Author Topic: R.I.P. 2pac - June 16, 1971- Sept. 13th, 1996- G.O.A.T.  (Read 1628 times)

Sccit

Re: R.I.P. 2pac - June 16, 1971- Sept. 13th, 1996- G.O.A.T.
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2011, 10:20:51 PM »
^You realize you fit the description right? How many countless Kreayshawn & Lil' B threads have you gone into with no intention other than hating. Exhibit-one million & one of why you're the biggest hypocrite & phony on the planet. Faggot Jew.

lmao...not even close. i dont spend most of my time on this site in threads talkin shit 2 feel bigger about myself, like u and a few other fags do.

LOL. True, you spend a majority of your time defending yourself, your awful music  & talking shit to everyone else, all while hiding behind a computer & occasionally playing basketball with Dubcc members over beef.

Kill yourself, Jew.

does that somehow make u less gay? no. so quit makin excuses for why you're a raging homosexual with the mind of a 1st grade special ed student.

It actually has nothing to do with me at all.

We were talking about how you spend your time here. You just don't like the reality of how big of a loser you've looked over the last decade of posting. :laugh:

i'm pretty sure infinite was talkin about u and then i agreed with him......

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2011, 05:41:50 AM »

I don't know many positives that cancel out murdering two cops lol.

Actually, since they were CROOKED cops, that one counts as a positive.

Sccit

« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2011, 01:01:38 PM »
^LOL...sorry cham, but thats the squarest thing i've ever seen posted on this site. u gay.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2011, 04:18:31 PM »
^You realize you fit the description right? How many countless Kreayshawn & Lil' B threads have you gone into with no intention other than hating. Exhibit-one million & one of why you're the biggest hypocrite & phony on the planet. Faggot Jew.

lmao...not even close. i dont spend most of my time on this site in threads talkin shit 2 feel bigger about myself, like u and a few other fags do.

LOL. True, you spend a majority of your time defending yourself, your awful music  & talking shit to everyone else, all while hiding behind a computer & occasionally playing basketball with Dubcc members over beef.

Kill yourself, Jew.

does that somehow make u less gay? no. so quit makin excuses for why you're a raging homosexual with the mind of a 1st grade special ed student.

It actually has nothing to do with me at all.

We were talking about how you spend your time here. You just don't like the reality of how big of a loser you've looked over the last decade of posting. :laugh:

i'm pretty sure infinite was talkin about u and then i agreed with him......

I'm pretty sure you said "I don't spend my time here..." & I replied with how you actually spend your time here. So no, wrong. We were talking about you.

Sccit

« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2011, 05:26:13 PM »
and the moral of the story:

making up lies doesn't make u any less of a childfag

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2011, 11:28:49 PM »
and the moral of the story:

making up lies doesn't make u any less of a childfag

Which one was a lie? ???

Sccit

« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2011, 11:56:10 PM »
^your existence.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2011, 05:01:10 PM »
^your existence.

lol, this nigga is tight he's a herb.

midwestryder

« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2011, 11:48:02 PM »
lol @ all the denial.

Maully - Were you in the Outlawz? Who are you to tell me he's a good person? He rapped about who he was, what he's done. I have more for me saying he's bad than you thinking he's good.

midwestryder- You're opinion is incredibly irrelevant. You've been on here for years crying about 90's music & support anything that took place before the year 2000 lol. If Lil' Wayne died tomorrow you'd be in there saying "Thank God". But it's your man crush so you're all defensive. Go die. People like you don't deserve to live.

G-Bee - Like I said, just admit it bothers you when people talk about your hero in such light & we'll understand. Don't play this "backwards logic, trolling, stupidity" thing like you're superior. You just don't have anything to argue with so saying "you're stupid" works for you. I see through you, child.
please my opinion is more relevant then your opinion or your life .also it is not opinion dumbass, iti s fact!  please loser you are just jealous i lived in better era then you . man crush? the only man crush i see is you with lil waynes dick. i don't . i will never die,bithc . i hope you & you loser ass ignorant, closeminded, slow ,disrespectfull generation dies because you are always wrong .see you & your generation don't deserve to be on my planet or a live . i was born before you so it is my planet not your youngster . you are kind that is ruining this great world because you think you are right over people older then you . when that is not even possiable. the older they are the smarter & better they are then you . get over you loser ass scum self . i am the truth ,while you are just big pile of shit . people like me deserve to be a live because we are always right & do the right thing unlike you . go to hell you fake ass bitch made pussy .

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2011, 02:28:29 AM »
lol @ all the denial.

Maully - Were you in the Outlawz? Who are you to tell me he's a good person? He rapped about who he was, what he's done. I have more for me saying he's bad than you thinking he's good.

midwestryder- You're opinion is incredibly irrelevant. You've been on here for years crying about 90's music & support anything that took place before the year 2000 lol. If Lil' Wayne died tomorrow you'd be in there saying "Thank God". But it's your man crush so you're all defensive. Go die. People like you don't deserve to live.

G-Bee - Like I said, just admit it bothers you when people talk about your hero in such light & we'll understand. Don't play this "backwards logic, trolling, stupidity" thing like you're superior. You just don't have anything to argue with so saying "you're stupid" works for you. I see through you, child.
please my opinion is more relevant then your opinion or your life .also it is not opinion dumbass, iti s fact!  please loser you are just jealous i lived in better era then you . man crush? the only man crush i see is you with lil waynes dick. i don't . i will never die,bithc . i hope you & you loser ass ignorant, closeminded, slow ,disrespectfull generation dies because you are always wrong .see you & your generation don't deserve to be on my planet or a live . i was born before you so it is my planet not your youngster . you are kind that is ruining this great world because you think you are right over people older then you . when that is not even possiable. the older they are the smarter & better they are then you . get over you loser ass scum self . i am the truth ,while you are just big pile of shit . people like me deserve to be a live because we are always right & do the right thing unlike you . go to hell you fake ass bitch made pussy .

and i was probably born before you so this my planet more than yours , by your logic.    you get mad at the kid because he called you out on a forum huh ?   funny that you talk about "the older they are the smarter they are" but act like a ten year old that just learned a few cusswords .

Tupac still seems to make people emotional . in a bad way.     they start to act like bitches as soon as someone dares to question their lord and savior Tupac Amaru Shakur.  i don´t believe Pac wanted that.

8)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2011, 02:30:21 AM »
Dear 2pac
This is your day,
the day that will forever live in infamy,
The day you fulfilled your destiny,
The day you became an angel
and got your wings

I wonder if Brian cried today...

Yeah, I did actually.  But it was indirectly.  I saw the movie "Air That I Breathe"... great movie, makes you feel reborn after watching it.   Kind of an instance of divine coincidence and synchronicity that stumbled upon it on 2pac day!
hahahahhahahaha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2011, 06:44:42 AM »
I Couldn't stop but think of:
Dave Chapelle - I wrote this in 94.
It is on youtube somewhere  ;D