Author Topic: 2pac was the biggest hypocrit of them all  (Read 1257 times)

Captain Lou

• Lil Geezy
Re: 2pac was the biggest hypocrit of them all
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2011, 06:49:59 PM »

http://www.omh.state.ny.us/omhweb/facilities/crpc/facility.htm

Why don't you send Michael Eric Dyson to the psychiatric center as well.  Because everything I said is all related to material that was published in the biography he released on 2pac in 2006.  Yet Michael Eric Dyson is a famed intellectual with his own radio show that interviews the likes of Oprah Winfrey and he is a professor at Georgetown University.  

...So maybe the problem is actually you being illiterate and having no understanding of artistic expression?

http://www.omh.state.ny.us/omhweb/facilities/crpc/facility.htm

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2011, 11:31:22 PM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2011, 11:42:17 PM »
Wheres he now?

Shock G: "How come yall don't wanna be Shock, I survived".

2Pac raised alot of young folk and help ease the pain through realtion. Got me through some tough days. I really don't listen to his music too much anymore dough.

Word.. it's like Pac raps...  "Even the preacher and the teacher couldn't reach me/ I'm out in the streets puffin weed with my peeps".   Pac was greater than Martin Luther King.  It's nothing to find God in the Church.  But when you can find God in the gutter, now you've truly found something.  

It's like the Outlawz say in Black Jesus, "Someone who smoke like we smoke, drink like we drink."

All that preaching and teaching that goes on doesn't reach everybody, because the preachers set a universal standard for right and wrong, that does not take into account the unique circumstances of each individual.  Ultimately, many get left out on the fringes of society, and they never reached by the "preacher and the teacher".  

Pac had his demons that he battled with daily, and some didn't understand that, and judging from the threadstarter, many still don't .  But because of this other lost souls out there in the world who couldn't be reached and were misunderstood Pac connected with them.  Gave them a voice.  Put their emotions into words, allowing them to hear in sound what they had always known at heart.  When you can do that you have achieved something extraordinary and people will love you for it.  

You and Pac have zero in common. Pac was emotionally violent yet intelligent. You are a fragile pacifist and somewhat retarded. Why do you listen to him? Pac would hate the type of person you are. A white male obsessed with black culture yet inwardly believing racist bullshit like slaves had it better off than free whites. Not to mention an absent father. He would see you the way he saw his own coward of a father.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 11:43:57 PM by Spice 2 sees the bitch in you »

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2011, 01:57:33 AM »
Wheres he now?

Shock G: "How come yall don't wanna be Shock, I survived".

2Pac raised alot of young folk and help ease the pain through realtion. Got me through some tough days. I really don't listen to his music too much anymore dough.

Word.. it's like Pac raps...  "Even the preacher and the teacher couldn't reach me/ I'm out in the streets puffin weed with my peeps".   Pac was greater than Martin Luther King.  It's nothing to find God in the Church.  But when you can find God in the gutter, now you've truly found something.   

It's like the Outlawz say in Black Jesus, "Someone who smoke like we smoke, drink like we drink."

All that preaching and teaching that goes on doesn't reach everybody, because the preachers set a universal standard for right and wrong, that does not take into account the unique circumstances of each individual.  Ultimately, many get left out on the fringes of society, and they never reached by the "preacher and the teacher". 

Pac had his demons that he battled with daily, and some didn't understand that, and judging from the threadstarter, many still don't .  But because of this other lost souls out there in the world who couldn't be reached and were misunderstood Pac connected with them.  Gave them a voice.  Put their emotions into words, allowing them to hear in sound what they had always known at heart.  When you can do that you have achieved something extraordinary and people will love you for it. 

good lord, lmfao . " Pac was greater than Martin Luther King."  . there wouldn´t be a 2pac without MLK and such  . you just think writing multiple paragraphs about souls,emotions, god and gutter makes you seem smart but in reality you´re just recycling old ass corny  metaphors

Captain Lou

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2011, 07:24:45 PM »

AKAJUICELEE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2011, 01:02:34 PM »
2pac is only human.. u can point out Malcom X and Martin Lurther King flaws , but that is not gonna take anything them man achieve #BOOM