Author Topic: members who still get butt-hurt and actually neg people?  (Read 3212 times)

Okka

Re: members who still get butt-hurt and actually neg people?
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2011, 01:38:58 PM »
If you ain't 37 then how old are you, Will B?

Will_B

« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2011, 01:39:22 PM »
I'M HANGING ON TO MY QUOTES...THEY'RE ALL I GOT NOW :loser:

Btw Rosa was reflecting on a private chat we had bout Nate Doggs passing...I commented Nate was only X years older than me when he died..life is short, you'll learn that one day.

Rosa knows my real age, he possibly knows other stuff bout me I just dropped in casual PM's...I forget...that ain't important though :-* :-*

I squared it up with him when you first posted that shit (like the bitch you are) coz he didn't want me to think he was misleadin you on purpose..

But then you do take everything at face value.... wouldn't matter to you either way....you keep the shit FLOWING to suit your ends. :stir: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2011, 01:43:09 PM »
sorry dude. ur not believable.. Rosa said ur 37yrs old, n i believe him. n u always get emotionanly upset and angry when ppl r talkin about ur age..  :raisetheroof:

I'M HANGING ON TO MY QUOTES...THEY'RE ALL I GOT NOW :loser:

Btw Rosa was reflecting on a private chat we had bout Nate Doggs passing...I commented Nate was only X years older than me when he died..life is short, you'll learn that one day.

Rosa knows my real age, he possibly knows other stuff bout me I just dropped in casual PM's...I forget...that ain't important though :-* :-*

I squared it up with him when you first posted that shit (like the bitch you are) coz he didn't want me to think he was misleadin you on purpose..

But then you do take everything at face value.... wouldn't matter to you either way....you keep the shit FLOWING to suit your ends. :stir: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

LMAO at explaining.. loooooooooool
 bringin up Nate Dogg's name n shit...  :laugh:

"I am not 37."

« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 01:45:47 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2011, 01:53:51 PM »
sorry dude. ur not believable.. Rosa said ur 37yrs old, n i believe him. n u always get emotionanly upset and angry when ppl r talkin about ur age..

Wrong. I speak on shitcunts like you writing lies about me. Simple as that.

You're only obsessed with 'exposing' me over your own insecurities and issues...

Ever since I said fuck you over demands for me to give you retail music, coz I said support the fucking artist to you...on top of me having to dodge your demands for me to buy you shit on my paypal.

You can twist my shit however you want but I'll keep stating the TRUTH....no matter how many sad ways you try and reach... :tosser:

Ps. You're boring as fuck. :loopaper:

Okka

« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2011, 02:04:00 PM »
If you ain't 37 then how old are you, Will B?

« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2011, 02:05:47 PM »

You can twist my shit however you want but I'll keep stating the TRUTH....
the truth? that u are 37 yrs old or what?
what the hell r u mumbling about, sir?
i can't read ur cockney

"nate dogg's passing is why im 37 yrs old,, and im not givin u any free songs, talk to the artists"
wut r u talin about?  :D

ur insecure n weird as hell right now fam. im not obsessed wit exposin u, i already did (6 or 7 months ago).. and ur continuin to do it urself
go make ur 9th or 10th thread about me, n complain about my quote-sigs or somethin,, u irrational basketcase. "shakebaby"-syndrome looney

^insert a pic of Will_b

Will_B

« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2011, 02:12:38 PM »
and im not givin u any free songs, talk to the artists" wut r u talin about?

You know exactly what I'm talkin bout, faggot.

Sendin me PM's askin to buy you shit on my paypal, and giving up new music you know I've just bought so you can post it up on your threads for the eFame.

I said it then and I'll say it again... SUPPORT the fuckin artists you cunt.

« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2011, 02:19:48 PM »
and im not givin u any free songs, talk to the artists" wut r u talin about?

SUPPORT the fuckin artists you cunt.

^LMAO  :laugh:
first of all, what are u talkin about?
ur sldiin around on an ice-rink, talkin about ur age, Nate Dogg's passing and now ur talkin about paypal and suporsting artists  ???
mysterious crackbaby

secondly, i dont want to buy u any ringtone-songs from some british ringtone-wesbite either (double F-songs or whatever) if thats what ur talkin about

Sendin me PM's askin to buy you shit on my paypal, and giving up new music you know I've just bought
^dude, if u find songs on google, ur eligible to pay for the shit or whatever,, not askin me to pay for em.. i asked u to pay for them originally, cuz u found it. bitter basketcase,, and LOL at bringin up irrelevant 7month-old shit, when ur feelin insecure in a discussion

u forgot to take ur tablettes tho   :-[

------ this is for you. Great job  :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 02:28:45 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2011, 02:29:31 PM »
econdly, i dont want to buy u any ringtone-songs from some british ringtone-wesbite either (double F-songs or whatever) if thats what ur talkin about

'Buy me those ringtones'

'Did you buy me those ringtones yet'

'Hey will wheres those ringtones I need them for my Terrace Martin thread'

'Buy me those ringtones'

Hey will theres a guy on discogs I want to send him paypal for mp3s'

'Hey will did you send him the cash yet, you owe me'

'Did you get me those ringtones yet you owe me'

'Hey will hand over those Techniec tracks you just bought don't be a bitch you owe me'

'Hey will why didn't you reply yet its been a whole day!'

