Author Topic: members who still get butt-hurt and actually neg people?  (Read 3162 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: members who still get butt-hurt and actually neg people?
« Reply #120 on: September 25, 2011, 03:06:02 PM »
u do realize that ur embarrassin urself right now?  8)

lol at callin me a spammer, when 60percent of ur posts this month is spam and thread-bumps..

if u never learn, so be it..  8)

im sorry WillB, i will never believe you and ur "innocence", and it seems like u never want to let this shit go, so lets finish it..   :)

smh at ur creppy internet-obsession.

face it, u insceure & paranoid faggot
u got caught wit ur fingers inside the cookiejar.. the dilemma was solved n proven 6 or 7 months ago, theres nothin u can do about it..
move on wit ur disgustin life -- ur internet-fascination is creepin me out.. cyco-lic-no-WillB-yo
obsessed looney toon 

no matter how much u've tried to explain ur "innocence" durin these 7 months (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life) , i wont believe u .. sorry
goofy brit, stop reachin for my sack   "it wasnt me, im sorry, it wasnt me, please delete the thread, please, please, take those quotes off, it wasnt me".. insecure and paranoid clown, delete ur account n stop stalkin/trolling... boring dreadful middleaged fuckhead, get a life   

-------------------------------------
----------------------------------
uhhhh,
i made the poll 3 months ago, when u started to become obsessed n started to troll/stalk and terrorize the forum wit thread-bumps (like ur doin now).. it had nothin to do wit  links.. ur a boring spambot-virus.. no character, not even funny. just boring, creepy n fuckin pathetic.. 

now that u mention it tho.. (since thy never learn, i shault resurrect it)

VISIT THIS LINK, if u want to cleanse the holy forum-land from the evil spambot-virus known as "Will_B"
vote, and lets save this holy forum-land from uncharacteristic and dreadful UK-trolls. (armageddon is upon us). Save the forum from pathetic thread-bumps
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=271725.0 - petition to ban Will_B (boring troll without swag and character, former "Officer Bobby"-do-gooders/reportinglinks-cop from UK)

« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 03:08:02 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #121 on: September 25, 2011, 03:08:12 PM »
I don't realize that I'm embarrassin myself right now

'Buy me those ringtones'

'Did you buy me those ringtones yet'

'Hey will wheres those ringtones I need them for my Terrace Martin thread'

'Buy me those ringtones'

Hey will theres a guy on discogs I want to send him paypal for mp3s'

'Hey will did you send him the cash yet, you owe me'

'Did you get me those ringtones yet you owe me'

'Hey will hand over those Techniec tracks you just bought don't be a bitch you owe me'

'Hey will why didn't you reply yet its been a whole day!'

'Hey will don't be a bitch you owe me'

"HEY MIKE FUCK YOU!!!" Support the FUCKING ARTISTS. ........and GET A FUCKING LIFE. :tosser:

Following WEEK Mike makes the 'WILL IS A SNITCH LINK DELETER THREAD'

:wavey:

EDIT: Going to bed now...leave me a note from the morning sweety xx

« Reply #122 on: September 25, 2011, 03:09:28 PM »

lol at callin me a spammer, when 60percent of ur posts this month is spam and thread-bumps..

im sorry WillB, i will never believe you and ur "innocence", and it seems like u never want to let this shit go, so lets finish it..   :)

u got caught wit ur fingers inside the cookiejar.. the dilemma was solved n proven 6 or 7 months ago, theres nothin u can do about it..
move on wit ur disgustin life -- ur internet-fascination is creepin me out.. cyco-lic-no-WillB-yo
obsessed looney toon 

no matter how much u've tried to explain ur "innocence" durin these 7 months (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life) , i wont believe u .. sorry
goofy brit, stop reachin for my sack   "it wasnt me, im sorry, it wasnt me, please delete the thread, please, please, take those quotes off, it wasnt me".. insecure and paranoid clown, delete ur account n stop stalkin/trolling... boring dreadful middleaged fuckhead, get a life   

uhhhh,
i made the poll 3 months ago, when u started to become obsessed n started to troll/stalk and terrorize the forum wit thread-bumps (like ur doin now).. it had nothin to do wit  links.. ur a boring spambot-virus.. no character, not even funny. just boring, creepy n fuckin pathetic.. 

VISIT THIS LINK, if u want to cleanse the holy forum-land from the evil spambot-virus known as "Will_B"
vote, and lets save this holy forum-land from uncharacteristic and dreadful UK-trolls. (armageddon is upon us). Save the forum from pathetic thread-bumps
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=271725.0 - petition to ban Will_B (boring troll without swag and character, former "Officer Bobby"-do-gooders/reportinglinks-cop from UK)

Will_B

« Reply #123 on: September 25, 2011, 03:11:39 PM »

Thanks for the spam bump....prick. :spam2:

You really are a lame fuck...iebana shlooha :loser:

« Reply #124 on: September 25, 2011, 03:13:24 PM »
not really, just tryin to finish this..
ur extremely borin n dreadful

n i wil never bleieve u.. just let it go, n stop trollin u pathetic clown  8)

---------------------------

------------------------------

obsessed looney toon 

uhhhh,

Will_B

« Reply #125 on: September 25, 2011, 03:17:14 PM »
SHIT, I'M GONNA HAVE TO LEAVE THE FORUM SOON...PEOPLE CAN CLEARLY SEE I'M A LYING, eGANGSTA WANNABE FAG :loser:

'Buy me those ringtones'

'Did you buy me those ringtones yet'

'Hey will wheres those ringtones I need them for my Terrace Martin thread'

'Buy me those ringtones'

Hey will theres a guy on discogs I want to send him paypal for mp3s'

'Hey will did you send him the cash yet, you owe me'

'Did you get me those ringtones yet you owe me'

'Hey will hand over those Techniec tracks you just bought don't be a bitch you owe me'

'Hey will why didn't you reply yet its been a whole day!'

'Hey will don't be a bitch you owe me'

"HEY MIKE FUCK YOU!!!" Support the FUCKING ARTISTS. ........and GET A FUCKING LIFE. :tosser:

Following WEEK Mike makes the 'WILL IS A SNITCH LINK DELETER THREAD'

:wavey:

« Reply #126 on: September 25, 2011, 03:17:45 PM »

if u never learn, so be it..  8)

im sorry WillB, i will never believe you and ur "innocence", and it seems like u never want to let this shit go, so lets finish it..   :)

obsessed looney toon  

goofy brit, stop reachin for my sack   "it wasnt me, im sorry, it wasnt me, please delete the thread, please, please, take those quotes off, it wasnt me".. insecure and paranoid clown, delete ur account n stop stalkin/trolling... boring dreadful middleaged fuckhead, get a life  

uhhhh,
i made the poll 3 months ago, when u started to become obsessed n started to troll/stalk and terrorize the forum wit thread-bumps (like ur doin now).. it had nothin to do wit  links.. ur a boring spambot-virus.. no character, not even funny. just boring, creepy n fuckin pathetic..  

« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 03:19:51 PM by Michael Madsen »

« Reply #127 on: September 25, 2011, 03:18:44 PM »
sad part bout this, is that ur in ur late 30's  :-\

Will_B

« Reply #128 on: September 25, 2011, 03:20:02 PM »
I JUST KEEP HITTING REFRESH AND PASTING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER. SOMEONE PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION.

Double post agin Mike? Possibly the most double-posts in the history of the dub...outside of Radiotubes threads :loopaper:

« Reply #129 on: September 25, 2011, 03:21:27 PM »
how many posts regardin "me" have u made this last month?

just a question?
 :D

« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 03:23:04 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #130 on: September 25, 2011, 03:22:23 PM »

just a question?

Less than you did about me.

F A I L :loopaper:

« Reply #131 on: September 25, 2011, 03:23:44 PM »

just a question?

Less than you did about me.

F A I L :loopaper:

really?
check ur post-histry.. u havent posted about anythin.. jsut Mike Madsen...

why?

Will_B

« Reply #132 on: September 25, 2011, 03:25:37 PM »
I'M TRYING, REACHING TO GET HIM OFF THIS TOPIC...I KNOW ITS A LIE BUT HE'LL NEVER NOTCIE!!!

Lame :loopaper:

« Reply #133 on: September 25, 2011, 03:27:00 PM »
whats the topic?

you bumpin and spamming this thread wit trolling nonsens?

i asked u a question,
how many posts have u made regardin "me" durin this last month?

Will_B

« Reply #134 on: September 25, 2011, 03:28:27 PM »
I STARTED TALKING BOUT WILL ONE PAGE 1 OF THIS THREAD, THAT'S WHY THIS IS HAPPENING NOW

What he said^^