Author Topic: hennessey n buddah!  (Read 350 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
hennessey n buddah!
« on: January 21, 2003, 11:35:09 AM »
has relgion said anything about these things? like if its aiight to drink n smoke n so on?

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
Re:hennessey n buddah!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2003, 11:59:24 AM »
Well according to my strict Muslim friends it ain't right to drink, but technically you can blaze it up. And Christianity even insists on giving out drink at church (communion), so just mix the two and there you go.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2003, 12:36:53 PM »
In Islam weed is not encouraged too, so I hear, all "mind altering" substances are prohibited...the only thing iz back then ppl didnt smoke weed...they drank it so like they say dont DRINK mind alerin substances that means weed too. In my religion though, weed is kinda encouraged...we have 3 main gods, and one of the three, SHANKAR aka SHIVA the destroyer, is known to be a pothead...he loves to drink BHANG...a milk based weed drink, and his favorite plant is the herb plant...he is lso known as Lord of teh Bhang. In India many sadhus or saints and religious ppl blaze it up all da tizzime. its great! and also in da bible weed is PROBABLY encouraged....look it up online and ull find some passages quite interesting. one of course iz in the GENESIS, the first page when they tlak about how god created earth in the 7 days or watever...and it says how he created all the trees, and they are good, he created all the herbs, and they are all good, with no evil so how can weed be harmful if according to the bible it says all herbs are good...and later it says man can eat all the herbs and there is nothing wrong with it. then later on in the bible it actually states some recipe for inccense or something else who knows where one of da ingredients is sweet calmus(what they used to call weed). dope huh? look it up theres more in teh bible i didnt mention. and then U know abuot the rastas, aahhaha. peace.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2003, 08:39:47 PM by RAP QUAKE »

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2003, 01:49:54 PM »
My religion insists on no drugs or alcohol, we even use water for sacrament service.  Drugs include ciggarettes and tobacco, too.  

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2003, 02:43:15 PM »
The Sikh religion forbids alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2003, 03:16:10 PM »

-{bLaDe}

Punjabis are some of da biggest potheads tho, lol, at least in India, so ive found.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2003, 03:17:53 PM »

-{bLaDe}

Punjabis are some of da biggest potheads tho, lol, at least in India, so ive found.

LoL really?  I've never met a punjabi who smokes n duz drugs, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Koncept

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2003, 03:18:18 PM »
i was having this dissussion with a jahova's witness about this same topic and she said the bible says not to harm your body and don't brake the law

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2003, 01:15:51 PM »
my best friend is punjabis, and i know a hella lot of em...they all drink like fuckin pigs, i swear they're all alchoholics,

few smoke weed, even fewer blaze....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Koncept

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2003, 05:09:36 PM »
??? i thought smoking weed was blazing

Quakaveli

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2003, 06:36:17 PM »
??? i thought smoking weed was blazing

LOL Tech is typing a lot of material gettin himself clwoned today...LOL... :D

Quakaveli

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2003, 06:38:03 PM »
Yeah yeah Punjabis are definitely Alkaholiks, esp. many I know in America... but in India I found a lot of weed growin in Punjab...of course the climate is favorable and all, but do U think they wont smoke/injest weed if its all around em? Same wit Kashmir, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, etc...the top weed smokin states!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2003, 06:38:50 PM »
PS. Did yall know that India contains the largest population of potheads in the WORLD???! ;D fa sheezy, Gangsta to tha fullest!

budsmokeronly

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2003, 07:20:06 PM »
PS. Did yall know that India contains the largest population of potheads in the WORLD???!  fa sheezy, Gangsta to tha fullest!

that is cause they got such a huge population.  I bet the ratio of pot smokers to total population is higher in the US, then it is in India.

Quakaveli

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2003, 08:27:43 PM »
Here I found some interesting shit in the bible, ANSWER THAT, Trauma....

"Rastafarians say cannabis is known as the "wisdom weed" or the "holy herb." They say that God who created all things made the herb for human use. "...thou shalt eat the herb of the field (Genesis 3:18), "...eat every herb of the land (Exodus 10:12) "... He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man (Psalm 104:14) these passages are often recited and referred to by the Rastafarians and by those of us who know the deeper aspects of Cannabis.

The actual name of cannabis is said to be of Scythian origin. Cannabis and Culture the matriarchal Semitic culture and Hebrew translation of the word kaneh bosm, found in the passage of Exodus 30:23 -- that God commanded Moses to make a holy anointing oil of myrrh, sweet cinnamon, kaneh bosm and kassia, "kan" meaning "reed" or "hemp" and "bosm" meaning "aromatic," is actually known as "kannabos" in traditional Hebrew."