Author Topic: Yall heard about Game getting knocked out at the mall?  (Read 5253 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Yall heard about Game getting knocked out at the mall?
« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2011, 06:00:59 PM »
Video or this shit didnt happen - stop beeing bitches.

Haters suck just as much dick as groupies.. we wanna be hard.. we so cool.. cool aid on lips wearing bitches.

Dont make you hard that you take the word of a random motherfucker off the street... then go outside your door and see what of mouth bring ya...

VIDEO MOTHERFUCKERS... VIDEO or the shit didnt happen! thats why Ray J filmed his Video fuckers, cause who else would had believed that dwarf boned that hottie.

Ok next if your speaking to me quote me. First off chuck is my nigga and all so it ain't no hating at all. If something happened it happened why lie and front like most of yall is. Yall ask for video footage and in the same breath diss a nigga who has a camera crew there. Make up yall minds lol. Get your shit right when addressing me in the manner you did homie. Chuck got served over some street shit. I fuck with him before this and I'm gonna continue to fuck with him. Never fucked with him on his street credentials just music and will continue to do so.

Networth, haha and it proves muthafuccas like this tmz type drama that's why they keep wanting to see footage. Yell

got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2011, 02:54:14 AM »
Video or this shit didnt happen - stop beeing bitches.

Haters suck just as much dick as groupies.. we wanna be hard.. we so cool.. cool aid on lips wearing bitches.

Dont make you hard that you take the word of a random motherfucker off the street... then go outside your door and see what of mouth bring ya...

VIDEO MOTHERFUCKERS... VIDEO or the shit didnt happen! thats why Ray J filmed his Video fuckers, cause who else would had believed that dwarf boned that hottie.

Ok next if your speaking to me quote me. First off chuck is my nigga and all so it ain't no hating at all. If something happened it happened why lie and front like most of yall is. Yall ask for video footage and in the same breath diss a nigga who has a camera crew there. Make up yall minds lol. Get your shit right when addressing me in the manner you did homie. Chuck got served over some street shit. I fuck with him before this and I'm gonna continue to fuck with him. Never fucked with him on his street credentials just music and will continue to do so.

Networth, haha and it proves muthafuccas like this tmz type drama that's why they keep wanting to see footage. Yell

exactly

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2011, 03:23:41 AM »
he got his ass wooped haha homo
looks that way, at least he has a career to fall back on though

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Blood$

« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2011, 09:22:50 AM »

were you there? btw I heard Spider Loc got his ass beat a few times too so I guess he's a homo as well right

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2011, 10:46:47 AM »
looks that way, at least he has a career to fall back on though
yeah a pop career

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2011, 10:50:40 AM »

were you there? btw I heard Spider Loc got his ass beat a few times too so I guess he's a homo as well right
name one nigga thats ever put his hands on spi? its the other way around fool spider been puttin bitches in their place for a while ask scrappy n sosa, why u gettin all defensive towards game face it he ran his gums off and got dealt with, shit happens

Blood$

« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2011, 12:40:45 PM »

name one nigga thats ever put his hands on spi? its the other way around fool spider been puttin bitches in their place for a while ask scrappy n sosa, why u gettin all defensive towards game face it he ran his gums off and got dealt with, shit happens

if this thread was about Spider and not Game and somebody said what you did, I would have also asked the same questions

and now I ask this - why are you getting so defensive over Spider?  ;D

LocaPiper

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2011, 09:35:03 PM »
Who the fuck is Spider?