Author Topic: R.I.P. 2pac - June 16, 1971- Sept. 13th, 1996- G.O.A.T.  (Read 1629 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: R.I.P. 2pac - June 16, 1971- Sept. 13th, 1996- G.O.A.T.
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2011, 02:53:02 PM »
Life Goes On

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2011, 03:35:08 PM »
I've come to the conclusion people are just retarded.

Like this nigga Michael Madsen said, "It's a forum, people share opinions". What is so hard to understand about that? What is this "if you don't like it, don't bother to come in" nonsense? Why do all opinions have to be positive? If every opinion was positive, the World would be the most boring place ever. I don't understand just because some of you guys have tatoos of another man on your arm, why you think it entitles you to tell people not to say anything non-groupish about him.

I think the most logical thing to do is instead of looking like an idiot just flat out say, "I really cared about Pac, he's my idol, I have two posters of his, this is the day he died, please show respect because when you don't, I get offended". Simple as that. & don't bother twisting it like your intentions are any different than the quote I just created.

exactly . come on, i like some tupac albums but if i don´t agree with folks saying the guy is a saint and a messenger from god they say i´m the one who´s not normal . if you´re gonna circle jerk on the net some people are gonna call you out for it , if you can´t accept it get the fuck out of the forum .  there are ways to say r.i.p. without acting like a teenage fangirl.

that said, r.i.p. tupac, a good rapper and a good actor .

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2011, 07:51:08 PM »
^Preach, my man. Obviously he was a talented rapper. "Juice" is a dope ass movie. But as an individual, he was a piece of shit.

midwestryder

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2011, 10:13:46 PM »
yeah, thats an opinon as well.. --- what makes forums go around.
 whats ur problem?
it called you not having any fucking respect for anybody else.  didn't you mother teach you repsect or was she that much of disrespectfull piece of shit as you .  i was taught better by my parents to respect the dead & respect the people mourning him . i taught the people who don't respect the dead or people being mourned were no good disrespectfull pieces of shits. who says are opinions are good ,wanted , or need . who asked you? no one . so you just felt like being piece of shit asshole to someone else. that is not right or cool but what would you know about that.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2011, 10:14:42 PM »
^Preach, my man. Obviously he was a talented rapper. "Juice" is a dope ass movie. But as an individual, he was a piece of shit.

U don't even know him ya moms had  2 double check 2 make sure u cleaned behind ya ears when he died...never met anyone who was even close 2 knowing him? How u know what kinda person he was?

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

midwestryder

« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2011, 10:22:48 PM »

Like this nigga Michael Madsen said, "It's a forum, people share opinions". What is so hard to understand about that? What is this "if you don't like it, don't bother to come in" nonsense? Why do all opinions have to be positive? If every opinion was positive, the World would be the most boring place ever. I don't understand just because some of you guys have tatoos of another man on your arm, why you think it entitles you to tell people not to say anything non-groupish about him.

I think the most logical thing to do is instead of looking like an idiot just flat out say, "I really cared about Pac, he's my idol, I have two posters of his, this is the day he died, please show respect because when you don't, I get offended". Simple as that. & don't bother twisting it like your intentions are any different than the quote I just created.
it is called being respectful but it seems you don't know what that means ether. did your mom not teach you to respect the dead like a good person . it don't matter what you think about the dead ! it only matters that if you have something bad to say  & you are around people who are mouring the dead, that you keep your mouth shut lime mother should have taught you  & show respect to those people mouring that person woh is dead . that is show proper respect but instead you want like disrespectful punk bitch like the rest.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2011, 10:27:45 PM »

U don't even know him ya moms had  2 double check 2 make sure u cleaned behind ya ears when he died...never met anyone who was even close 2 knowing him? How u know what kinda person he was?

I wouldn't waste any more time trying to argue with these people. If you haven't noticed yet, they are nothing more than trolls who try to justify their behaviour with backwards logic. Just check out some of the topics in which they go at each other. They are mentally stuck in kindergarten, I swear to god.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2011, 10:29:39 PM »

it is called being respectful but it seems you don't know what that means ether. did your mom not teach you to respect the dead like a good person . it don't matter what you think about the dead ! it only matters that if you have something bad to say  & you are around people who are mouring the dead, that you keep your mouth shut lime mother should have taught you  & show respect to those people mouring that person woh is dead . that is show proper respect but instead you want like disrespectful punk bitch like the rest.

