Author Topic: members who still get butt-hurt and actually neg people?  (Read 3163 times)

Will_B

Re: members who still get butt-hurt and actually neg people?
« Reply #150 on: September 26, 2011, 03:38:19 AM »
and what did i "start"? i said that u became upset when ur karma went down from 400 to -0
that was just the truth.

Proof you can't keep my name out your mouth...whether it tastes like a dick or not..you like it. :camp:

But go ahead, keep bumpin the thread....you can't help yourself now.. :-*

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #151 on: September 26, 2011, 04:47:49 AM »
no, Will_B..
i post about everythin on this forum. i dont limit myself to one spot, and dedicate my time to post about "internet-people".
check ur own post-history and see the proof for urself..   basicaly, the only thing u have posted about during these last couple of weeks, is "mike madsen"..
weirdass creepy shit, and kinda disgustin, consdiering ur a grownup in ur late 30's   :-X

and what did i "start" in this thread, Will_B? i was just sayin that u became upset when ur karma went down from 400 to -0
^ and this is true

I'm starting to lean towards Will being the biggest loser in the history of the internet.

he's autistic, desperate and alone
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 05:06:35 AM by Michael Madsen »

Okka

« Reply #152 on: September 26, 2011, 05:03:58 AM »
Oh, so Will B really is 37 years old?

Will_B

« Reply #153 on: September 26, 2011, 05:06:35 AM »

Oh course I'm not.

Did you hack Mikes PM's?

Of course you didn't..

Okka

« Reply #154 on: September 26, 2011, 05:09:31 AM »

Oh course I'm not.

Did you hack Mikes PM's?

Of course you didn't..

Hahahah, you're out of control Willie.

« Reply #155 on: September 26, 2011, 05:11:27 AM »
okay, Will

obvioulsy, the message u sent to Mista-Rosa concernin ur age is incorrect and a "lie"  (u gave him the wrong number, right?  ::)

now, how old are you really?
36 and a half? 36 years and 8 months?

(i dont care about ur age truhtfully, i just want to see ur reaction when i ask u about ur holy and secret age)

« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 05:13:25 AM by Michael Madsen »

Okka

« Reply #156 on: September 26, 2011, 05:24:43 AM »
He's really 73, he got confused.

Will_B

« Reply #157 on: September 26, 2011, 05:31:06 AM »
Said it from the start...Rosa misremembered what I said when we were PM'n bout Nate's death..

The fact that you don't believe me is irrelevant...you just love posting shit bout me...true or not.

Yeah Okka got it, I'm 73 :cheers: 

« Reply #158 on: September 26, 2011, 05:35:51 AM »
but what did he misnterpret? 37 or 73?
36 and half? 36 and 8 months? 35? 38 years old?

whats ur real age then?

its not about "talkiin shit", i was only noticin that the issue is very touchy for u

ever since i said, "Will B is 37 years old", u became furious.
why, i have no idea  ???

why r u so embarrased about ur damn age, bro?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 05:37:30 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #159 on: September 26, 2011, 06:25:30 AM »
ever since i said, "Will B is 37 years old", u became furious.
why, i have no idea  ???

why r u so embarrased about ur damn age, bro?

No idea huh?

You make it your lifes work to get me kicked off the forum over a personal dislike.

You publicly accuse me of something I didn't do...wont take into account my word, I said I didn't do it...so fuck you.

...THEN you continue talking smack bout me, like this age thing...starting threads with Will B's in this video...he's 37 blah blah...You can't keep me name out of that mouth.. It also comes out you accused others bout lame shit...you're paranoid as fuck.

