Author Topic: wigger of the decade award  (Read 1309 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
wigger of the decade award
« on: September 18, 2011, 08:38:03 PM »
this sites been here for almost a decade...who has left there mark as the king of the wiggers that have passed through here.

first we have to narrow it down so lets have a discussion on the biggest wiggers past present and future and there impact on this prestigious site.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: wigger of the decade award
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 09:09:56 PM »
Interesting thread. Too bad Brian wins by a landslide. Like, it can't even be debated. The definition of a "wigger" is a White guy who tries to act Black. Brian is some trailer trash from the Midwest who takes frequent trips to Africa, has converted to the Muslim faith, looks up to Pac & Nas are role models & fathers & they have had the most significant impact on his life. It's a joke.

NIK is a good runner up though. He was a blood, a crip, a pimp, and the baddest rapper on the net for quite a while.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 09:18:53 PM »
so many to chose from

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 11:54:43 PM »

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 01:01:17 PM »
Hey guys did you ever notice Nas spells NAS, maybe it stands for Nigga's A Saviour?

Just something I noticed, thoughts?

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 04:55:23 PM »
next we gotta make one for whitest nigga of the decade...off top, i know a few dudes on here who would make great candidates.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 05:30:40 PM »
next we gotta make one for whitest nigga of the decade...off top, i know a few dudes on here who would make great candidates.

Sikotic

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 06:56:44 PM »
honestly there have been way worse wiggers through here then nik or brian those dudes have just been here longer then the rest.

hes toned it down but i think lazoo is probably the worst of the worst.

the prototype

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2011, 09:35:13 PM »
xander,

who can forget that hardcore gangbanger?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2011, 10:44:26 PM »
fuck.. look where you mutherfuckers are at... postin every day on the "DUBCC" forum and ya'll are gonna have the nerve to call someone else a wigger?

You guys are just afraid of being called wiggers yourself..  You guys love aspects about black culture but are very limited in your worldview and ability to express yourself, so therefore you end up projecting those limitations onto me.  It's like being in kindergarten and your afraid to say that you like a girl, so you make fun of your best friend and say out loud that he likes the girl.  You guys are fucking children still... LMAO!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 10:45:57 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2011, 11:40:50 PM »
fuck.. look where you mutherfuckers are at... postin every day on the "DUBCC" forum and ya'll are gonna have the nerve to call someone else a wigger?

You guys are just afraid of being called wiggers yourself..  You guys love aspects about black culture but are very limited in your worldview and ability to express yourself, so therefore you end up projecting those limitations onto me.  It's like being in kindergarten and your afraid to say that you like a girl, so you make fun of your best friend and say out loud that he likes the girl.  You guys are fucking children still... LMAO!

Did you really LYAO at that?  It wasn't that funny honestly.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2011, 08:14:39 AM »
The only aspect of Black culture I love is the music. No knock on the culture. It's just that's as far as I go; mostly because I'm not Black lol.

But like I pointed out, you converted religions, you take trips to Africa to get a "better understanding" of a culture that is not yours & these artists are "role models" & "father figures" to you. You're wigger of the decade stamp goes beyond Dubcc. It's almost a global recognition.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2011, 08:33:39 AM »
Imagine an outsider to these forum.  Coming here and seeing that you idiots made a "biggest wigger" thread.  Believe me, they would laugh a that shit.   It reminds me of how Eminem's bodyrott forum back in the day used to have posters who spent all day on that forum and then would make threads about who was the biggest Eminem "dickrider".

You said I'm a wigger cause I converted to Islam?  Islam wasn't founded by black people, nor do blacks make up the largest race group in Islam.  Do you guys think Christianity was started by a white man?   You don't realize it's roots are with Middle Eastern Jews?

You said I'm a wigger because I traveled to Africa?   If I enjoyed Hispanic culture and traveled to Brazil or Cancun, Mexico, or some shit like that would you say I was a wannabe spick?   No, because you guys don't have any complex about being Hispanic.   Yet you guys are self-conscious about being wiggers, because let's face it... to outsiders of the forum all you mutherfuckers that post here everyday are wiggers to them.

You guys need to wake up and realize that we aren't living in the Jim Crow era of America.  We did not grow up in a racially divided America.  America is the melting pot.  Kids from our generation grew up wanting to "be like Mike" and listening to NWA, 2pac, Snoop, and so on.  So if you think their is something wrong with that, and that that makes someone a "wigger" because they like aspects of another culture, then you are a cultural dinosaur, and belong back in the days of Jim Crow, with segregated schools and separate drinking fountains for whites and blacks.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Raphael

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2011, 10:10:11 AM »
xander,

He didn't listen to ATCQ because he didn't want to be labeled a backpacker but he listened to Spider Loc........

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2011, 10:12:45 AM »
xander,

He didn't listen to ATCQ because he didn't want to be labeled a backpacker but he listened to Spider Loc........

lol.

What about YounCrookedI? Psycho Hustler is a serious contender too.