Author Topic: members who still get butt-hurt and actually neg people?  (Read 3165 times)

Will_B

Re: members who still get butt-hurt and actually neg people?
« Reply #165 on: September 26, 2011, 08:42:07 AM »
BLAH BLAH BLAH

So you're saying I deleted that Kurupt Week 1 in December 2010...because I was your stalker?

You shot me a dead link, I PM'd you back saying 'links no good'....you said dubcc got a snitch...either Will, Okka or 'some other guy'.

But it was me? ....because I was stalking you? ...you mean when we were PM'n back and forth every day or so bout other stuff?

I was stalking you and thats my motive?

And you want me to believe you're not paranoid? ...like Okka said bout you too :eh:

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #166 on: September 26, 2011, 08:54:34 AM »

....you said dubcc got a snitch...either Will, Okka or 'some other guy'.
^
see, this is exactly what im talkin about. you knew urself back then, that i had problems wit removed-links.
so why are u sayin that "i made up a story about removed links"?  your not makin any sense wit anythin
it was obvious, i was lookin into it back then -- just so happend i caught you in the longrun, wit ur fingers inside the cookiejar.

move on, bro - and let it go, for cryin out loud. damn near 40 yrs old, and wavin around ur arms desperately like a 14 year old on a schoolyard -- "look at me, look at me. my feelings r hurt"

------------------------------------------
i was just using common fuckin sense back then (no paranoia at all).. if a weird 35-40year old (like urself), is stalkin me/requestin Legacy-links EVERY FRIGGIN DAY, is emotionally arguin/screaming about bitrates for mp3-songs in diffrent threads, just commonly referred to as "weirdo" -- if that looney is doin all of that, i can just add that shit up and sum it up

if a weird 35-40 year old (like urself) is startin to change his nickname all the time after i expose him and is BEGGING me to delete/remove the expose-thread, and is screamin  "support-the-artists", "e-fame, e-fame, e-fame" everywhere he goes -- if that looney is doin all of that, i can just add that shit up and sum it up

it doesnt take a rocketscientist, to sum all of this shit up

i will not withdraw my allegations against you, sorry. and i will never believe you either, you tedious and boring-ass thread-bumpin-ass swag-less troll.  
that old dilemma was proven and was etched in stone months, months and months ago (as soon as u deleted 6 or 7 small update-links).  
move on wit ur cyberspace-life, and spare the forum from your petty crocodile-tears and troll-bitterness.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 08:56:21 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #167 on: September 26, 2011, 08:59:36 AM »
....you said dubcc got a snitch...either Will, Okka or 'some other guy'.

...so why are u sayin that "i made up a story about removed links"?

Yeah you're so 'innocent'...everything was cool til I wouldn't send you those Techniec tracks...told you not to keep PM'n me on the subject.

Following week (june 22) you start the 'WILL IS A SNITCH/LINK DELETER THREAD'

It's not hard to work out your motive, now is it? Personal beef.

Been saying that since day 1.

« Reply #168 on: September 26, 2011, 09:16:00 AM »
fail.   :D  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia

you think i guy like me (who posts thousands and thousands of songs plus leaks, exclusives etc etc),, is loosing sleep over spilled milk like 1 commercially available itunes-song?

get over urself and ur damn itunes-songs, i purchased it myself a few days later..  "Mike is mad cuz i never gave him an commercially available itunes-song, he made a banning-poll because of this"

--- granted, that greedy leaching bullshit is kinda foul,, but ur reaching as fuck right now)

"usual suspects"/dramathriller-rambling

« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 09:18:54 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #169 on: September 26, 2011, 09:23:23 AM »
you think i guy like me (who posts thousands and thousands of songs plus leaks, exclusives etc etc),, is loosing sleep over spilled milk like 1 commercially available itunes-song?

Thats exactly what happened...straight after I wouldn't hook you up and told you I wouldn't respond to your PM's.....you told me by PM that 'not cooperating with you would harm my reputation on the forum'......following week you started the WILL IS A SNITCH thread...

.....either you accused me in June out of malice/person beef....or straight paranoia (just like when you accused Okka of something else + suspected him of deleting your links too).
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 09:25:11 AM by The O.G. Will_B 'Sosi xyu pider' »

« Reply #170 on: September 26, 2011, 09:30:22 AM »
sorry Will_B -- ur takin the shit outta context  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia

granted, granted, u fucked up as a fellow music-uploader.. so i brought it up. ur a leecher, eatin off of other people timeconsumed uploads, n greedy over ur shit at the same time (probly still doin it)

just so happened, u also fucked up when i caught u deletin my smaller update-links as well -- so i had 2 reasons to expose u back then.

and it worked (and rightfully so, fuckin punk)

and the link-terrorism was the thing i was mainly focusing on in ur expose-thread
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 02:02:36 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #171 on: September 26, 2011, 10:20:11 AM »
granted, i wanted to destroy ur reputaion as a fellow music-uploader

Good of you to admit that..

just so happened, u also fucked up when i caught u deletin my smaller update-links as well

But you didn't...you just made a massive assumption/or lied....to help destroy me (your words).

See, I didn't do anything....other than get you mad. No link deletin, no nothing.

