Author Topic: Crooked I to be featured on track with B.o.B  (Read 1315 times)

www.ClintDogg.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas
Re: Crooked I to be featured on track with B.o.B
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2011, 12:22:39 PM »
crooked i is wack...........but sometimes his songs are okay

I used to like him too, until he scammed me and ripped me off. Now I know why he's never been put out by any1 b4, and I just plain dont support him anymore or play his songs in the niteclubs out here when I DJ.

Fuck him.

Everyone's got the message by now.

Just letting the people know not 2 deal with him.

We know it now, thanks to you.

Your welcome.

Spread the word.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I</a>
All my songs with Kokane, Ms. Toi, Mac Shawn100, Top Dogg etc on iTunes. & Amazon.
Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas, coming soon!...

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2011, 12:42:55 PM »
this reminds me of a dr. dre song

it goes like this.........."to prove to their homies that they can hang by dealing with me"

so for the homies......DOnt deal with CRooked .............cause remember the name.....it stands for being a CRooked individual who will deal with you  wrong........thats how he got his name by  doing crooked business
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2011, 02:34:44 PM »

Says the guy who likes that Kreyshawn chick ;D

kemizt

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2011, 04:23:48 PM »

Says the guy who likes that Kreyshawn chick ;D

Your raps all lazy, Jigga the Black Scorcese
What your album lacks is more Jay-Z

Matty

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2011, 04:32:25 PM »
so when is crooked's solo album dropping? after detox? :laugh:

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2011, 06:29:31 PM »
west west yall

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

EFFeX

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2011, 07:01:26 PM »

I used to like him too, until he scammed me and ripped me off. Now I know why he's never been put out by any1 b4, and I just plain dont support him anymore or play his songs in the niteclubs out here when I DJ.

Fuck him.

I feel as if you convinced yourself he ripped you off to claim that he knows who you are. Sadly you are mistaken. Let it go man.

EFFeX

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2011, 07:03:29 PM »
so when is crooked's solo album dropping? after detox? :laugh:

No release date at this time. Final track listing was just put into order though. The word is it's 100% complete.

Yeah, I know you heard it before. Just passing along the latest word.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2011, 07:26:08 PM »

Fuck him.

I feel as if you convinced yourself he ripped you off to claim that he knows who you are. Sadly you are mistaken. Let it go man.

BY now crooked knows very well who this guy is..........and the fact that crooked hasnt come clean with the guy shows crooked to be living up to his name...so this dude shouldnt let it go.......

Portugoal

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2011, 01:51:48 AM »

Fuck him.

BY now crooked knows very well who this guy is..........and the fact that crooked hasnt come clean with the guy shows crooked to be living up to his name...so this dude shouldnt let it go.......

Aren't you the guy who asked for a shoutout with that latest HHW series but never got one? lol

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2011, 03:58:18 AM »

Fuck him.

Aren't you the guy who asked for a shoutout with that latest HHW series but never got one? lol

so what I asked for a shoutout and never got one...all it shows is crooked is conceited......and doesnt care about his fans..

doublee313

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2011, 07:19:29 AM »
this reminds me of a dr. dre song

it goes like this.........."to prove to their homies that they can hang by dealing with me"

so for the homies......DOnt deal with CRooked .............cause remember the name.....it stands for being a CRooked individual who will deal with you  wrong........thats how he got his name by  doing crooked business

Where's the free B.O.S.S album he promised?  He's been putting out all this misc stuff and running around like he's a king.  Hopefully Shady can get something going, because this dude is getting old and needs to drop something soon.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2011, 09:19:33 AM »
Smackdog still butthurt over not gettin a shoutout
this here is Smackdog,  I am glad that crooked is keeping this series going and it is cool and all that....But I am big fan of crooked....Half my Ipod is loaded with Crooked.....and I wanted a shoutout for me on this series....so I could feel connected to Crooked Like something reall....YOu know that I could point to ........He recognized me and it s cool....but I have been asking for a shoutout for  almost a month and crooked keeps ignoring me.....is there some reason for that...I mean....why?  I love crooked I and all his art work and all his skills and all that he has accomplished ...I even represent for him down at the hip hop shop letting people know that he is what he is...that he is the goto man for dope beats and funky skills.....well ...right now I dont know what else to say......

And Clint fuck off Crooked didnt scam you, Trav did. If you didnt give a fuck about him you wouldnt check his threads.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2011, 09:49:48 AM »
tray scammed him using crookeds name............so crooked should feel sorry for the dude and give him a free verse.....especially when most crooked verses are freebee free styles for everybody on the net......

really it is just crooked acting like a conceited   #edit#

EFFeX

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2011, 09:59:05 AM »
tray scammed him using crookeds name............so crooked should feel sorry for the dude and give him a free verse.....especially when most crooked verses are freebee free styles for everybody on the net......

really it is just crooked acting like a conceited   #edit#

So, I suppose if I can arrange to get him a verse and then he sends me $1,500, it's Crooked's fault too when I pocket the cash? LMAO @ this shit.

"Ayo, G, I can get you a verse with Crooked I, just send me the loot. I got you, that's on everything."

Meanwhile, Crooked is in the studio with Em and never even heard the name Clint Dogg.