Author Topic: members who still get butt-hurt and actually neg people?  (Read 3206 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: members who still get butt-hurt and actually neg people?
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2011, 03:09:29 PM »
i know, but u brought it up again... 7months later  :cheers:

and dont let the old bitterness get the best of u

*edit*
and god forbid,,, even if those darn oldass links found way to delete themselvrs back then (n if im acutally wrong about u, lol) -- still doesnt change the fact that ur an insecure/emotional weirdass 37yr old douchebag leecher from the UK.. an asperger-case ,,, sorry to burst ur bubble  :-*
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 03:19:11 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2011, 03:19:26 PM »
i know, but u brought it up again..

Got nothin to do with that.

You're boring as fuck, makin demands by PM...spamming me over and over tellin me it'll harm my rep if don't open up my ass and let you slide your dick in...

Fuck you and your 1,000,000 hours of audio...good luck listening to it in your entire (sad) life. :camp:

and god forbid,,, even if those darn oldass links found way to delete themselvrs back then (n if im acutally wrong about u, lol) -- still doesnt change the fact that ur an insecure/emotional weirdass 37yr old douchebag leecher from the UK.. an asperger-case ,,, sorry to burst ur bubble  :-*

^^ lol you're insecure as fuck every time I post up shit that makes it obvious you're a fucking lame ass wannabe eGangsta. :loopaper:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 03:22:02 PM by The O.G. Will_B 'Sosi xyu pider' »

« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2011, 03:23:25 PM »

You're boring as fuck, makin demands by PM...spamming me over and over tellin me it'll harm my rep if don't open up my ass and let you slide your dick in...

Fuck you and your 1,000,000 hours of audio...good luck listening to it in your entire (sad) life. :camp:

right, i probly sent u 3 or 4 messages  (requestin 2 or 3 songs at the most)
so dont even reach n go there, dude  ;)

somewhere, i still have like 16 or 17 dick-sucking requests for Legacy-threads in my inbox from an autsitic "3500-posts about one-single-music-group"-weirdo..
u sucked the wrinkles of my balls back then..  very admirable, n very cute :D

Will_B

« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2011, 03:28:16 PM »

right, i probly sent u 3 or 4 messages  (requestin 2 or 3 songs at the most)
so dont even reach n go there, dude  ;)

somewhere, i still have like 16 or 17 dick-sucking requests for Legacy-threads in my inbox from an autsitic "3500-posts about one-single-music-group"-weirdo..
u sucked the wrinkles of my balls back then..  very admirable, n very cute :D

And you TRIED TO GET ME BANNED OVER A PERSONAL eBEEF.

Sad fucking cunt.

You think dissing me for using smilies or whatever equals that? GTFO...prick. :loopaper:

« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2011, 03:37:09 PM »
of course i tried to get u banned.. what did u expect, idiot?
ur a drag and an uncharacteristic/pathetic fuckhead-troll. it didnt have anythin to do wit ur link-terrorism. i made the poll 6 monts after, when u started to become emotional, menstrual n boring
a majority of the forum voted u off as well  :D

Will_B

« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2011, 03:45:02 PM »
I SAID SOME IRRELEVANT SHIT :loser:

Maybe next time you try and frame someone over some personal bullshit....you'll think twice bout it. :loser:

« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2011, 03:49:29 PM »
fail,
i proved the dilemma (etched in stone), n u proved it urself when u begged me to delete the thread, n started to change ur nicknames. insecure/desperate basktcase

*edit*
and god forbid,,, even if those darn oldass links found way to delete themselvrs back then (n if im acutally wrong about u, lol) -- still doesnt change the fact that ur an insecure/emotional weirdass 37yr old douchebag leecher from the UK.. a fullfledged Asperger-case ,,, sorry to burst ur bubble, cornball faggot  :-*  
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 03:51:59 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2011, 03:54:03 PM »
fail,
i proved the dilemma (etched in stone), n u proved it urself when u begged me to delete the thread, n started to change ur nicknames

*edit*
and god forbid,,, even if those darn oldass links found way to delete themselvrs back then (n if im acutally wrong about u, lol) -- still doesnt change the fact that ur an insecure/emotional weirdass 37yr old douchebag leecher from the UK.. a fullfledged Asperger-case ,,, sorry to burst ur bubble, cornball faggot  :-*  

So....you're saying I failed for sure......coz I did it....

But if I didn't and you're wrong I'm still a dick?

L M F A O

So you're sure you're sure unless you're wrong, then you're not so sure?

CUNT LOOSER :loopaper: :loser:

« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2011, 03:59:04 PM »
yes, ur still a cornball-faggot/leech at the end of the day.. not my fault,, blame ur fucked-up autisitc genes..  :-*

why'd u think u went from 400 to -0 (lol, n this was even imporatnt to you  ::) ) and why everybody voted u off in my banning-poll?
desperate and insecure/desilusioned fuckhead  
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 04:01:19 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2011, 04:02:49 PM »
yes, ur still a cornball-faggot/leech at the end of the day..

You're entitled to an opinion... :camp:

But it doesn't change mine and others opinions of you now you're admitting you made the link shit up. :nahnah:

« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2011, 04:04:39 PM »

But it doesn't change mine and others opinions of you now you're admitting you made the link shit up. :nahnah:

i didnt. u deleted 6 or 7 smaller update links. its forum-history..
even proved it in the thread, its etched in stone.. and u proved it urself,, when u became insecure n started to change ur nickname, n beggin me to delete that thread   :-*

im glad u stopped wit it tho, after i called u out.
seems like it was just some one-occasion meltdown or some shit  
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 04:09:47 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2011, 04:10:09 PM »

i didnt. u deleted 6 or 7 smaller update links. its forum-history..
even proved it in the thread, its etched in stone.. and u proved it urself,, when u became insecure n started to change ur nickname, n beggin me to delete that thread  :laugh:

I change my nick when I please...like you do, cuntrag. Proves nothing. Are you 6 years old? :loopaper:

And it was another user who told you 'you can delete/lock the thread yourself Mike coz you started it' :camp:

Silly fucking prick.

im glad u stopped wit it tho, after i called u out.
seems like it was just some one-occasion meltdown or some shit  

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :tosser:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 04:13:09 PM by The O.G. Will_B 'Sosi xyu pider' »

« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2011, 04:12:58 PM »
 changin ur nickname 12 times imediately after im callin u out, and beggin me to delete that thread (check my quote-sig) solidified ur actions

insecure & scared middleaged faggot   :-*

as long as u leave my links alone and ignore ur bitter feelings, u dont have to worry about gettin called out or banned.. very simple. fuckin retard  :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 04:18:38 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2011, 04:18:56 PM »
changin ur nickname 12 times imediately after im callin u out, and beggin me to delete that thread solidified ur actions

insecure & scared faggot  :laugh:

Actually I changed my name to 'Still The Original Will B' because................people were reading it as Original Gansta Will B, its not it just means Original.

But then you started calling it an admission of guilt... LMFAOOOOOO. Cunt. :loopaper:

I challenged you to delete or lock the thread to show good will, co-signing what another member had already said... (meaning you take back your accusation)....I thought even you can't be that stupid? :monkey_piss:

« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 04:20:40 PM by The O.G. Will_B 'Sosi xyu pider' »

« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2011, 04:22:56 PM »
"PM Me About New Music", "Mike Madsen is a faggot", "Im leavin the forum" etc etc u had plenty of em

and beggin/promtin me to delete that thread (check my quote-sig) solidified ur actions

insecure n scared cornball-faggot   :tosser: