Author Topic: Blood Who Allegedly Knocked Out The Game Speaks  (Read 2816 times)

xxrayrayxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SouthSiders XIII
Re: Blood Who Allegedly Knocked Out The Game Speaks
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2011, 03:50:55 PM »
All these little youtubing twitter lame ass fools need to stop woofing about shit they did. Man dont nobody believe any of you fools. How many times have motherfuckers claimed they knocked out Game or they did this or they did that and NEVER have no damn footage of that shit? YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? CAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED. now Im not saying Game wouldnt get knocked out cause at any given moment you can put tippers on anyone. But you going to claim some shit for the world to know about....You need to back your shit up. Lying ass bitches woofing on a youtube video doesnt do shit but prove your a buster.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4</a>

What Doesnt Kill Me, Makes Me Stronger

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2011, 08:31:22 AM »
Game looks like a bitch for denying it. Even if by some miracle, they are bullshitting this, if he said he'd smack Ice up & now he's getting slandered, he should be tryna throw down even more. But now he's hiding.

What would he prove? No matter what he does people like you are gonna say he's doing something wrong. If he starts talking back niggas gone say "Ahh he's just trying to save face" and if he doesn't say shit niggas say shit like you just said, it's a lose lose situation.

What? Look what I just wrote. Whether it's true or not, they are talking shit about him. Instead of acting like a bitch, he should answer them. If he steps to them & fucks them up, what is that "doing something wrong". The only thing he's doing wrong is ignoring them.

But then again, while we're generalizing what his "haters" are going to do. It's obvious you groupies will defend him no matter how big of a bitch he acts.

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2011, 08:36:52 AM »
Game looks like a bitch for denying it. Even if by some miracle, they are bullshitting this, if he said he'd smack Ice up & now he's getting slandered, he should be tryna throw down even more. But now he's hiding.

What would he prove? No matter what he does people like you are gonna say he's doing something wrong. If he starts talking back niggas gone say "Ahh he's just trying to save face" and if he doesn't say shit niggas say shit like you just said, it's a lose lose situation.

What? Look what I just wrote. Whether it's true or not, they are talking shit about him. Instead of acting like a bitch, he should answer them. If he steps to them & fucks them up, what is that "doing something wrong". The only thing he's doing wrong is ignoring them.

But then again, while we're generalizing what his "haters" are going to do. It's obvious you groupies will defend him no matter how big of a bitch he acts.

You must live in la la land cuz check their twitter (not Iceburgandy but the other dude) dude been talking shit. Game already told them that it wasn't true and they should've came to Colony and try him, which they never did. So what else you want him to do? Your gimmick is lame and tired dude, give it up.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2011, 09:00:27 AM »
Anyone who says game is a clown for knocking out rass kass is just retarded. Game did what he had to, people act like hejust wanted to add a fight to his resume or something. The guy dropped his sons name in a song and that shit doesn't fly. Similar to fighting someone in front of their kid lol what was game supposed to brawl in front of his kid and risk his kid an injury.

Blood$

« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2011, 11:18:46 AM »
alot of spider joke groupies comming out  :-* thats good 2 see

what you mean? it's only BANGADOSIA and he never went anywhere

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2011, 11:27:10 AM »

I think he's talking about him, that chick and Trav something.

Blood$

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2011, 12:42:20 PM »
alot of spider joke groupies comming out  :-* thats good 2 see

Supreme and Trav? cool peoples... the only groupie is the one who has pictures of Spider in his avatar and sig

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2011, 12:46:53 PM »
alot of spider joke groupies comming out  :-* thats good 2 see

Supreme and Trav? cool peoples... the only groupie is the one who has pictures of Spider in his avatar and sig

I don't know. I'm not saying they are groupies or not i was just trying to guess who he was talking about and since them 3 are some of the only ones i've seen rep Spider here and they been in this thread i would guess that he was talking about them.

Blood$

« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2011, 12:49:06 PM »
well Supreme is a female after all so even if she was a groupie that would be more appropriate... and Trav is from New Haven, CT which is not a breeding ground for groupie shit lol  8)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2011, 01:36:53 PM »

the bitch supreme trav weezy etc.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2011, 06:53:54 PM »
Did anyone catch that guy's name?  The guy who socked Game?  He said he's from Inglewood NHP, I know someone from there.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2011, 08:32:52 PM »

Whether or not they did it or not him answering to them on Twitter will only make them get attention..i mean how many people knew who Iceburgandy was before this (even though he didn't do shit)? That's the thing. Even with 40 Glocc, 40 be talking about Game on his twitter literally every day but Game never answers. It's the same way 50 never wanted to answer to Game because he knew Game fed off that attention so the smartest thing is to say nothing and then handle ur regular biz or just handle the situation face to face again later on. I'm sure this won't be the last we hear about this situation..

Game has his child, he has the opportunity to not expose his child to such violence. Bet you 1 million that kid was crying his ass off seein all of that shit. It wouldnt of looked like a punk move if he has his kid, but game got a lil mouthy and got laid out in the middle of the mall lol.. Your a game apologist wow

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2011, 09:09:50 PM »

You must live in la la land cuz check their twitter (not Iceburgandy but the other dude) dude been talking shit. Game already told them that it wasn't true and they should've came to Colony and try him, which they never did. So what else you want him to do? Your gimmick is lame and tired dude, give it up.

LMFAO @ saying I live in "la la land" for not checking Twitter beef. My gimmick? I spoke on the situation with the information provided to me here.

I know this is a difficult concept to grasp, but Game isn't everyone's hero. Most people aren't stalking his Twitter to know what's the latest in his life & who he's threatened over the internet.

You've achieved stan status, congrats.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2011, 05:46:17 AM »
Even mike tyson been knocked out but its still no proof.its just a rumor untill proven fact.it might of happened & it might of not.I'm just not gonna take a person word 4 it.anybody could make up some sit
Even Ice Cube got knocked out & back then in the 90's his mean face looked like it can whoop anyone in a fight.  Especially when he has the afro & the jheri curl. 

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2011, 07:20:01 AM »

Whether or not they did it or not him answering to them on Twitter will only make them get attention..i mean how many people knew who Iceburgandy was before this (even though he didn't do shit)? That's the thing. Even with 40 Glocc, 40 be talking about Game on his twitter literally every day but Game never answers. It's the same way 50 never wanted to answer to Game because he knew Game fed off that attention so the smartest thing is to say nothing and then handle ur regular biz or just handle the situation face to face again later on. I'm sure this won't be the last we hear about this situation..

Game has his child, he has the opportunity to not expose his child to such violence. Bet you 1 million that kid was crying his ass off seein all of that shit. It wouldnt of looked like a punk move if he has his kid, but game got a lil mouthy and got laid out in the middle of the mall lol.. Your a game apologist wow

Umm we were talking about on Twitter after the alleged incident, your point makes no sense at all.