Author Topic: wigger of the decade award  (Read 1306 times)

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: wigger of the decade award
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2011, 12:23:18 AM »
i fuck a fat bitch somtimes, nothing wrong i with that, they go wild on the dick cause they dont know when they gonna get theyre next fuck. these internet studs are crazy, cham you are probably a fuckin virgin so stfu. you are like what 18? so even if u aint u only prolly fucked one lame as high school bitch. not that im defending nik, but cmon get real son. that dude has obviously had way more pussy that you hahahaa

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2011, 12:25:38 AM »

You are not a common wigger for me, that wouldn't be a satisfying description. You are certainly more than that.

You are a white guy with an obsession with everything black and Hip Hop, and you are annoyingly pretentious because you always want to be regarded as "alternative", as an open minded intelligent being who thinks everything he likes and listening to is the high arts, yet you are so narrowminded and ignorant with your opinions your opinions  that most people here can only shake their heads. There aren't enough facepalms in the world for the stupid threads and posts you deliver here. Especially your hero worshipping is so ridiculous that the term "dickrider" would be an understatement.

Fuck man... God forbid that I love hip-hop and African culture.   If I was going to the Himalayas and into Indian culture, or heading out to South America to study South American politics for a college degree and fell in love with my studies and embraced the culture... you all wouldn't say shit about that.  Which just proves that you are racist pieces of shit who consider anything black to be unworthy.  

You guys are the types that probably hid your rap cd's underneathe rock cd's so your parents and friends wouldn't see it.

lmao. Sure. Did you even read my post?

It's not what you like or don't like that annoys people, it's the way you put it here. Like I said, totally pretentious. I just hate people who act like they are holier than thou and intelligent, but write complete bullshit all the time.

2euce 7even

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2011, 01:18:18 AM »
xander,

who can forget that hardcore gangbanger?
He didn't listen to ATCQ because he didn't want to be labeled a backpacker but he listened to Spider Loc........

lol.

What about YounCrookedI? Psycho Hustler is a serious contender too.

wigger my ass.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2011, 03:39:58 AM »
xander,

He didn't listen to ATCQ because he didn't want to be labeled a backpacker but he listened to Spider Loc........

lol.

wigger my ass.

didn´t you try to deny you´re psycho hustla a while ago? lol

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2011, 03:24:20 PM »
The only aspect of Black culture I love is the music. No knock on the culture. It's just that's as far as I go; mostly because I'm not Black lol.

But like I pointed out, you converted religions, you take trips to Africa to get a "better understanding" of a culture that is not yours & these artists are "role models" & "father figures" to you. You're wigger of the decade stamp goes beyond Dubcc. It's almost a global recognition.

shut the hell up.

you wear xxl white tees and exco pants u dumb bitch.

I actually have nothing larger than a medium, used to get made fun of here for wearing skinny jeans & shop at Express for the most part.

Incorrect.

You come off as a hype beast though. Wouldn't be surprised if you had every shoe Nike ever made.

shut the fuck up with that wigger talk u dumb ass bitch. i dont even know what ur saying.

i dont even rock nikes.

is having a collection of nikes supposed to be a diss?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2011, 03:39:21 PM »
The only aspect of Black culture I love is the music. No knock on the culture. It's just that's as far as I go; mostly because I'm not Black lol.

But like I pointed out, you converted religions, you take trips to Africa to get a "better understanding" of a culture that is not yours & these artists are "role models" & "father figures" to you. You're wigger of the decade stamp goes beyond Dubcc. It's almost a global recognition.

shut the hell up.

you wear xxl white tees and exco pants u dumb bitch.

I actually have nothing larger than a medium, used to get made fun of here for wearing skinny jeans & shop at Express for the most part.

Incorrect.

You come off as a hype beast though. Wouldn't be surprised if you had every shoe Nike ever made.

shut the fuck up with that wigger talk u dumb ass bitch. i dont even know what ur saying.

i dont even rock nikes.

is having a collection of nikes supposed to be a diss?

No. You just come off as that kid who complete jocks a Mac Miller/Kanye West style.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2011, 03:58:09 PM »
i dont even know what to say to that.

your insults are lacking.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2011, 06:12:17 PM »
chamillitarytitty aka titty tary aka tary titty aka 12 times stepped on coke aka i'm 18 years old and only talk to my true friends online

we all know who the wigger of the decade is but noone wants to say it or theyll get banned

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2011, 06:20:42 PM »
i dont even know what to say to that.

your insults are lacking.

Like I said, it wasn't an insult. It was my impression of how you act on here.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2011, 08:26:24 PM »
enyce, he's been around since WCR and the photos with BWS landscapers was just classic.

theres a few that come close tho, LOL!

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2011, 08:49:10 PM »

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2011, 10:42:48 PM »
Wearing skinny jeans and shopping @ express = suspect.

2euce 7even

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2011, 05:06:57 AM »
xander,

lol.

wigger my ass.

didn´t you try to deny you´re psycho hustla a while ago? lol

nah i didnt... 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2011, 12:17:49 PM »
Wearing skinny jeans and shopping @ express = suspect.

Skinny Jeans was like three years ago. Now that I'm getting money, it's all about Express.

I fail to see how anything like that is sus though. People on the internet are just uncomfortable with their sexuality & since it's all a testosterone party anyway, dudes just try to act extra manly on here to impress people they'll never meet.

So the way it really is, it's more suspect that you have no life, trying to impress people you'll never meet than it is to assume things about me.

It's funny too because I bet you're Black. & if I assumed that you're a gangbanger, who robs & rapes, purely based off looks, you'd be upset. The hypocrisy around here is reaching new levels.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2011, 02:03:35 PM »
skinny jeans SWAG  8)