Can't unstand why I'm pissed? Fuck off idiot. :loser:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 06:27:39 AM by The O.G. Will_B 'Sosi xyu pider' »

« Reply #160 on: September 26, 2011, 06:43:58 AM »
why r u dodgin the questin, bro?

i didnt make it my life to frame u or kick u out or anythin. stop being paranoid
i exposed you on one single occasion (half a year ago), n instad of swallowin it n movin on - the "bitterness"-bug bite you in the ass, n you started to polute the forum wit irrelevant/horrible troll-crap n bullshit.

it wasnt till u started wit that, when i decided to make a poll to remove u and your aids-infection from the forum (if u wouldve trolled wit class, if u could be funny and clever and entertaining,, it wouldve been another story).. u can only blame urself, bro

and why r u dodgin the question about ur age?
why r u embarrased about ur "age"? im not using it as a chesspiece or anythin, im just askin u WHY u became so furious when i told the foum that ur 37 years old  ???
are u afraid, that forummembers will prankcall you in the middle of the night and make fun of ur age or somthin?
i didnt make up your age (ur homeboy told me about it, i showed you his message) -- now, if your age is in fact a "lie", then why cant you just reveal your true age?
i dont understand what the big deal is about  :eh:  

Can't unstand why I'm pissed? Fuck off idiot.
 ^internet is serious business for you, huh?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 06:46:47 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #161 on: September 26, 2011, 07:34:18 AM »
i exposed you on one single occasion (half a year ago)

....when i told the foum that ur 37 years old.

Didn't delete your links,
Wasn't six months ago (June 22)
Not 37...

P.S. Okka didn't hack your inbox either. :nahnah:

« Reply #162 on: September 26, 2011, 08:03:37 AM »
^dont believe you, sorry ,,, and i will never believe you

and its extremely funny tho.

okay, so according to Mr Shrlock Holmes from United Kingdom (you) --- you said that i tried to "frame you"   ::),  "i made up a lie about links" becuz  "i dont like you" (lol at your homo-erotic paranoia)

and at the same time ur sayin i accused Okka of this link-bullshit.
ur not makin any sense   :laugh:

how can i "make up" (like u said, lol) a story about links out of thin air,  when i obviously suspected Okka at one point///loooong before i caught you (like you said)?

is it just me,
or do you watch too many thriller-movies, Will?   :-\

*edit*
smh at you dodgin the age-question again. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/insecure
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 08:10:43 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #163 on: September 26, 2011, 08:15:51 AM »
Because you told me in PM a year ago you suspected Okka and another guy was the 'dubcc snitch' if it wasn't me.

Remember after you accused me of Kurupt Week 1 link?

We cleared it up then, you accepted I had nothing to do with it........until June 22 when you brought it up AGAIN.

Straight after I wouldn't send you those Tecniec tracks...

Its perfectly obvious your motive....bad feelings, n personal beef.

« Reply #164 on: September 26, 2011, 08:33:09 AM »
no, Senior Will.. ur a crazy lunatic wit way too much time on his hands - thats the case (the fact that u have only talked about "me" on this forum for the last 3 or 4 weeks is just the cream of the crop).
to hell wit u and ur paranoid "usual uspects"/dramathriller-rambling  ::)

and its disgustingly patehtic that ur bringin up Okkas name time and time again,, like ur insecure. why are u always talkin about other forummembers? http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/insecure

i was just using common fuckin sense back then (no paranoia at all).. if a weird 35-40year old (like urself), is stalkin me/requestin Legacy-links EVERY FRIGGIN DAY, is emotionally arguin/screaming about bitrates for mp3-songs in diffrent threads, just commonly referred to as "weirdo" -- if that looney is doin all of that, i can just add that shit up and sum it up

if a weird 35-40 year old (like urself) is startin to change his nickname all the time after i expose him and is BEGGING me to delete/remove the expose-thread, and is screamin about "support-the-artists", "e-fame, e-fame, e-fame" -- if that looney is doin all of that, i can just add that shit up and sum it up

it doesnt take a rocketscientist, to sum all of this shit up

i will not withdraw my allegations against you, sorry. and i will never believe you either, you tedious and boring-ass thread-bumpin-ass swag-less troll.  :laugh:
that old dilemma was proven and was etched in stone months, months and months ago (as soon as u deleted 6 or 7 small update-links).  
move on wit ur cyberspace-life, and spare the forum from your petty crocodile-tears and troll-bitterness.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 08:42:42 AM by Michael Madsen »