Author Topic: Blood Who Allegedly Knocked Out The Game Speaks  (Read 2799 times)

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
Re: Blood Who Allegedly Knocked Out The Game Speaks
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2011, 06:04:34 AM »
Lame ass dudes.  Ice caught feelings because Game told him to buy the Documentary, lmao.  Whether Game got knocked out or not, Ice looks like a punk because he didn't do the damage.  Caught dude slippin' with his kid, smh.  Hopefully, this doesn't escalate but I have a feeling it will.

Nah he caught feelings cause ur banged on him after the statement then game ran his mouth how he was gonna knock him out. Game is my dude but yall niggas twist shit I think on purpose. The nigga got knocked out so what. You like him based on his music not his street cred

papa-smurf

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2011, 07:45:16 AM »
Even mike tyson been knocked out but its still no proof.its just a rumor untill proven fact.it might of happened & it might of not.I'm just not gonna take a person word 4 it.anybody could make up some sit

h2k4

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2011, 08:07:01 AM »
Lame ass dudes.  Ice caught feelings because Game told him to buy the Documentary, lmao.  Whether Game got knocked out or not, Ice looks like a punk because he didn't do the damage.  Caught dude slippin' with his kid, smh.  Hopefully, this doesn't escalate but I have a feeling it will.

Nah he caught feelings cause ur banged on him after the statement then game ran his mouth how he was gonna knock him out. Game is my dude but yall niggas twist shit I think on purpose. The nigga got knocked out so what. You like him based on his music not his street cred

I agree.  He got hit, so what.  It can happen to anyone.  What I'm saying is, how does it look, for example, if I had a problem with you, we see each other, and my homie swings on you? Makes me look like a punk. 

These dudes saying Game talks tough on twitter but the minute it happened, they ran to the internet to post about it.  Telling 50 Cent, telling Tony Yayo to come to CA, lmao.  That shit is lame and they're trying to capitalize off of, according to them, street shit, to further the little rap career that Ice Burgandy has.  If it's street business, shouldn't it stay in the streets?

The_Offence

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2011, 08:52:47 AM »
game is a sissy nigga but that nigga ice burgundy ain't do shit but he talking he did it for all the real piru's hahaha

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2011, 08:55:48 AM »
Niggas kill me on this board. When Game knocked out Ras Kass shit was cool n funny. Now when he get fucked up niggas wanna act like that fightin shit aint cool. Take Games balls out your mouthes and stop actin like bitches.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Game-Won

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2011, 09:05:14 AM »
Niggas kill me on this board. When Game knocked out Ras Kass shit was cool n funny. Now when he get fucked up niggas wanna act like that fightin shit aint cool. Take Games balls out your mouthes and stop actin like bitches.

If Game get knocked out - the other dude won and Game lost..

That Ice dude tho seems like a bitch to me, he pisses me off without knowing the dude - reminds me off Bang em smurf in that way... he talks and talks.. running his fuckin mouth.

Whats up with Ras Kass tho? he used to drop raw music, havent heard anything from him for awhile - did he qui
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

bez

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2011, 09:12:54 AM »
The dude that 'knocked out' Game sounds gay when he speaks. And he is quite possibly the most contradicting person probably walking the earth. Bell end.

sokka

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2011, 01:35:01 PM »
HAAAHA!  ;D

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2011, 01:41:45 PM »

Wtf are you talking about? All people kept bringing up when that happened was Game's rap skills and how much better Ras Kass was and how Game was an attention whore stop making shit up in your own head. Aside from that their thing started because Ras Kass supposedly mentioned his son so how could you not see why he would take offense to that and why some people took his side compared to some silly Twitter shit like this (if it happend)?

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2011, 06:32:00 PM »
anybody who loses "respect" for game over this (assuming it is true) is a moron.. a 12 year old faggot can knock out some mob leader with a baseball bat or whatever. doesn't mean shit. anybody can put a fist in a niggas face. with that said game is a rapper, not a boxer slash don corleone
Tell this to people on here who use getting beat up as the main reason they call young berg a punk. I mean nobody seen maino slap him? Nobody seen some of his other L's either yet he's a bitch and a punk, see how it works when people like a certain artist, they make excuses, and for the record I ain't a fan of dung turd or glam, I just like to laugh at these bill Walton's on here being all star quality goalies yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2011, 10:54:22 AM »
lol...all these views and no replies...why Game fans act like he cant be touched?  He runs his mouth too much...maybe his ass will slow down talkin' reckless on Twitter now...
real talk

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2011, 01:04:24 PM »

Whats up with Ras Kass tho? he used to drop raw music, havent heard anything from him for awhile - did he qui

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HifyW5bOYVM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HifyW5bOYVM</a>

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2011, 03:54:23 PM »

For real
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2011, 06:12:44 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2011, 07:36:30 PM »
Apart from the fact this whole thing is lame as fuck, i'm not sure what to make of this.
So these fools are "real street niggas"? Ok, so why would you catch feelings if Game told you to bye a copy of the Documentary? That's some pussy shit.
The one with the really low IQ states that " I done been in the pen my nigga" Right, so would you like a fuckin gold medal? How is a stint in jail something to be proud off?
How could you knock someone out in front of their child? And no i'm not some Game groupie...i don't take sides in rap beefs unlike some people.
I know why i rarely listen to gangster music anymore, it's because of this lame ass gangster mentality that these degenerates portray.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us