Author Topic: Hispanics, congratulations!!!!  (Read 475 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Hispanics, congratulations!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2003, 01:00:04 AM »
I know a lil' spanish, and I used to work at Winn Dixie.  This woman comes in, every day, and buys stuff, etc. and I check her out.  She can't speak 1 word of english.  She can't even understand "Hi".  One day, I asked her how long she had been in america (in spanish) and she remarked 50 years.  .................... 50 years.  I asked her if she meant 15 years? NOOOOO, 50 years.  50 years and hasn't picked up ONE FRIEKIN WORD? Man, Mormons go on missions all over the world, and speak fluent in 3 months.  You'd think after 50 years she would know english, lol.  

CWalker187

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2003, 09:01:05 AM »

Just to let you know man, America has been shaped by minorities. LIVE WITH IT.  If the U.S has a leader like you, we will be like Hitler trying to rule the world, OH WAIT we are starting to be like that. Be a man and respect your country for what it is, a multiracial country in where my dad has worked his ass off from being a worker to owning his business, my dad learned English on his own and made it .  Thats America

Guess what, asshole? My dad was an immigrant too, and his entire family learned English quick as hell and speak it fluently. And my dad always taught me that in America you speak English. I can't speak a word of his native language.

If you wanna speak Spanish then go to Spain.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2003, 09:03:09 AM by CWalker187 »

CWalker187

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2003, 09:10:13 AM »

Fear not dogg, lots of nations around the world speak more than one language. It's good to know more than one laguage anyways. Necissitamos hablar con otra paises. English is not the only language in the world, and Latin America is very important to the U.S. And also, the United States is the nation of the world, many different people live here, and many people have a voice. It's about time we get a 2nd language. In Cali, Spanish has already been felt for some decades now. In L.A., you can live normally without eve speaking English. It wa once Mexico, made U.S. by force, so that's no surprise. As for the rest of the nation, it's all good.

Actually, it is not all good. The US is a country made up of people of every possible race, religion, nationality, and color. Could you imagine what it would be like if we all spoke the language of our ancestors? It would be chaos. That is why you need one unifying language......English. It is ridculous that I can travel in my very own country to a place like LA and not be able to communicate with my own fellow citizens.

I think one of the reasons why immigrants these days do not want to learn English is because they are racist against white people/English speakers. They feel they are better than us and don't have to learn the language the way our ancestors did. They want US to learn THEIR language.....can you imagine that??????
« Last Edit: January 22, 2003, 09:16:37 AM by CWalker187 »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2003, 11:43:15 AM »
Most hispanic immigrants come here to get paid, calling them racists is absurd.  Most of them dont have the time to be learning English  and working 2 jobs at the same time just to escape povery in their own country.  "If i cant talkto my fellow citizens then blah blah"  Man thats fucken BS you are talking,  if a muslim would be a citizen you would not even want to talk to them.  

AlAndalus aka Hispanic

• 'G'
  • Back To Al Andalus
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2003, 12:56:53 PM »
Que bien que los Hispanos esten tan bien respresentados en los Estados Unidos. Pero espero que todas las diferentes razas y diferentes religiones vivan en Paz.

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2003, 03:33:27 PM »
bwahahahahahahaha..........yes........we are takin ova in deed. ;)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2003, 02:25:33 AM »
Que bien que los Hispanos esten tan bien respresentados en los Estados Unidos. Pero espero que todas las diferentes razas y diferentes religiones vivan en Paz.

Okay Walter Mercado....  J/K

Hell yeah, Hispanic's representin' up in this biatch.... What part of 'WE TAKIN OVA don't you understizzand....

It's a trip though cuz when foreign people think about tha U.S they think of nothin but white people and some blacks... but they dont realize how many Latin people are around... This doesn't really change anything... there's still hella more white people (you can breathe easy CWalker).... It's just a cool thing to know...

Tha News people dont know what they started by letting that info out though... They just started a race.... blacks and hispanics are gonna be fuckin like crazy tryna up their numbers.... LOL.... Shit I feel like finding me some hoes and contributing to tha Raza... I'll do anything para mi Raza...  ;)

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2003, 10:23:18 AM »

Fear not dogg, lots of nations around the world speak more than one language. It's good to know more than one laguage anyways. Necissitamos hablar con otra paises. English is not the only language in the world, and Latin America is very important to the U.S. And also, the United States is the nation of the world, many different people live here, and many people have a voice. It's about time we get a 2nd language. In Cali, Spanish has already been felt for some decades now. In L.A., you can live normally without eve speaking English. It wa once Mexico, made U.S. by force, so that's no surprise. As for the rest of the nation, it's all good.

Actually, it is not all good. The US is a country made up of people of every possible race, religion, nationality, and color. Could you imagine what it would be like if we all spoke the language of our ancestors? It would be chaos. That is why you need one unifying language......English. It is ridculous that I can travel in my very own country to a place like LA and not be able to communicate with my own fellow citizens.

I think one of the reasons why immigrants these days do not want to learn English is because they are racist against white people/English speakers. They feel they are better than us and don't have to learn the language the way our ancestors did. They want US to learn THEIR language.....can you imagine that??????

Man, get a life dogg, get off the right wing nut, and live in the real world. In the real world, immagrants come, they work in crappy ass jobs, live in their poor Spanish speaking community, and live their life. Their kids grow up, learn English, and like my dad, go to college, get a job, then their kids go to college, like me, and the cycle continues. We had a start with my grandpa, who came from Mexico, he worked the fields of Central California before Caeser Chavez came and helped us alot with the farm unions, more on that if you want. He did that since he was a little kid, quit, work building bridges for the United States new highway building in the 40's and 50's though the 70's, retired, build a house for his family, and died a very good man, and was admirred by many. The life of a Latin coming to the U.S. isn't what you always think, we get the jobs no one else wants, then people get pissy 'cause we are here. In Cali, we had Pete Wilson, a very racist man that was governor who wanted to kick us out the U.S., and all that shit. Fuck that, the U.S. is set to be majority Hispanic by 2050, so it'll be interesting what your views are on us then. After all, this was brown man land first, just the U.S. gov along time ago killed all the Native Americans, now the Native Americans from the south are coming in and taking their place. Don't get mad, an old Native chief predicted this. It's natural migration, and it should be imbraced as a way to make the United States more diverse. Now if only we get shows on English television, it will be all good.