Author Topic: Yeah So I Have Mono  (Read 807 times)

Suga Foot

Re:Yeah So I Have Mono
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2003, 12:31:09 PM »
^ You Got Some Damn Problems ^

OutSider

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2003, 12:36:16 PM »
no.. my problem has been takin care of... and i have moved on... but that  is one of the realities of my life.. something i have to face.... i am thankful it wasnt HIV or herpies.. or anything that cant be cured...

and if you are in a relationship.. you are going to trust that person..like i did... i trusted someone.. who just some happen to have many people fooled... including me.. i dont even no where he got the time to catch that shit.. since i was over there the majority of the time.. but he did.. oh well.. cant go back on it now...

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2003, 12:40:46 PM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2003, 01:54:30 PM »
really now.. i learn my lesson...never date white people....

This has gotta be the nastiest chick alive.  She hates white people and makes general assumptions that they're all nasty, since she was sleeping around and caught a disease; she hates mormons and thinks we're all going to hell.  Pink, Wake the hell up.  When are you gonna get an ounce of maturity?  The only reason half the guys on the board even think she's cool is because she'll have psuedo cybersex on aol chat with them.  Just wait till yall hear what she's saying behind your back.  

OutSider

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2003, 02:34:49 PM »
truam cool it....

it is my preferance who decide i want to see......... i  was being haft serious when  said that...

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2003, 02:50:47 PM »
A "christian" who practices witch craft is in no place to tell who is going to hell and not.  

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2003, 05:28:01 PM »
so you can expect to be seeing a lot of me in the near future.

(I'm gonna kill my gf)

LMAO. The man makes a statement, and all the sudden it becomes a thread about the clap. Well since no one else has commented... I'm sorry to hear about your mono suga. I'm sure that wont' be any fun. But at least we on the board will get to see more of you :)

Hope you recover quickly, but I know that shit doesn't just go away. Good luck.

OutSider

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2003, 09:46:30 PM »
really now.. i learn my lesson...never date white people....

This has gotta be the nastiest chick alive.  She hates white people and makes general assumptions that they're all nasty, since she was sleeping around and caught a disease; she hates mormons and thinks we're all going to hell.  Pink, Wake the hell up.  When are you gonna get an ounce of maturity?  The only reason half the guys on the board even think she's cool is because she'll have psuedo cybersex on aol chat with them.  Just wait till yall hear what she's saying behind your back.  

trauma... your just an idiot.. i truely see that now.... because i once called you a nard... and i told you straight out that i was only joking with... you are ultra-senitive...you mean nothing to me.. nor do i care what you say about me.. i do have past that i am mending... you dont know the half of it... i dont like you.. and i probably never will... i havent even talk to you in about 6 months... nor do i care to now.... if you believe that you are eternally good.. then why do you responde to threads in such a bitter matter that it is clear to me... you have no idea what i am about or my personality.. bucause you have not once met me in person nor have speakin to me.. so how do you know... what i am about... how can you jugde an persacute me without seeing your own wrongs... you also told me alot of personal information at one point and didnt tell anyone what you told me... you are so quick to point my faults out and have failed to point your own.... you think you can just post things about people on the board.. such as tech and inifinate... and myself and you are no place to say anything.. because you are also an extreme aggressive person when it comes to your religion... i told tech exactly how i saw him.. but i didnt once say anything about his religion... i may not like the way tech presents his arguement... but i wasnt like.. oh you crazy for believing that.. i just dont pay any attention to what i disagree with or just fail to reply to it.. although there are some things that i do agree with... but what the point pf posting an opinion if i am so disliked... at this present moment in time i have only spoken and kept in contact with 3 memebers of this board.. which you dont even know the content of the conversation that we have... since you seem to know it all.. an feel the need t bring it all out in the open so bad..... Truama you only think you know... everything about me.. but you go by here say... and if i call rumors and gossip are sins..so stop persacuting my charactor.. because it is not your place too... so i posted some stupid shit on the board with a friend at my side.. who OMG just so happens to be white.. and OMG our group of friends justso happen to be white.. and for FYI... rich was a 30 years old guy.. who lives down th street about 8 blocks from me.. he is a fireman/eletritions for the SB county fire department.. he is italian and mexican mix. but claims white... he has no children.. clean cut.. does drink and smokes ... but so do i... there no you have the full story of why i woudl fall for someone like him... so know go tell the whole world...

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2003, 10:03:34 PM »
Nevermind, I don't even want to argue with a little girl over this.  
« Last Edit: January 22, 2003, 10:06:17 PM by Trauma Van Morrison »

OutSider

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2003, 10:12:28 PM »
Nevermind, I don't even want to argue with a little girl over this.  

thats only because you know you are not right... but you have to much pride to admit to it... you one sad person trauma.. you like making others feel bad.. so that you can feel great.. any "good chritain" wouldnt make open jugdmental statments like that... truama you are filled of bitterness and hate yourself.. so check yourself..

Suga Foot

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2003, 10:17:49 PM »
I had to give The Big Bad Ass some props for that post.  Seems he's the only one who cares about my illness.   :'(  

Pink, you'ze a fuckin jerk for ruining my thread with your disgusting Clap stories and racist comments.  You are allowed to keep some stuff to yourself you know.  Nobody cares about the Blue Cheese Dressing in your panties.

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2003, 10:18:08 PM »

Hope you recover quickly, but I know that shit doesn't just go away. Good luck.

Hmm.  You know hum? HOW? HUM? You got somethin' to tell us, there, big bad booty daddy?

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2003, 10:18:22 PM »
uh....this is the net guys.  chill.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2003, 10:19:47 PM »
I had to give The Big Bad Ass some props for that post.  Seems he's the only one who cares about my illness.   :'(  

I CARE DUDE!!!  That sucks your girl gave you mono, LOL.  I don't even know how people get it, I never caught it before, and I did my share of makin' out.  Come on, give us some ways to prevent it or something, LOL you got us all runni'n scared... Cuz I was just makin' out with your girl last week, man, help a brother out here... what are the symptoms like?  Is that why her throat looked swollen?

Suga Foot

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2003, 10:22:53 PM »
Your damn Lips gonna be swollen in a minute, lol.  I don't know shit about mono, I have another Doctor's appiontment on Friday, I'll get ya some more info ASAP!  lol.