Author Topic: Crooked I to be featured on track with B.o.B  (Read 1340 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Crooked I to be featured on track with B.o.B
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2011, 10:20:36 AM »
crooked i is wack...........but sometimes his songs are okay

I used to like him too, until he scammed me and ripped me off. Now I know why he's never been put out by any1 b4, and I just plain dont support him anymore or play his songs in the niteclubs out here when I DJ.

Fuck him.

Everyone's got the message by now.

Just letting the people know not 2 deal with him.

1) You don't know what its like to deal with him since you never had any direct transaction with him.

2) No one here is in the business of buying verses from rappers. Fuck off.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2011, 11:32:04 AM »
tray scammed him using crookeds name............so crooked should feel sorry for the dude and give him a free verse.....especially when most crooked verses are freebee free styles for everybody on the net......

really it is just crooked acting like a conceited   #edit#

So, I suppose if I can arrange to get him a verse and then he sends me $1,500, it's Crooked's fault too when I pocket the cash? LMAO @ this shit.

"Ayo, G, I can get you a verse with Crooked I, just send me the loot. I got you, that's on everything."

Meanwhile, Crooked is in the studio with Em and never even heard the name Clint Dogg.

crooked is one cold brother
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

www.ClintDogg.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2011, 12:06:11 PM »

I used to like him too, until he scammed me and ripped me off. Now I know why he's never been put out by any1 b4, and I just plain dont support him anymore or play his songs in the niteclubs out here when I DJ.

Fuck him.

I feel as if you convinced yourself he ripped you off to claim that he knows who you are. Sadly you are mistaken. Let it go man.

HE never gave me his number to call him after several emails were sent between me and him, also thru HIS Twitter account. 50/50 blame, 50 Young Trav, 50 Crooked i. Until he comes clean, I will never shut up.

Smackdog still butthurt over not gettin a shoutout
this here is Smackdog,  I am glad that crooked is keeping this series going and it is cool and all that....But I am big fan of crooked....Half my Ipod is loaded with Crooked.....and I wanted a shoutout for me on this series....so I could feel connected to Crooked Like something reall....YOu know that I could point to ........He recognized me and it s cool....but I have been asking for a shoutout for  almost a month and crooked keeps ignoring me.....is there some reason for that...I mean....why?  I love crooked I and all his art work and all his skills and all that he has accomplished ...I even represent for him down at the hip hop shop letting people know that he is what he is...that he is the goto man for dope beats and funky skills.....well ...right now I dont know what else to say......

And Clint fuck off Crooked didnt scam you, Trav did. If you didnt give a fuck about him you wouldnt check his threads.

Well why hasnt he come clean yet then huh?. Its 50/50 blame atm 4 ripping me off.

tray scammed him using crookeds name............so crooked should feel sorry for the dude and give him a free verse.....especially when most crooked verses are freebee free styles for everybody on the net......

or come clean. Its pretty simple 2 do really. Like ive asked him b4, he wouldnt give me a number to call and confirm it was actually Crooked i I was talking too.

So, I suppose if I can arrange to get him a verse and then he sends me $1,500, it's Crooked's fault too when I pocket the cash? LMAO @ this shit.

"Ayo, G, I can get you a verse with Crooked I, just send me the loot. I got you, that's on everything."

Meanwhile, Crooked is in the studio with Em and never even heard the name Clint Dogg.

umb, that's not how it went down. Did u read my correspondence with Young Trav?. Were u there while we were speaking on the phone alot?. Were u involved in the BGKO and MC EIHT verses he got me b4 we arranged this 1 so I had no reason 2 doubt him 1 bit?.

No.

Fuck him.

Everyone's got the message by now.

Just letting the people know not 2 deal with him.

1) You don't know what its like to deal with him since you never had any direct transaction with him.

2) No one here is in the business of buying verses from rappers. Fuck off.

