Author Topic: Elite ups the Game again...  (Read 563 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:Elite ups the Game again...
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2003, 12:52:45 PM »
Rod how come you are undefeted and Melinan has 2 crew titles

Doggystylin

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2003, 09:47:04 PM »
lol, ahhh you keystyle cats and your jokes

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2003, 05:35:22 AM »

All you do is commentin sayin stuff like that. No offence, but somebody should get at ya belt, we got enough nice lightweights here

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2003, 11:34:55 AM »

All you do is commentin sayin stuff like that. No offence, but somebody should get at ya belt, we got enough nice lightweights here

id take a shot...
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2003, 09:06:53 PM »

ok how bout i just hand you the belt, and i continue to talk shit cuz i enjoy to, was it directed to you? no, it was directed to all my old keystyle homies and they know im fuckin around with them, and im sure they dont mind me talkin shit cuz it adds a lil flavor the the place....homie....

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2003, 03:55:12 AM »
you the belt, and i continue to talk shit cuz i enjoy to, was it directed to you? no, it was directed to all my old keystyle homies and they know im fuckin around with them, and im sure they dont mind me talkin shit cuz it adds a lil flavor the the place....homie....
I don't need your belt...I just said that cause a lot of people (most lightweights) don't even know about you holdin that belt and I ain't got a prob with you talkin shit, just thought that somebody should get at your belt cause you've been holdin it for a while and you don't seem to care about it...that's all

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2003, 03:58:05 AM »
it was directed to all my old keystyle homies and they know im fuckin around with them, and im sure they dont mind me talkin shit cuz it adds a lil flavor the the place....homie....

^^plus, we all know how bad u suck....so we dont mind lol

Doggy man, u comedy...for sum reason...thinkin about keystylin reminds me of a quote off Chris Rock's "Bigger and Blacker".

"Its like playin basketball with a retarded kid...and callin him for Double-Dribble.....u jus gotta let sum shit slide..." lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2003, 11:01:54 AM »
*drops on the floor from laughter ^^^^*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll