Author Topic: wigger of the decade award  (Read 1302 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: wigger of the decade award
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2011, 10:36:06 AM »
Imagine an outsider to these forum.  Coming here and seeing that you idiots made a "biggest wigger" thread.  Believe me, they would laugh a that shit.   It reminds me of how Eminem's bodyrott forum back in the day used to have posters who spent all day on that forum and then would make threads about who was the biggest Eminem "dickrider".

You said I'm a wigger cause I converted to Islam?  Islam wasn't founded by black people, nor do blacks make up the largest race group in Islam.  Do you guys think Christianity was started by a white man?   You don't realize it's roots are with Middle Eastern Jews?

You said I'm a wigger because I traveled to Africa?   If I enjoyed Hispanic culture and traveled to Brazil or Cancun, Mexico, or some shit like that would you say I was a wannabe spick?   No, because you guys don't have any complex about being Hispanic.   Yet you guys are self-conscious about being wiggers, because let's face it... to outsiders of the forum all you mutherfuckers that post here everyday are wiggers to them.

You guys need to wake up and realize that we aren't living in the Jim Crow era of America.  We did not grow up in a racially divided America.  America is the melting pot.  Kids from our generation grew up wanting to "be like Mike" and listening to NWA, 2pac, Snoop, and so on.  So if you think their is something wrong with that, and that that makes someone a "wigger" because they like aspects of another culture, then you are a cultural dinosaur, and belong back in the days of Jim Crow, with segregated schools and separate drinking fountains for whites and blacks.

You are not a common wigger for me, that wouldn't be a satisfying description. You are certainly more than that.

You are a white guy with an obsession with everything black and Hip Hop, and you are annoyingly pretentious because you always want to be regarded as "alternative", as an open minded intelligent being who thinks everything he likes and listening to is the high arts, yet you are so narrowminded and ignorant with your opinions your opinions  that most people here can only shake their heads. There aren't enough facepalms in the world for the stupid threads and posts you deliver here. Especially your hero worshipping is so ridiculous that the term "dickrider" would be an understatement.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2011, 12:11:45 PM »

You are not a common wigger for me, that wouldn't be a satisfying description. You are certainly more than that.

You are a white guy with an obsession with everything black and Hip Hop, and you are annoyingly pretentious because you always want to be regarded as "alternative", as an open minded intelligent being who thinks everything he likes and listening to is the high arts, yet you are so narrowminded and ignorant with your opinions your opinions  that most people here can only shake their heads. There aren't enough facepalms in the world for the stupid threads and posts you deliver here. Especially your hero worshipping is so ridiculous that the term "dickrider" would be an understatement.

Fuck man... God forbid that I love hip-hop and African culture.   If I was going to the Himalayas and into Indian culture, or heading out to South America to study South American politics for a college degree and fell in love with my studies and embraced the culture... you all wouldn't say shit about that.  Which just proves that you are racist pieces of shit who consider anything black to be unworthy.  

You guys are the types that probably hid your rap cd's underneathe rock cd's so your parents and friends wouldn't see it.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2011, 12:50:40 PM »
LOL. Too bad Cancun is a hot spot vacation place. Africa has nothing to offer if you're planning on sleeping in some tribal villiage. If you went to Africa to visit & see lions and elephants or some tourist attraction, sure go. You spend time with tribes trying to get a better understanding of something you're the farthest thing from.

Basically all you did was say the term "wigger" isn't real. Like I said, you can listen to all the NWA you want. Music is music. But to say these artists are more to you than just musicians is a wigger-like comment. You have zero connection to anything Nas or Tupac ever talked about. Maybe more so than NIK whose been secluded from real life by his parents his whole life, but that doesn't mean since you're a few notches lower than that, he's just some inspiring figure who raps about your life.

The main differences here are:

1. I don't worship Hip Hop artists like they are Holy figures. I just fuck with the music.
2. I could give two fucks less about a culture that isn't my own. Don't act like you're culturally diverse. You treat the Black culture like it's your own, hence why you're a wigger.
3. My hands don't hover around women.

Basically, I understand I'm White. So although I do love the music & the Hip Hop culture, I know I belong nowhere near the Black culture & to you, you just don't comprehend it because you're a wigger.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2011, 05:14:20 PM »
The only aspect of Black culture I love is the music. No knock on the culture. It's just that's as far as I go; mostly because I'm not Black lol.

But like I pointed out, you converted religions, you take trips to Africa to get a "better understanding" of a culture that is not yours & these artists are "role models" & "father figures" to you. You're wigger of the decade stamp goes beyond Dubcc. It's almost a global recognition.

shut the hell up.

you wear xxl white tees and exco pants u dumb bitch.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2011, 06:16:53 PM »
The only aspect of Black culture I love is the music. No knock on the culture. It's just that's as far as I go; mostly because I'm not Black lol.

