  • 70 Mile Entertainment
Re:The Comeback(DA new recruits)
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2003, 01:35:42 PM »
hey KILL, you might have taken this wrong when i called you a BITCH, i meant as in FEMALE cuz you got one of them saucy attitudes that can get ur ass locked in a trunk over night.........chill u the fuck out nahmean.....teach you sum respect.....

how u gonna hate the man that taught u ur shit, like u high and mighty now, aint no one above an ass whoopin, and aint no student ever been one up on their teacher....

and them super text verses ur writin is ass homie, shit dont impress nobody cept a crew of them super text bitches, yall need tyo learn what a beat is and how to flow wit one for u try claimin emcee......textceein is a fake faggot lil hobby made up for u lil nerds to try and touch the hip hop life style.......but yall just get laughed at by anyone who knows a damn thing about it.......

CLOUD 9 = a buncha nerdy ass bitches who done read encyclopedia britanica and tried to make it rhyme, props though for getin that text cee shit down to perfection, maybe you and Jewel can collab on a poetry book......BITCH

[/i]

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2003, 01:40:07 PM »
hey KILL, you might have taken this wrong when i called you a BITCH, i meant as in FEMALE cuz you got one of them saucy attitudes that can get ur ass locked in a trunk over night.........chill u the fuck out nahmean.....teach you sum respect.....

how u gonna hate the man that taught u ur shit, like u high and mighty now, aint no one above an ass whoopin, and aint no student ever been one up on their teacher....

and them super text verses ur writin is ass homie, shit dont impress nobody cept a crew of them super text bitches, yall need tyo learn what a beat is and how to flow wit one for u try claimin emcee......textceein is a fake faggot lil hobby made up for u lil nerds to try and touch the hip hop life style.......but yall just get laughed at by anyone who knows a damn thing about it.......

CLOUD 9 = a buncha nerdy ass bitches who done read encyclopedia britanica and tried to make it rhyme, props though for getin that text cee shit down to perfection, maybe you and Jewel can collab on a poetry book......BITCH

[/i]

lol@grew knowin kill cant flow other a beat...he proudly admits it

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2003, 02:17:59 PM »
lol @ Mack who ain't never done audio's cause he's too stupid to find a mic

grew sum: I never heard you either...and it's not that I'm completly unable to flow over a beat but I admit that I would at least need practice to get good. I know a way to flow though: I just flow the lyrics already written, so they automatically fit the beat (hint, hint). You're in an internet keystylin kru, hence you must be a nerd too. We're all nerds so to speak. I can't touch hiphop culture ? If "touchin hiphop culture" requires the ability to flow on a beat to you then you don't know shit about it...

oh yeah...if Mack's my teacher then that's ultimate proof of him bein less talented than me

finally...I'm tired of this. I could beef with you for a while now, for somehow Mack ain't postin up lil diss verses makin this lyrical like he does with frontin newbies, wonder why (oh yeah...I ain't worth ya time and you got bigger fish to fry lol ::) ). So I 'ma stop this...except for if you bring up something interesting
« Last Edit: January 22, 2003, 02:27:30 PM by Kill »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2003, 02:19:01 PM »

Grewsum

grews back-in-dis-shit, took time off ta start smackin-his-bitch//
till she's blue and black-in-her-hips, then let mack-hit-this-bitch//
this chic is mean-wit-a-deep-throat, tap her spleen-for-a-c-note//
the last remaining human being-wit-a-mean-flow, smokin green-till-eyes-seem-low//
eat emcees like a beast at a canible feast, then decease-ya-kin//
shits nasty when theres grenades beneath-ya-chin and i release-tha-pin//
i dont need-a-gat i preach-tha-facts & lead-tha-packs that eat-cha-fags//
too mean-infact now that this teams-intact, leave skin ta bleed-&-crack//
but lotion-wont-help, i'm your daddy have u fearin the motion-from-belts//
spit acid, a potion-that-melts cats who's devotions-not-felt//
prove you do not-control when my words straight pop-ur-soul//
my shits so hot that when it drops, i suggest you drop-and-roll//
melt ya squad like nuclear weapons on bomb-jets, stoppin ya noncense//
think you can compete, well not-yet, so check urself kon-cept//
our devious-thoughts leave dudes leakin-in-spots, hearts needin-a-shock//
parents pleadin-ta-stop, but we graffic leave nuttin but fragments in funeral plots//

fuckin nerd  ::)

