Author Topic: Kurupt - This Is Your Day (ft. Murs & Uncle Chucc) (off "Penagon Rydaz") (Audio)  (Read 370 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

West Coast legend Kurupt will be releasing a new compilation “Kurupt Presents Penagon Rydaz” on October 4th, 2011 via Penagon Entertainment/EMPIRE Distribution.

“With Penagon Entertainment, we cover everything from films to music to TV and more; we do it all,” Kurupt states. “Here at Penagon on the music side of things, we put out more than just rap. We also cover country, pop, R&B, and just everything.”

On the “Penagon Rydaz” project, Kurupt formally introduces some of the artists on his label, including Y.A., Trini Savah, G Hood, and Freddie B.  “We wanted this album to help showcase the artists we have on our roster,” reveals Kurupt. “This is a family operation and everyone on here deserves the position because of their talent. This is their platform to show what we have here at Penagon, and what to expect from them.”

Standout tracks on the album include the Dame Grease-produced track “Massacre Central”, as it gives listeners an introspective view into Kurupt’s personal thoughts.  Party tracks are also featured on the album, such as the funky up-tempo track “Take It Off” with DJ Quik and the Rick Rock Yay Area remix of “I’m Burnt” featuring Snoop Dogg, Problem, Daz Dillinger, E-40 and The Federation.

To end off the project, Kurupt slows it down and vibes out soulfully with Murs and Uncle Chucc on “This Is Your Day”. We have that song available for you to listen to:

Kurupt - This Is Your Day (ft. Murs & Uncle Chucc)

We also have the official video to "Massacre Central" which originally dropped in 2010, but is now finally seeing a proper release:

Kurupt - Massacre Central (Prod. by Dame Grease) (Video)

Despite being a veteran in the Hip Hop community, Kurupt has no plans to slow down anytime soon. With his Penagon Entertainment company growing with each year, Kurupt looks to expand his Penagon imprint and ultimately become a well-known Hip-Hop mogul. As Kurupt explained, “Everything I do, I want to be amongst the greats.”

"Penagon Rydaz" drops October 4th on iTunes, Amazon and all digital retailers.

Official tracklist:

1. Gotti - Kurupt Feat. Los
2. Massacre Central - Kurupt
3. I'm Out Here - Freddie B. Feat. Kurupt
4. Sooo Long - DZ & Messy Marv Feat. Kurupt
5. Get It - Wesporadoes Feat. Kurupt
6. Fucc Jeans - G Hood Feat. Kurupt
7. Apart of The Game - Kurupt
8. Take It Off Kurupt Feat. Dj Quik
9. Real G's Stand Up - Y.A.
10. Nobody - Kurupt
11. Distance - Trini Savah
12. I'm Burnt (Rick Rock: Yay Area Remix) - Kurupt Feat. Snoop Dogg, E- 40, Daz, Problem, The Federation
13. This Is Your Day - Kurupt Feat. Murs & Uncle Chucc

doublee313

Judging by the 2 songs above, I would recommend passing on this.  Kurupt is burnt.

I'm a huge fan of all his material up to Space Boogie.  I'm not hating, but dude needs to clean up his lyrics and that slow annoying flow.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
I wanna hear that DJ Quik joint!

Matty

I wanna hear that DJ Quik joint!

hopefully he produced it, that's what i'd expect. can anyone confirm this?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

It for sure sounds like a Quik song! It's very 70's funk influenced, fast paced joint it's dope West Coast fans gonna love it.

Dogg Ly Dogg

I don't like the Dame Grease joint but that song with Murs and Uncle Chucc is pretty crack imo

doggfather

hard copys?
or just digital??
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Will_B

I'm gonna buy this, but Nima do us a favour on the forum and get the production credits from Penagon. :)

b.laden

dont like this new song

kuruptDPG

traks not bad, cant wait to hear the unheards

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

dope song, Terrace killed the saxophone  8)

Funkstradamus

shit is straight fire.... 8) 8) 8) 8)  thanks for posting...

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope track!

hitsaw

shit is dope