Author Topic: this forum is dead  (Read 336 times)

//:in-DIJI-nouz..

• Lil Geezy
this forum is dead
« on: January 21, 2003, 10:06:26 PM »
i don't believe this forum has ever been any slower... what happened to everyone that used to post here so often (lol)? I think its time for the next generation of "internet gangsters" to post their brains out!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:this forum is dead
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2003, 10:33:45 PM »
No one checks your shit cuz ure not Phiasko...Now don't be so bitter about it...PeACe

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2003, 03:02:20 PM »
lol i didnt exactly get ya post .............but indijinouz..........u are phiasko right???

post sum shit up dawg!

jus sum instrumentals! beats by them selves! i use to feel your shit mo than anyone before! show me sum of what you got in the "kitty" dawg,lol

peace

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2003, 09:55:07 PM »
No one checks your shit cuz ure not Phiasko...Now don't be so bitter about it...PeACe

that was not even why I made this thread, actually that didn't even cross my mind... I do check other posts you know.... this forum in general is moving slow, you can't deny that. people used to post and reply shit here like by the hour... now its like by the day if not more.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2003, 09:55:50 PM »
but indijinouz..........u are phiasko right???

yes sir

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2003, 10:23:40 PM »
U kno...u dont have to make a new acount to change your user name...U can just go to Profile, and change it from there...PeACe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2003, 04:16:00 AM »
you can change your "NAME" not your "USERNAME", your "USERNAME" always stays the same, which woulda been phiasko, which woulda probably annoyed the hell out of me, but thats not why I made a new account... I forgot why I did though, but I think it had to do something with me not being able to log on to my old account, and it would be quicker for me to just make a new account, then try to retrieve my exact username and password and reactivate my old hotmail account to recieve that information, so i was like fuck it. By the way, when you come onto this site, do you get an error message that says LOGIN ERROR or some shit like that? whenever I come to this site, I get like one of those 404 error messages thats embedded into the site, but it's not really an error because I can just click on HOME and it takes me straight to the forums.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2003, 06:51:02 AM »
you can change your "NAME" not your "USERNAME", your "USERNAME" always stays the same, which woulda been phiasko, which woulda probably annoyed the hell out of me, but thats not why I made a new account... I forgot why I did though, but I think it had to do something with me not being able to log on to my old account, and it would be quicker for me to just make a new account, then try to retrieve my exact username and password and reactivate my old hotmail account to recieve that information, so i was like fuck it. By the way, when you come onto this site, do you get an error message that says LOGIN ERROR or some shit like that? whenever I come to this site, I get like one of those 404 error messages thats embedded into the site, but it's not really an error because I can just click on HOME and it takes me straight to the forums.

Don't even trip about that...This board is almost ALWAYS down, so we all get errors...PeACe

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2003, 04:35:41 PM »
I used to get that error shit to so all I did was click home then copy the url and open up internet explorer again delete it off my  favorites then add it again.

phiasko when ya gonna hit me witht hat beat you were talkin about?

hit me up man pz

abeatztreat@aol.com
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2003, 05:25:58 PM »
whos that chick^^^?

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2003, 03:22:03 AM »
thats my bitch
bend her over once a day and let her know daddy loves her.

PHIASKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1GET AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its ineffable_j-steez  i need to talk to you

abeatztreat@aol.com

TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]