« Reply #172 on: September 26, 2011, 11:04:44 AM »
sorry, WillB --- give it up.
u cant save urself and ur "reputation" (lol, why are you using that word on an internet-forum anyway, BiggWill  :tosser: ),
and u will never make me belive anythin else about you (no matter how many obsessed thread-bumps and posts you decide to dedicate ur middelaged life to)  get off the dick, asap/now
u fucked up when u deleted a few smaller update links, and u obviously regret it today. and your just embarrassin urself, when ur sayin i decided to make up a "lie" about you, cause of 1 godamn itunes-song (LMAO   :loco:

nobody gives a shit anymore, and i dont give a shit.. nobody within a million-mile radius give 2 flying fucks about any of this, and ur "reputation" (lmao)
LOL at ur diagrams and testimonies etc etc, do u honestly think ppl are readin and followin this thread and ur boring trolling and ur cry-for-help/crocodile-tears?
life is callin, bro -- move the fuck on, immediately, u should be ashamed of urself. u have lived for almost 4 decenniums (almost 40 long years) and u have spent like 2 percent of it on this forum talkin about me (an internet-person)..  :o whatthefuck  

Quote ---- ....you said dubcc got a snitch...either Will, Okka or 'some other guy'.
^
see, this is exactly what im talkin about. you knew urself back then, that i had problems wit removed-links.
so why are u sayin that "i made up a story about removed links"?  
 your not makin any sense wit anythin
it was obvious, i was lookin into it back then -- just so happend i caught you in the longrun, wit ur fingers inside the cookiejar.

^this proves alot tho  
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 11:18:52 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #173 on: September 26, 2011, 11:22:52 AM »
"if i ask anybody on this forum 4 somthin in return - best believe, i get it." Mike Madsen

"i wanted to destroy ur reputaion as a fellow music-uploader" Mike Madsen

Classic quotes...show your guilt. :loopaper:

« Reply #174 on: September 26, 2011, 11:30:47 AM »

embarassing Will_B moment #6545

i will break it down to u one-time only ------
if u dont give back music-requests to a person who provides u wit a storage of music,, ur a bitch. these people are commonly referred to as "leechers" (very common term on hiphop-forums)
its called "give & take", look it up Einstein

Will_B

« Reply #175 on: September 26, 2011, 11:34:34 AM »
[i will break it down to u one-time only ------
if u dont give back music-requests to a person who provides u wit a storage of music,, ur a bitch. these people are commonly referred to as "leechers" (very common term on hiphop-forums)
its called "give & take", look it up Einstein

So you "wanted to destroy ur reputaion as a fellow music-uploader"....by saying I deleted your links.

I know.

Stated from day 1, if you wanna call me a leech...so what...

Just GTFO with saying I deleted shit......paranoid/lying.....which is it?

« Reply #176 on: September 26, 2011, 11:37:08 AM »
retarded much?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia

granted, u fucked up as a fellow music-uploader.. so i brought it up. ur a leecher, eatin off of other people timeconsumed uploads, n greedy over ur shit at the same time (probly still doin it)

just so happened, u also fucked up big time when i caught u deletin my smaller update-links as well -- so i had 2 reasons to expose u back then.

and it worked (and rightfully so, fuckin punk)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 02:01:58 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #177 on: September 26, 2011, 11:39:17 AM »
"retarded much?"

Thats all you got? :loopaper:

granted, i wanted to destroy ur reputaion as a fellow music-uploader

Good of you to admit that..

just so happened, u also fucked up when i caught u deletin my smaller update-links as well

But you didn't...you just made a massive assumption/or lied....to help destroy me (your words).

See, I didn't do anything....other than get you mad. No link deletin, no nothing.

"if i ask anybody on this forum 4 somthin in return - best believe, i get it." Mike Madsen

"i wanted to destroy ur reputaion as a fellow music-uploader" Mike Madsen

Classic quotes...show your guilt. :loopaper:

« Reply #178 on: September 26, 2011, 11:44:50 AM »

embarrssing WillB_moment # 589889

"Mike Madsen made a banning-poll, cuz i didnt hook him up wit 1 single commercially available iTunes-song!!!"    :puke:

^

classic Will_b desperation
delete the thread as a sign of good will(July18)
Hope Nima doesn't ban me now(April13)
TAKE THOSE QUOTES OFF YOUR SIG!..NOW(Sept3) ------- menstrual meltdown
TAKE IT DOWN!!(Sept14) -------- emotional breakdown[/b]

sorry, WillB --- give it up.
u cant save urself and ur "reputation" (lol, why are you using that word on an internet-forum anyway, BiggWill  :tosser: ),
and u will never make me belive anythin else about you (no matter how many obsessed thread-bumps and posts you decide to dedicate ur middelaged life to)  get off the dick, asap/now
u fucked up when u deleted a few smaller update links, and u obviously regret it today. and your just embarrassin urself, when ur sayin i decided to make up a "lie" about you, cause of 1 godamn itunes-song (LMAO   :loco:

nobody gives a shit anymore, and i dont give a shit.. nobody within a million-mile radius give 2 flying fucks about any of this, and ur "reputation" (lmao)
LOL at ur diagrams and testimonies etc etc, do u honestly think ppl are readin and followin this thread and ur boring trolling and ur cry-for-help/crocodile-tears?
life is callin, bro -- move the fuck on, immediately, u should be ashamed of urself. u have lived for almost 4 decenniums (almost 40 long years) and u have spent like 2 percent of it on this forum talkin about me (an internet-person)..  :o whatthefuck 

Quote ---- ....you said dubcc got a snitch...either Will, Okka or 'some other guy'.
^
so why are u sayin that "i made up a story about removed links"? 
  your not makin any sense wit anythin

^this proves alot tho   
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 12:09:25 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #179 on: September 26, 2011, 02:05:35 PM »
MASSIVE LOAD OF RUBBISH

Remember Mike, theres no evidence those links were even deleted...before you start accusing people.....

This is as much about you wanting to "destroy Will's reputaion as a fellow music-uploader"

Your ego is your downfall....its so obvious how big a bitch you are...it's funny :camp: