Author Topic: R.I.P. 2pac - June 16, 1971- Sept. 13th, 1996- G.O.A.T.  (Read 1599 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: R.I.P. 2pac - June 16, 1971- Sept. 13th, 1996- G.O.A.T.
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2011, 09:49:00 PM »
So if your retarded ass knows that this a westcoast forum that has all kinds of fans, stans & groupies for the rappers u mentioned above then why in the fuck your retarded azz come in here & complain, bitch, cry & everything else u do on em....i mean you can have an opinion on em but god damn u on every thread wit some hate for especially 90's westcoast rap, what exactly do you expect back when u talkin shyt on a WESTCOAST room retard.....u seem to think that the new shyt pumping out today & all that can actually compare to the old school shyt seriously lol....u iz the fool that is begging for acceptance of that garbage shyt u listen to in a WESTCOAST room....get the fuck outta here wit that bullshyt fuckboy & tell me something when u wake up in the morning & look in the mirror do u like wat u see?    

My guess is they actually like the music.  But maybe they never learned how to express themselves positively.  So it's kind of like the little boy in elementary school who tells the girl he loves that he hates her and spits on her on the playground because he really likes her.  They've never matured passed that.  Maybe they are overly sensitive and afraid of being called a dickrider, stan, or wigger, or something like that... lol.

Because I can't imagine myself going on a Lil Wayne forum or a Jay-Z forum just so I could talk shit everytime someone says something good about those guys.  So my guess is deep down they really like the same shit we like at the forum.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2011, 12:26:48 AM »
^Check my stats, my posts in Outbounds outnumbers my posts in this section nearly four to one. I only comment in specific threads here. & it's usually to shut up some clown who thinks Nipsey Hussle (aka future God of the West Coast) is coming to save the day.

But let me make you abandon this thread like you do every other thread when you run yourself into a wall...so Brian, please quote me in my history of posting Dubcc where I said I "do not like/hate 90's West Coast rap". You always try to draw out some psychological theory that is flawed as fuck.

I mean, you wanted to speak on elementary school. So while we're on that, that brings me to my point. You guys shouldn't have to discuss music that you were listening to when you were in elementary school, daily.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2011, 01:11:27 AM »
You guys shouldn't have to discuss music that you were listening to when you were in elementary school, daily.

Thanks for making sure that doesn't happen then, retard.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2011, 07:17:20 AM »
^Check my stats, my posts in Outbounds outnumbers my posts in this section nearly four to one. I only comment in specific threads here. & it's usually to shut up some clown who thinks Nipsey Hussle (aka future God of the West Coast) is coming to save the day.

But let me make you abandon this thread like you do every other thread when you run yourself into a wall...so Brian, please quote me in my history of posting Dubcc where I said I "do not like/hate 90's West Coast rap". You always try to draw out some psychological theory that is flawed as fuck.

I mean, you wanted to speak on elementary school. So while we're on that, that brings me to my point. You guys shouldn't have to discuss music that you were listening to when you were in elementary school, daily.

Lmao, well step ya game up cause u aint shuting no one up   

Quadruple OG

« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2011, 07:47:32 AM »

That's what forums are about, to talk about music you like. If people like music from the early 80's, they should be free to talk about it without the Troll Parade coming through to criticize it. Instead of criticizing and acting like a jackass, why don't you post threads about West coast artists you DO LIKE and feel are relevant.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2011, 02:03:34 PM »

That's what forums are about, to talk about music you like. If people like music from the early 80's, they should be free to talk about it without the Troll Parade coming through to criticize it. Instead of criticizing and acting like a jackass, why don't you post threads about West coast artists you DO LIKE and feel are relevant.

No. Forums are about expressing your opinion on music, period. There is no discussion if there is no alternative opinions. Even on individual rappers websites, where you would think everyone would be groupish, have people who just don't feel certain songs.

& I do post about Kendrick, Jay Rock, Bishop, Hopsin, Murs, etc., but you lames only talk about the Snoop & Pac because sadly enough you have no musical diversity & can't get out of a two year stretch in time where those two made music together.

At the end of the day, these are the facts: Some people on here just get way too emotional over their favorite rappers & throw words like "troll" & "hater" around out of insecurity of being able to properly defend yourself. End of story.

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2011, 02:21:53 PM »
So if your retarded ass knows that this a westcoast forum that has all kinds of fans, stans & groupies for the rappers u mentioned above then why in the fuck your retarded azz come in here & complain, bitch, cry & everything else u do on em....i mean you can have an opinion on em but god damn u on every thread wit some hate for especially 90's westcoast rap, what exactly do you expect back when u talkin shyt on a WESTCOAST room retard.....u seem to think that the new shyt pumping out today & all that can actually compare to the old school shyt seriously lol....u iz the fool that is begging for acceptance of that garbage shyt u listen to in a WESTCOAST room....get the fuck outta here wit that bullshyt fuckboy & tell me something when u wake up in the morning & look in the mirror do u like wat u see?    

My guess is they actually like the music.  But maybe they never learned how to express themselves positively.  So it's kind of like the little boy in elementary school who tells the girl he loves that he hates her and spits on her on the playground because he really likes her.  They've never matured passed that.  Maybe they are overly sensitive and afraid of being called a dickrider, stan, or wigger, or something like that... lol.

Because I can't imagine myself going on a Lil Wayne forum or a Jay-Z forum just so I could talk shit everytime someone says something good about those guys.  So my guess is deep down they really like the same shit we like at the forum.

excellent analogy. i agree.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2011, 03:57:02 PM »
^You realize you fit the description right? How many countless Kreayshawn & Lil' B threads have you gone into with no intention other than hating. Exhibit-one million & one of why you're the biggest hypocrite & phony on the planet. Faggot Jew.

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2011, 04:25:59 PM »
^You realize you fit the description right? How many countless Kreayshawn & Lil' B threads have you gone into with no intention other than hating. Exhibit-one million & one of why you're the biggest hypocrite & phony on the planet. Faggot Jew.

lmao...not even close. i dont spend most of my time on this site in threads talkin shit 2 feel bigger about myself, like u and a few other fags do.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2011, 04:46:23 PM »
2pac can literally be the undisputed face of westcoast rap.

and is the best rapper of all time, overall. his songs were stories, movies in your head he was just too crazy

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2011, 04:54:18 PM »

lmao...not even close. i dont spend most of my time on this site in threads talkin shit 2 feel bigger about myself, like u and a few other fags do.

LOL. True, you spend a majority of your time defending yourself, your awful music  & talking shit to everyone else, all while hiding behind a computer & occasionally playing basketball with Dubcc members over beef.

Kill yourself, Jew.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2011, 05:02:01 PM »
@ Cham I bet I can name just as many positive as ur negatives

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Sccit

« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2011, 08:01:15 PM »

LOL. True, you spend a majority of your time defending yourself, your awful music  & talking shit to everyone else, all while hiding behind a computer & occasionally playing basketball with Dubcc members over beef.

Kill yourself, Jew.

does that somehow make u less gay? no. so quit makin excuses for why you're a raging homosexual with the mind of a 1st grade special ed student.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2011, 09:32:31 PM »
@ Cham I bet I can name just as many positive as ur negatives

I don't know many positives that cancel out murdering two cops lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2011, 09:33:28 PM »

Kill yourself, Jew.

does that somehow make u less gay? no. so quit makin excuses for why you're a raging homosexual with the mind of a 1st grade special ed student.

It actually has nothing to do with me at all.

We were talking about how you spend your time here. You just don't like the reality of how big of a loser you've looked over the last decade of posting. :laugh: