Poll

who

Jay-Z
6 (20.7%)
Rakim
23 (79.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Jay-Z or Rakim?  (Read 607 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Jay-Z or Rakim?
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2011, 02:12:39 AM »
Name one great storytelling song Rakim did.

MAHOGANY

Worst song on the album. I rest my case.

shows how much u know about hip hop retard, the beauty of the track is in the lyrics not the beat..u havent rested any case but u should rest that mouth cause its full of caca  

The beat is the best thing about that song.

i never said the beat was wack either but u seem to be mentally challenged so let me simplify this for you, just stick to the new shyt & stay off the old school cause u embarrasing yourself...;) anyways u just arguing for attention cause no one with REAL knowledge of hip hop agrees with yo tarded azz anyways  ;) & with that im outty 5 g

I guarantee you I listen to more hip hop than you do.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2011, 08:00:03 AM »
Name one great storytelling song Rakim did.

MAHOGANY

Worst song on the album. I rest my case.

shows how much u know about hip hop retard, the beauty of the track is in the lyrics not the beat..u havent rested any case but u should rest that mouth cause its full of caca  

The beat is the best thing about that song.

i never said the beat was wack either but u seem to be mentally challenged so let me simplify this for you, just stick to the new shyt & stay off the old school cause u embarrasing yourself...;) anyways u just arguing for attention cause no one with REAL knowledge of hip hop agrees with yo tarded azz anyways  ;) & with that im outty 5 g

haha then u woke up...  

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2011, 04:07:57 PM »
lmao

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2011, 01:03:27 PM »
Come on, stay mature people.

Overdose of the 'hate' term.
Have to disagree. Jay is basically that artist where people will go out of their way to discredit his talents as a rapper. At least, two come to mind recently. His music ain't always my cup of tea but I can't deny him his credit.
I never really felt Jay in any big way. Liked some songs. I cant say he's a bad artist, but he isnt anybody special as I see it.