Lmao, Ethered, Please Close The Thread  ;D

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2011, 04:28:18 AM »
yeah, thats an opinon as well.. --- what makes forums go around.
 whats ur problem?
it called you not having any fucking respect for anybody else.  didn't you mother teach you repsect or was she that much of disrespectfull piece of shit as you .  i was taught better by my parents to respect the dead & respect the people mourning him . i taught the people who don't respect the dead or people being mourned were no good disrespectfull pieces of shits. who says are opinions are good ,wanted , or need . who asked you? no one . so you just felt like being piece of shit asshole to someone else. that is not right or cool but what would you know about that.

do u feel like i am  disrespectiful, when i say "life goes on" (thats actually a 2pac-song btw) on the internet? 
why u mad tho?    ???

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2011, 05:01:15 AM »
R.I.P TO THE REALEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME REAL LYRICS ABOUT REAL SITUATIONS WE ALL GO THREW ALL THIS OTHER RAP NOW IS FUN RAP BUT PAC HAD THE FUN RAP AND THE REAL STREET POLITICAL RAP THAT WAS ABOUT REAL LIFE SITUATIONS! DRINK ONE FOR YA BIG PAC!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2011, 10:08:54 AM »
lol @ all the denial.

Maully - Were you in the Outlawz? Who are you to tell me he's a good person? He rapped about who he was, what he's done. I have more for me saying he's bad than you thinking he's good.

midwestryder- You're opinion is incredibly irrelevant. You've been on here for years crying about 90's music & support anything that took place before the year 2000 lol. If Lil' Wayne died tomorrow you'd be in there saying "Thank God". But it's your man crush so you're all defensive. Go die. People like you don't deserve to live.

G-Bee - Like I said, just admit it bothers you when people talk about your hero in such light & we'll understand. Don't play this "backwards logic, trolling, stupidity" thing like you're superior. You just don't have anything to argue with so saying "you're stupid" works for you. I see through you, child.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2011, 10:25:41 AM »
this nigga "midwestryder" always angry n shit..   testosterone-level high as fuck. why u mad tho, pimp?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 10:27:34 AM by Michael Madsen »

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2011, 11:54:53 AM »
does anyone here like cham anymore?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2011, 06:23:06 PM »

Considering this is a West Coast forum, who are truly obsessed with Game, Tupac, Snoop Dogg & Nate Dogg & my opinion on them is just shut the fuck up about them, I highly doubt it.

But there is the difference between you & I. I don't view this like my real life, I don't care. Unlike you crying for attention & sympathy & friendship. One day, hopefully before thirty, it "should" (might not), kick in & you'll realize nobody here has the slightest bit effect on your life lol.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2011, 06:58:54 PM »

Considering this is a West Coast forum, who are truly obsessed with Game, Tupac, Snoop Dogg & Nate Dogg & my opinion on them is just shut the fuck up about them, I highly doubt it.

But there is the difference between you & I. I don't view this like my real life, I don't care. Unlike you crying for attention & sympathy & friendship. One day, hopefully before thirty, it "should" (might not), kick in & you'll realize nobody here has the slightest bit effect on your life lol.

So if your retarded ass knows that this a westcoast forum that has all kinds of fans, stans & groupies for the rappers u mentioned above then why in the fuck your retarded azz come in here & complain, bitch, cry & everything else u do on em....i mean you can have an opinion on em but god damn u on every thread wit some hate for especially 90's westcoast rap, what exactly do you expect back when u talkin shyt on a WESTCOAST room retard.....u seem to think that the new shyt pumping out today & all that can actually compare to the old school shyt seriously lol....u iz the fool that is begging for acceptance of that garbage shyt u listen to in a WESTCOAST room....get the fuck outta here wit that bullshyt fuckboy & tell me something when u wake up in the morning & look in the mirror do u like wat u see?