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2003, 02:31:31 PM »

finally...I'm tired of this. I could beef with you for a while now, for somehow Mack ain't postin up lil diss verses makin this lyrical like he does with frontin newbies, wonder why (oh yeah...I ain't worth ya time and you got bigger fish to fry lol ::) ). So I 'ma stop this...except for if you bring up something interesting

lol fa real can you read..........

on the real tho i give two fucks bout ya.....jus what you expect,comin in a kru collab after you jus split.....dunno bout the others but id prefer it if you dont post in my threads anymore...i dont want or need ya opinion -Mack

hence i dont really care for beef wit ya...it aint cus you switched.....it cus the first i heard a it was tones thread.....couldnt even brake the news ta ya kru before hand.....xzibit type mufucka.....turn ya back on those dat got ya keyin then get gassed up like we insignificant.....whatever you on sum ovva shit.......and i wrote a verse fa ya.......but i figured i wudnt use it....therefore the info i gave m dogg fa ya battle gunna hit even harder....

Koncept

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2003, 04:40:52 PM »
Diss me, bitch, you get diss right back, thinking I wouldn’t respond, here it is, and after it, you better move on//
cuz you don’t want beef wit Kon, you mentioned my name, that was wrong, be glad you only did it once//
because if you continue, there’ll be issues, motherfuckas get riped flesh tissue, so smarten up//
this is the first post I read by you, and i only see shit said by you, start stacking lead by you, cuz Koncept radioactive//
the only reason you here is because of faulty contraceptives//

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2003, 06:42:17 PM »
GAREEFA.....Dat waz a cute verse.....Now get on before U get spit on.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2003, 07:09:29 PM »
GAREEFA.....Dat waz a cute verse.....Now get on before U get spit on.....

Don't talk it...do it...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2003, 08:12:30 PM »

Don't talk it...do it...

U too......Get On......I've already done everything there is 2 be done patna......

Gareefa had some words 2 say about Elite 4 no reason......And I just addressed it, GET ON.......which means Go Away 4 U squares that can't understand it. GOT EM!!!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2003, 11:11:08 PM »
WHat did i say about elite? I aint scared? I said that bout cloud 9 & MD.. dont trip.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2003, 04:18:31 AM »
therefore the info i gave m dogg fa ya battle gunna hit even harder....
hmmm, what info can you possibly have ? You can claim to be my teacher, you can say that I can't flow over a beat, you can tell him about your version of me switchin krus...the rest would be minor bullshit

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2003, 04:56:34 AM »
lol yep.....believe dat

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2003, 07:59:20 AM »
WHat did i say about elite? I aint scared? I said that bout cloud 9 & MD.. dont trip.

The thing is, you still talk about Elite homie, we ain't taking shit no more. It's on, try and stop us ese, 'cause your skillz are real delicate, I don't know to crush them or to hospitalize them. Homie regonize, don't put us in your mouth, we hate getting blow jobs from men. We will hit you.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2003, 08:25:37 AM »
lol Mack...I hope you didn't invent new shit cause spreadin lies is not how to get votes

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2003, 08:28:22 AM »
lol Mack...I hope you didn't invent new shit cause spreadin lies is not how to get votes

nah.....just the funniest,pathetic shit,i could remember...lets jus say if m dizzle uses the last thing i gave him...it aint jus me that gunna be beefin wit ya ass.....

what happened ta not postin in my threads?