Well actually, this is where the problem is, "apparently" I was talking to him on email. But HE WOULDN'T give me a number to Confirm it was him.

This is coming from HIS Twitter account and an email address.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I</a>
All my songs with Kokane, Ms. Toi, Mac Shawn100, Top Dogg etc on iTunes. & Amazon.
Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas, OUT NOW!...

Mietek23

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2011, 12:13:28 PM »
^^^Jesus fuckin' Christ, would you SHUT THE FUCK UP already - everbody knows the story, and STILL NOONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT IT.

MOVE ON.

www.ClintDogg.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2011, 12:20:51 PM »
^^^Jesus fuckin' Christ, would you SHUT THE FUCK UP already - everbody knows the story, and STILL NOONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT IT.

MOVE ON.

Im just answering the questions.

And giving you something to bitch about too LOL. As u always do.

Like im going too STFU when Im out money in the 1000s. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And you wouldnt know what thats like cause ya never seen that much money or had it in ya life.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7a4OUxIdVh4</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cHR2KmQgruQ</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xKTGgMpff_I</a>
All my songs with Kokane, Ms. Toi, Mac Shawn100, Top Dogg etc on iTunes. & Amazon.
Kokane & Clint Dogg - International Gangxtas, OUT NOW!...

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2011, 07:03:23 PM »
that crooked i , is one cold brother, I am going to start to get the word out to other artists to not do collabs with him cause they might get robbed.

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2011, 12:05:29 AM »
I'm not a rocket scientist or anything but don't you all see that Clint dogg and Smackdog are the same fucking person????  Also dubcnn moderators why is this guy able to spam every fucking thread with his bitching about getting scammed???  First the Eastwood thread now this thread, I do not come on that often even though I'm a vet on the site but C'MON SONNNN.........

Aaron

• 'G'
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2011, 02:43:36 AM »
Funny how Crooked has done 100's of feature verse's and no one else has ever complained about being ripped off.

This dude is a chump full stop. Look at his name, Clint dog lmao

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2011, 02:58:33 AM »
Looking forward to the track, and looking forward to Clint shutting the fuck up.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2011, 03:45:17 AM »

Says the guy who likes that Kreyshawn chick ;D

haha

sad thing is that chick has gotten more buzz than Crooked ever did :-\

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2011, 06:32:44 AM »
I'm not a rocket scientist or anything but don't you all see that Clint dogg and Smackdog are the same fucking person????  Also dubcnn moderators why is this guy able to spam every fucking thread with his bitching about getting scammed???  First the Eastwood thread now this thread, I do not come on that often even though I'm a vet on the site but C'MON SONNNN.........

clint dogg is from australia, I am from oklahoma..........clint dogg is a dj,   I am a construction worker......we are not the same person.....

but I recognize how crooked is acting like a little #edit# with regards to clint dogg and cant even hook up a dude with a free verse who really deserves it cause the dude paid big money for a  verse....and also crooked snubbed me too quite a few times when i tryed to reach out to him on twitter so I identify with Clint dogg.....

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2011, 02:32:33 PM »
Crooked never got money from Clint, for all we know it wasn't even crooked Clint was emailing, he doesn't owe him shit

EFFeX

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2011, 05:02:48 PM »

Agreed. This guy gets a free pass to derail every single thread if he doesn't like the artist. It's one thing to voice your opinion, but threads get completely disrupted.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2011, 05:50:46 PM »
Crooked never got money from Clint, for all we know it wasn't even crooked Clint was emailing, he doesn't owe him shit

crooked could at lease give the dude his phone number............crooked is out there in the public sphere entertaining people, he should show some respect and talk man to man to someone instead of hiding it out.

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2011, 11:18:46 PM »
clit dog needs 2 quit his bitchin

sounds like nigga got scamt

and smack dog nigga be postin like he on smack 4 real
Your raps all lazy, Jigga the Black Scorcese
What your album lacks is more Jay-Z