Author Topic: 22779 members on dubcc.com  (Read 707 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: 22779 members on dubcc.com
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2011, 10:27:13 PM »
difference is, i don't look like a gay child with a popped collar+fitted hat tryna look serious as fuck, mean mugging the camera in any of my pics. even pics where i was 14, i still never appeared to be such a huge faggot as your boy cham. every1 has funny lookin pics, such as my halloween killa crab pic when i was 15...but cham just looks like an insecure closet homo, straight up. he makes tanner look manly. u cant deny it.

I've never seen one pic of you not mean mugging the camera. Even at your raves, when you're supposed to be drugged up and happy, you look like a depressed dufus who's trying too hard. Lol someone post that pic of him on a couch with a bunch of other people all smiles and he's the only one frowning.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2011, 01:08:01 PM »
difference is, i don't look like a gay child with a popped collar+fitted hat tryna look serious as fuck, mean mugging the camera in any of my pics. even pics where i was 14, i still never appeared to be such a huge faggot as your boy cham. every1 has funny lookin pics, such as my halloween killa crab pic when i was 15...but cham just looks like an insecure closet homo, straight up. he makes tanner look manly. u cant deny it.

I've never seen one pic of you not mean mugging the camera. Even at your raves, when you're supposed to be drugged up and happy, you look like a depressed dufus who's trying too hard. Lol someone post that pic of him on a couch with a bunch of other people all smiles and he's the only one frowning.

it's called thizz face, squarebear... if u studied my rave pics, u'd see that i actually am clownin around most the time. the pics with the gay peeps on the couch was how i actually felt. that was a horrible rave.

I love how NIK acts like that fuck whore was really attractive when he met her & she just casually put on 150 pounds like it was no big deal.

& the only picture he has of her when she was skinny is her standing nearly 48 feet from the camera wearing sunglasses that cover 75% of her face.

Sometimes I truly feel bad for the kid.

actually, other pics were posted of her and peeps said she was attractive...the only bad pics were the rave ones, and those were her at her worst, and we werent even dating by that point. u, on the other hand, sound extremely desperate when thats all u can ever say, bringin up shit from 3+ years back. i'm not talkin about ur past, biebs. i'm talkin about u NOW. ur a fucking fruitcake, and just like petey said about tanner, u look like a fucking lesbian.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2011, 01:18:14 PM »
he makes tanner look manly. u cant deny it.

he looks like a pasty dead lesbian.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZgflRn8X2B0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZgflRn8X2B0</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2011, 03:44:23 PM »
Basically what you're saying is you get more pussy than Justin Bieber. You can laugh and say "hahahahaha, he hasn't hit puberty yet", but let's be honest, son gets bitches crying over his presence.

You're only comeback to that is "21 year old women don't look at you like a man, just a cute kid". But I'm 18, you weren't slammin' 21 year olds at my age, nobody is. I'll stick to my 17-18 year olds, you stick to fat bitches.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2011, 03:47:45 PM »
Basically what you're saying is you get more pussy than Justin Bieber. You can laugh and say "hahahahaha, he hasn't hit puberty yet", but let's be honest, son gets bitches crying over his presence.

You're only comeback to that is "21 year old women don't look at you like a man, just a cute kid". But I'm 18, you weren't slammin' 21 year olds at my age, nobody is. I'll stick to my 17-18 year olds, you stick to fat bitches.

again, u look like justin bieber, doesnt mean u get the bitches he gets. he gets bitches cuz he gets money. if justin bieber worked at a deli, he wouldnt be gettin cooch, son. so u got the bieber gayness minus the millions+bitches. not somethin 2 be happy for.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2011, 06:22:03 PM »

again, u look like justin bieber, doesnt mean u get the bitches he gets. he gets bitches cuz he gets money. if justin bieber worked at a deli, he wouldnt be gettin cooch, son. so u got the bieber gayness minus the millions+bitches. not somethin 2 be happy for.

Right because 15 year old girls get lost in his millions & millions. Golddiggers are starting young these days. ::)

Reach ass, rodent ass lookin' nigga.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2011, 08:09:36 PM »
This place is the VFW of hip hop sites.