'Hey will don't be a bitch you owe me'

"HEY MIKE FUCK YOU!!!" Support the FUCKING ARTISTS. ........and GET A FUCKING LIFE. :tosser:

Following WEEK Mike makes the 'WILL IS A SNITCH LINK DELETER THREAD'

C U N T. :psych:

« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2011, 02:31:32 PM »
dude, if ur tryin to make me look like a sinister n evil prick, cuz i asked u for songs (when i fed u wit free music thru a silverspoon, 35GB),, u are failing horrendously..
sorry, dont work

seondly,

Sendin me PM's askin to buy you shit on my paypal, and giving up new music you know I've just bought
if u find songs on google, ur eligible to pay for the shit or whatever,, not askin me to pay for em.. i asked u to pay for them originally, cuz u found it. bitter basketcase,, and LOL at bringin up irrelevant 7month-old shit, when ur feelin insecure in a discussion  ::)

and LMAO at deleting links, cuz ur bitter cuz i told u to go fuck urself. karma is a muthafucka  :)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 02:36:06 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2011, 02:35:27 PM »
dude, if ur tryin to make me look like a sinister n evil prick, cuz i asked u for songs (when i fed u wit free music thru a silverspoon, 35GB),, u are failing horrendously..
sorry, dont work

seondly,

^dude, if u find songs on google, ur eligible to pay for the shit or whatever,, not askin me to pay for em.. i asked u to pay for them originally, cuz u found it. bitter basketcase,, and LOL at bringin up irrelevant 7month-old shit, when ur feelin insecure in a discussion  ::)

Nah dream on.

'Hey will I've got this guy whos got the LA Zuu CD on discogs....I dont wanna buy the CD (COZ I'M A TIGHT CUNT)'

'Hey will I've negotiated that he will send me the mp3....if YOU SEND HIM CASH FROM YOUR PAYPAL....(COZ I'M A TIGHT CUNT)'

"Hey will did you send him the cash yet?'

'Will?'

:loopaper:

« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2011, 02:38:38 PM »
what r u rambling about?

if u find british ringtones, ur eligible to pay for ur discoveries.
if i upload 35GB of music n share it, ur eligble to give shit back.. its very simple, n logic.. thats how it works

n if i tell u to go fuck urself, u cant delete links n fuck up shit,, just cuz ur bitter. it doesnt work that way

see, very simple

heres one for the road

and LOL at bringin up irrelevant 7month-old shit, when ur feelin insecure in a discussion about ur age  8)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 02:41:50 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2011, 02:50:43 PM »
what r u rambling about?

if u find british ringtones, ur eligible to pay for ur discoveries.

Where the fuck does what I wrote talk about ringtones cunt?

Here it is agin:

Nah dream on.

'Hey will I've got this guy whos got the LA Zuu CD on discogs....I dont wanna buy the CD (COZ I'M A TIGHT CUNT)'

'Hey will I've negotiated that he will send me the mp3....if YOU SEND HIM CASH FROM YOUR PAYPAL....(COZ I'M A TIGHT CUNT)'

"Hey will did you send him the cash yet?'

'Will?'

:loopaper:

You were regularly asking me to buy you shit and hand over shit.

In that example YOU found a CD on discogs and wanted ME to pay for the owner to rip tracks for your fuckin thread...

I eventually told you to fuck off, stop demanding shit and put your hand in your own pocket.

I got several whining PM's from you telling me it would harm my 'REPUTATION ON THE FORUM'.

I simply replied saying I would would no longer answer PMs on that topic...

NEXT MOVE FROM YOU IS A WHOLE THREAD ON ME BEING A LINK DELETING SNITCH.

Sad as fuck, piss weak eGangsta faggot. :psych:

You're a JOKE. :loopaper:

« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2011, 03:01:53 PM »
what?
6 or 7 smaller update-links vanished after i told u to eff urself,
u reported em. they vanished like 2 hours after i told u to fuck urself, over ur greedy bullshit. u deleted em cuz u were angry or whatever cuz i were goin to adress ur leachin (but instead i ended up adressin ur leechin and ur link-terrorism after a while)

i even proved all of this in our bible-thread where u got exposed (time removal on links etc etc), n u proved it urself (lol) when u started to beg me to delete ur exposal-thread, n started to change ur nickname all the time

this weird behaviour of urs, stems back to the days when u used to  argue about bitrates for "leaks", n talk about "e-fame"  :puke:
i singlehandledly uploaded nearly 40GB, n u were the only guy who asked for all the shit. n when i requested merely 2 or 3 songs from ur broke/leechin ass, u said "Buy them",, kinda fould shit is that tho.  

n im not followin this discogs-shit. i asked u if u could pay for it at one point. n u neglected
after that u started sendin me random album-rips that i wasnt interested in, n askin me to pay for some double-f songs on a britsh ringtone-website. foul shit

and like i said before,
LOL at bringin up irrelevant 7month-old shit, when ur feelin insecure in a discussion about ur age :)
insecure and desperate weird shakebaby-syndrome fuckhead  :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 03:19:43 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2011, 03:05:26 PM »
Borin. :camp: