Author Topic: members who still get butt-hurt and actually neg people?  (Read 3161 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: members who still get butt-hurt and actually neg people?
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2011, 01:22:53 AM »
that internet-karma meant the world to him, his world caved in when he reached -0

u can actually notice a mood-swing in his posts,, "happy jolly ol chap" to "angry bittenress"  

"cuntfuck, shitcunt, cuntface, fuckin cunt, cuntboy"etc etc  on a daily basis   :grumpy:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 01:29:47 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2011, 06:31:05 AM »
But "karma" is a bitch when you delete links like that.

Oh you like the taste of Mikes balls right there don't you? :camp:

Fuckin simps will believe anything.. :poke:

that internet-karma meant the world to him, his world caved in when he reached -0

u can actually notice a mood-swing in his posts,, "happy jolly ol chap" to "angry bittenress"  

"cuntfuck, shitcunt, cuntface, fuckin cunt, cuntboy"etc etc  on a daily basis   :grumpy:

STILL talking bout me Mike? Sosi xyu pider :loser:

"get a better hobby"
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 06:43:01 AM by The O.G. Will_B »

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2011, 07:45:11 AM »
check the Waka thread in Outbound, Midwestdickryder is indeed for sure another one lol

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2011, 09:35:48 AM »

STILL talking bout me Mike? Sosi xyu pider :loser:

"get a better hobby"

He's right though. You've changed.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2011, 10:01:17 AM »
WAKA! WAKA! WAKA! I GOT A WHOLE LOTTA MONEY...

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2011, 10:08:21 AM »
WAKA CROSS THE STREET WAKA DOG ON A LEASH WAKA TEXAS RANGER LUKE SKY WAKAAAA

Will_B

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2011, 10:55:40 AM »
He's right though. You've changed.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. C'mon man whats with that?

I'm the same as I always was, ....apart from towards Mike when he's spreading lies about me like a bitch.

Why wasn't I like that before you ask? Because noone was talking shit about me.

I can chop it up with anyone as long as there's no bitchassness involved on their side..its not hard to figure out..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2011, 11:36:32 AM »
Are you fucking me? Nigga, just go look at your posts from 6 months ago. You tried to be an intelligent, knowledgeable poster about Hip Hop. Now you're just showing us your true Euro.

Will_B

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2011, 12:12:06 PM »
Are you fucking me? Nigga, just go look at your posts from 6 months ago. You tried to be an intelligent, knowledgeable poster about Hip Hop. Now you're just showing us your true Euro.

Lol I'm posting less on topic because I don't have as much time to listen to music lately.  I still haven't banged my Best Kept Secret CD I've had for a couple weeks...

I check the forum to keep up on news and leaks etc. but when I see Mikes sorry ass posting his 'facts' about me I've certainly got time to label him a cuntfuck...lying, goofy, weird, obsessed, sad-as-fuck freak. :cheers:

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2011, 01:03:28 PM »
-1 for everyone posting in this topic

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2011, 03:53:31 PM »
members who actually care about their karma totals

That's what the people that neg the most say.

Based on what? Why would people who don't care about internet karma waste their time lowering someone elses?

That's based on a highly sophisticated algorithm.  And the fact that I can read you clowns like a book.

No. Your reading is off.

:nawty:

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2011, 04:03:02 PM »
-1 for everyone posting in this topic

since you couldn't neg yourself (unless you have an alias), -1

if you happen to openly say you had an alias neg you, I will prop you later and apologize

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2011, 05:52:36 PM »

Lol I'm posting less on topic because I don't have as much time to listen to music lately.  I still haven't banged my Best Kept Secret CD I've had for a couple weeks...

cool, so u've been trollin the forum for 6 months, cuz u've been waitin on Soopaflys latest album to drop on cd?
lol (and smh # u even having an "explanation"

u used to post on this forum more than everybody else everyday, n ever since i called u out n exposed u on one occasion  --- u became very insecure and changed ur nickname 11 or 12 times (i loved "Please PM Me About New Music, Im Leavin the Forum!" and "mike madsen is a dirty faggot" or whatever), and the only thing ur postin about today is me (even makin threads every week or so, cryin and screamin over my quote-sigs, and how uspet u are), n even tryin to involve other forummembrs like Okka.
n whenver a forummember is akin u "why u did it?", ur screamin out in desperation "MIKE IS A LIAR!!!", like ur pleadin for ur life in court durin capitalpunsihment (all over some internet-shit).   :puke:

ur the worst poster in this forum-history, but then again,, ur most def autstiic n have asperger or some shit n im startin to understand ur situation  :-\
n even if i was wrong bout u in the first place (and im not), u'd still remain a cornball faggot considerin how emotional n lame u have become afterwards, instead of just brushin it off n movin on wit ur sad 37year-old life  :laugh:

pathetic "cyberspace"-soapopera drama queen-faggot  :grumpy:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 06:29:02 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2011, 06:19:34 PM »
LOL, this nigga Will just said "I don't have time to post as much".

Yet he's got all the time in the World to be active in two 15+ page threads going back & forth with Mike Madsen.

What a European.