But like I pointed out, you converted religions, you take trips to Africa to get a "better understanding" of a culture that is not yours & these artists are "role models" & "father figures" to you. You're wigger of the decade stamp goes beyond Dubcc. It's almost a global recognition.

shut the hell up.

you wear xxl white tees and exco pants u dumb bitch.

I actually have nothing larger than a medium, used to get made fun of here for wearing skinny jeans & shop at Express for the most part.

Incorrect.

You come off as a hype beast though. Wouldn't be surprised if you had every shoe Nike ever made.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2011, 06:28:52 PM »
used to get made fun of here for wearing skinny jeans & shop at Express for the most part.

lmao

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2011, 07:19:42 PM »
used to get made fun of here for wearing skinny jeans & shop at Express for the most part.

lmao

Nigga who fucks fat bitches is laughing. Now that irony is worth a "lmao".

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2011, 07:38:06 PM »

lmao

Fuck.. your still trying to run with that Natalie shit like 3 years later?  Can't you come up with any new material?   Shit... Sccit had a friend that was a girl, a concept that may be hard for you to understand.  Your lucky to have a real life friend that is another dude, much less have homegirls that you can chill with and smoke with.  Natalie was just a friend and homegirl of Sccit's.

When I was there earlier this year Sccit had a for real for real girlfriend who was skinny and fine, and down as hell.  But ya'll ain't ever gonna hear about that from Sccit cause in spite of what you guys think he really doesn't care about impressing the idiots here at the forum.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2011, 07:41:12 PM »

lmao

son...if a 3 year old relationship of mine is all u have 2 fall back on, thats not a good look. i dont "fuck fat bitches". i dated a girl who gained weight. if thats ur best shot, aim higher, kid...cuz u gay as fuck, and that shit aint cancellin it out.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2011, 07:42:49 PM »

lmao

Fuck.. your still trying to run with that Natalie shit like 3 years later?  Can't you come up with any new material?   Shit... Sccit had a friend that was a girl, a concept that may be hard for you to understand.  Your lucky to have a real life friend that is another dude, much less have homegirls that you can chill with and smoke with.  Natalie was just a friend and homegirl of Sccit's.

When I was there earlier this year Sccit had a for real for real girlfriend who was skinny and fine, and down as hell.  But ya'll ain't ever gonna hear about that from Sccit cause in spite of what you guys think he really doesn't care about impressing the idiots here at the forum.

actually, i did date her for a long time, but when i started dating her, she looked good and was fit...she gained weight in the midst of our relationship, but that really shows where this kid is at if thats all he can fall back on.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2011, 08:17:18 PM »

actually, i did date her for a long time, but when i started dating her, she looked good and was fit...she gained weight in the midst of our relationship, but that really shows where this kid is at if thats all he can fall back on.

By the time I was there in early 09' you introduced her as your friend and I never heard any of the homies once refer to her as your girlfriend.  Yet the new girl you started dating after I left was always referred to as a "girlfriend".   This is just how it came off to me, being some dude from out of town.   

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2011, 08:24:48 PM »

By the time I was there in early 09' you introduced her as your friend and I never heard any of the homies once refer to her as your girlfriend.  Yet the new girl you started dating after I left was always referred to as a "girlfriend".   This is just how it came off to me, being some dude from out of town.   

yea, i think cuz we were probably broken up around that time... we were on and off a lot, but we were definitely more than friends prior to that. i feel you, though, we weren't as close like that around the time u first came here, so its no surprise u got that vibe.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2011, 08:51:54 PM »
LOL, these niggas are gossiping & have the audacity to call other people gay out of anger of being herb ass niggas.

Not to mention, the nigga B came RUNNING to defend his man. You two are gayer than...honestly everything.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2011, 09:11:51 PM »
LOL, these niggas are gossiping & have the audacity to call other people gay out of anger of being herb ass niggas.

Not to mention, the nigga B came RUNNING to defend his man. You two are gayer than...honestly everything.

gossiping? no, faggot...gossiping is when u and the other nerds on this site talk about other peeps and what they do in their personal life when they're not even around. me explaining infinite of my past relationship is not gossiping. amongst being an obvious closet-homo, ur also dumb as fuck. waste of life ass sperm.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2011, 09:15:37 PM »
That's actually called shitting on someone for being a complete loser.

So I've gone from, "you just look gay, maybe you're not, but you look it" to "full blown closet homo"? Be real, how angry do I make you? You're a herb.